Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by jwp475

Nancy Grace sickens me with her mean spirited liberal bias

Yes, she sickens me too with her holier-than-thou-attitude. I don't consider her a liberal, but she is mean-spirited. She considers herself a victim's rights advocate. As a hard nosed prosecutor, she was criticized for several incidents of misconduct:

From Wikipedia:

"The Supreme Court of Georgia has twice commented on Grace's conduct as a prosecutor. First, in a 1994 heroin drug trafficking case, Bell v. State, the Court declared a mistrial, saying that Grace had "exceeded the wide latitude of closing argument" by drawing comparisons to unrelated murder and rape cases.[9] In 1997 the court was more severe, overturning the murder-arson conviction of businessman, Weldon Wayne Carr, in the death of his wife. While the court said its reversal was not due to these transgressions, since the case had turned primarily on circumstantial evidence, it nevertheless concluded "the conduct of the prosecuting attorney in this case demonstrated her disregard of the notions of due process and fairness, and was inexcusable".[10][11] Carr was freed in 2004 when the Georgia Supreme Court ruled unanimously that Fulton County had waited too long to retry him, thereby unfairly prejudicing his right to a fair trial.[12]

"Despite upholding the conviction she sought, a panel of the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals wrote in a 2005 opinion that they agreed with the magistrate judge who said Grace "played fast and loose" with her ethical duties, "we cannot say that any false testimony clearly rose to the level of a due process violation" and failed to "fulfill her responsibilities" as a prosecutor in the 1990 triple murder trial of Herbert Connell Stephens.[13] The court agreed that it was "difficult to conclude that Grace did not knowingly use testimony" from a detective that there were no other suspects, despite the existence of outstanding arrest warrants for other men.[13]"

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Does anybody else remember Zimmerman calling Martin a F'n Coon..?

at 0:15

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
These talking heads simply cannot contain their lefty biases.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Salmonella
These talking heads simply cannot contain their lefty biases.

No kidding...

NBC this morning had the MSNBC group on this morning spouting their racist garbage.

You can tell they've honed it a bit since the night of the verdict, but it was the same ol' garbage.

What gets me is they just REFUSE to believe that Trayvon was shot because he was a thug. It's ONLY because he was black...

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Does anybody else remember Zimmerman calling Martin a F'n Coon..?

at 0:15

Breitbart News: Breitbart TV
http://www.breitbart.com/breitbart-tv
The face of HLN and its star, Nancy Grace, tore into the idea that George Zimmerman should get his life back by mocking the Hispanic Zimmerman as already enjoying a life of "Driving Through Taco Bell Every Night, Having a Churro."

The comments were made Friday evening but have just been dug up by various media outlets and social media:
Grace's comments come just weeks after a week-long media storm developed surrounding television cooking star, Paula Deen, who was fired by Food TV and lost a number of sponsors for allegedly spouting racial comments years ago. Deen only admitted to using the N-word once two decades ago after being the victim of a crime.
Fifteen months after CNN (HLN's sister network) retracted the falsehood, as recently as Saturday night, Grace continues to falsely accuse George Zimmerman of describing Trayvon Martin as a "f**king coon."
Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,...doesn't make me smile.

She's intentionally attempting to get people killed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When an older in Alaska heard that I was hoping to get married soon, he gave me a bit of advice that I'd already heard many times �

"Don't let yer pecker do yer plannin' fer ya � "

� then he added another bit of wisdom that I've never heard from anybody else �

" � cuz when that other stuff is over with, ya gotta listen ta them broads."

For fifty-four years, that latter part has kept coming back to me. Such "apr�s ski" listening was never a problem with Carol Anne, and I'm sure that several others, such as Jeanine Pirro, Laura Ingraham, Megyn Kelly, and Dana Perino, would be well worth listening-to for quite a while.

I'm sure that I'd get tired of Ann Coulter pretty quick.

And I couldn't stand Nancy Grace long enough to get my britches off, much less to put a rubber on.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
what a good ole liberal girl

as clear as black and white......lolololol

I'd love for her to spend a weekend with Trayvon and his homies with some drank!

love to see her tears then

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think deep down she thinks everybody but herself..and possibly family if she has any..should be in prison.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by oulufinn
When she is in tears and is on the verge of a snot bubble coming out of her nose from her deep despair over a vicious thug being shot in the chest & the shooter is found innocent. She is.... beautiful when she cries. Just.. beautiful. Her tears smell like ..victory. smile

C U Next Tuesday.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
You can bank on this Nancy..... Your a skanky fat ass whore.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
She makes me smile as I dump a lumpy on the tidy bowl with her face on it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She certainly has a nasty personality. Can you imagine being married to that?

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She should marry Pierced Organ.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Grace has always reminded me of this SNL chick in the yellow sweater. This was about 20 years ago.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Originally Posted by oulufinn
When she is in tears and is on the verge of a snot bubble coming out of her nose from her deep despair over a vicious thug being shot in the chest & the shooter is found innocent. She is.... beautiful when she cries. Just.. beautiful. Her tears smell like ..victory.

C U Next Tuesday.

I prefer this, but the outcome is the same.

Can't Understand Normal Thinking grin

The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by ColKlink
Can you imagine being married to that?
Oh HELL NO! You'd have to be one insecure desperate SOB to live with that skank.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well as Roseanne Rosanna Dana would say its always something!

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

137 members (264mag, 673, 44automag, 7mm_Loco, AB2506, 450yukon, 17 invisible), 1,154 guests, and 1,016 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,881
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.