-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That sumbitch need a sidecar just to haul his balls.. Damn!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
This guy goes fast.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by eh76
Back in the day when my Dad was in the Korean war he was on leave at home...a guy on a motorcycle passed him on the highway...a few miles down the road they were peeling that guy off a freight train....ergo they were forbidden in our home.

My late uncle smacked one into a cement bridge...my family thinks the same.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was driving down the highway following a group of bikes when one of them inexplicably veered off the highway and then she went ass of tea kettle and was flung into a telephone pole. Luckily, we were only a few miles from a hospital and the ambulance got there in minutes. She had lots of internal injuries and some broken bones.

Still don't know why she went off the road. The road was straight, she wasn't speeding and nothing in the road.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Pat85
Had too many close calls on a motorcycle with people turning in front of me. I will stick with horses.

I'll stick with my truck. Old guy driving an old beat-up F150. People get out of my way. wink

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Motorcycle use, particulary in that fashion and/or not riding with a helmet was addressed by Sir Charles Darwin in the 19th Century...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Know a lot fewer mangled combat chopper pilots and crew than bike riders.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Know a lot fewer mangled combat chopper pilots and crew than bike riders.

Exactly...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Motorcycle use, particulary in that fashion and/or not riding with a helmet was addressed by Sir Charles Darwin in the 19th Century...

LOL ... great example of natural selection.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by GeoW
That sumbitch need a sidecar just to haul his balls.. Damn!
And a thimble for his brains.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
That [bleep] cares about no one, including himself. mad

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Served the dumbazz right.. From the start, he was bein' an a-hole - then got it when he failed to pay attention to the possibility..

One less moron on two wheels...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Pat85
Had too many close calls on a motorcycle with people turning in front of me. I will stick with horses.

Went to bike club campout/meeting this weekend - been out of
the loop for awhile, old geezers asked me where I'd been hiding... Explained that for one thing, I'd gotten back into
riding horses. They told me "those things are DANGEROUS - gonna get hurt" This coming from a buncha fellows that ride mc's like
idjits crazy grin

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by jeffdwhite
Explained that for one thing, I'd gotten back into
riding horses. They told me "those things are DANGEROUS - gonna get hurt" This coming from a buncha fellows that ride mc's like
idjits crazy grin
Funny, I just talked to a friend of mine over coffee this morning - he's trying to sell the horses. Hasn't ridden since he got bucked off one last year and damn near broke his neck.. He's now tryin' to buy a Road King.

Keep in mind a rider has FULL control of a motorcycle.. A rider has only minor control of a horse - and if that oat-burner decides to take off/get rid of you, he's gonna DO IT and no amount of reining in will stop him..

Uh uh.. I'll stay on two wheels.. Last horse I rode was about 50 years ago and you won't find my fat azz on another one, EVER...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
laugh laugh, Same thing one of my old friends says Redneck, 'A Damn horse aint got a kill [ignition] switch' laugh laugh

Gunner

Trump Won!
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Squid......

Dave

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (12344mag, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 68 invisible), 2,017 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,468
Posts18,508,428
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.