Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by schoolmarm
[quote=Dirtfarmer]Here's a good squirrel rifle. It's a 10-22 with Walther barrel, Clark and Volquartsen trigger parts used to create a great trigger, even has a trigger stop. It's one of the best 10-22 triggers I've ever felt. It has a 3-9 rimfire Leupold and a can. The most noise is the bolt closing and the bullet strike. I use Subsonic HP's. Air rifles make more noise than this one.

DF

[Linked Image] [/quot

Dangit DF, you got more neat "toys" than anybody I know. One of these days I'm going to ease over your way and check them out. That's as fine of a limbrat getter as I've ever seen..

Come on over, Dude.

You probably gotta get a border pass to come into Louisiana, especially from Mississippi... blush

That notwithstanding, I'd enjoy showing you my toys, accumulated over many years... smile

I've met some Fire contributors, good guys all... cool

Hope to meet some more.

Df

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
DF- Though we can't use suppressors yet, I think it'll be legal by next year. That 10/22 would be an AWESOME squirrel getter! I may have to sell some things, like a kidney, to build one like that. Very well done.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
maddog- Looks like the weather's gonna cooperate for you! I'll be chained to my desk and getting ready by looking up all day... wink Good luck!

M
maddog Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
yeah, after today, it's supposed to really cool off again. Forecast is about 51 at daylight, and a high of 75 degrees, and not much wind. I worked last Sat., so am bagging thurs. to go chase limb chickens! [before Ingwe says it], it sucks to be me!! grin

maddog

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Gonna be out there at sun-up myself come Thursday morning. Good luck M-Dog!

IC B2

M
maddog Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Hey pointer and batchief, don't forget yer camera. Beginning thurs., we gotta start another marathon limb chicken hunting thread.....just ta get under Ingwe's skin....just sayin'....whistle grin

maddog

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good luck and yes you suck! wink

I'll be carrying the camera, just not sure when I will get out. Was hoping to make a run down south this weekend, but life may get in the way...grrr!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
[quote=schoolmarm][quote=Dirtfarmer]Here's a good squirrel rifle. It's a 10-22 with Walther barrel, Clark and Volquartsen trigger parts used to create a great trigger, even has a trigger stop. It's one of the best 10-22 triggers I've ever felt. It has a 3-9 rimfire Leupold and a can. The most noise is the bolt closing and the bullet strike. I use Subsonic HP's. Air rifles make more noise than this one.

DF

[IMG]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f35/rush2830/IMG_0047-

1.jpg[/IMG]
[/quot

Dangit DF, you got more neat "toys" than anybody I know. One of these days I'm going to ease over your way and check them out. That's as fine of a limbrat getter as I've ever seen..

Come on over, Dude.

You probably gotta get a border pass to come into Louisiana,
especially from Mississippi... blush

That notwithstanding, I'd enjoy showing you my toys, accumulated over many years... smile

I've met some Fire contributors, good guys all... :cool

Well Mr Smartey, I checked on a border pass and they said I could get one and stay as long as I want so long as I don't bring a .22mag and 6million CP flashlight. grin grin

Last edited by schoolmarm; 08/13/13.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by schoolmarm
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
[quote=schoolmarm][quote=Dirtfarmer]Here's a good squirrel rifle. It's a 10-22 with Walther barrel, Clark and Volquartsen trigger parts used to create a great trigger, even has a trigger stop. It's one of the best 10-22 triggers I've ever felt. It has a 3-9 rimfire Leupold and a can. The most noise is the bolt closing and the bullet strike. I use Subsonic HP's. Air rifles make more noise than this one.

DF

[IMG]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f35/rush2830/IMG_0047-

1.jpg[/IMG]
[/quot

Come on over, Dude.

You probably gotta get a border pass to come into Louisiana,
especially from Mississippi... blush

I've met some Fire contributors, good guys all... :cool

Well Mr Smartey, I checked on a border pass and they said I could get one and stay as long as I want so long as I don't bring a .22mag and 6million CP flashlight. grin grin

You gonna stand out without the "right" stuff... laugh

Cajuns can be a tad clannish and standoffish to strangers (foreigners from MS).

DF

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
grin grin

IC B3

M
maddog Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Today is THE DAY!! Heading out the door in 45 min. for the 1st day of a 5 1/2 month season. Limb chickens beware! grin

maddog

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
good luck to you. Get a big mess of them.

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Shoot straight and be careful.. Best of luck..

Molon Labe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good luck! Looks like you have PERFECT weather for it.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

91 members (35, 7887mm08, 7x57Hunter, Algotguns, Akhutr, 6 invisible), 1,439 guests, and 920 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,415
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.