Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
As often the case GTC Pretty much has confused left with right and up with down. Not a whole lot of that is right. In fact, most of it is not. But be that as it may, he is one to bitch from the bleachers about [bleep] he doesn't know and in which he refuses to participate.

If you want to know what BPCR matches are all about, I suggest going to one rather than listen to non-participating internet experts. And then, if you want, got to a BPTR match as well. They are not the same - another thing that Greg confused and see if those suit you different. If not - go start your own club.

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hey stupids, have you ever actually REGISTERED, and HELD NRA BPCR sanctioned matches, as a Match Director,.......at YOUR own club ?

Built and maintained a 500 M range ?

I have,.....and a LOT of folks reading this, here, KNOW that.

Go spout liberal rhetoric about folk's racism, or give a wolf a blow job,..... and quit yer' goddam obnoxious and petty LYING.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You are good at name calling and lying and generally raising hell over nothing Greg. You aren't very good at reciting NRA rules or regs or knowing much about the state of the game.

Rules are on line at the NRA competition website for any that are interested. They are short and to the point. If you don't like 'em, maybe Greg can tell you how to run your own match.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All, note that the "Rules" are SELECTIVELY "enforced" in terms of qualifying your rifle, and getting that stupid sticker pasted on the stock, and a few other areas. Depends which "old Boys" group you run with. Not that I give a damn what your rifle weighs, one way or another.

Brunt,.....
Why not answer the 2 questions I just asked you, Wolf Boy ?

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Here is a question for you. Have you ever entered, even once, in the Raton matches? The answer, of course, is precisely and exactly no. Isn't it? You really don't know what you are talking about because you've never been in the game in the first place.

My rifle meets all NRA regulations - the very few that there are. As does everyone else's rifle at nationals. No selective enforcement at all. Just another one of your lies you want to promote. Anytime you want put money on the legality of my rifles you just feel free to step right up and slap down those Benjamin's. But when it comes to actually standing behind your word, you are quick to go back under your rock. AGAIN.

For a New Jersey wannabe cowboy, you are pretty mediocre with your claims and your name calling and all the rest.

Again, anyone that wants to know why a Ruger #1 is not a legal rifle and what is a legal rifle, the rules are short, sweet and available to all on the net.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yes, I have shot at NRA regionals at Raton, Doorknob.

World Creedmoor there , as well.

You gonna' answer MY questions ?

GTC

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Really, what year did you shoot the BPCR nationals? Must have been before my time. You sound a LOT like Jim Linthicum that way.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I said REGIONALS, AZZWHOLE. Never mind what [bleep]' year, at this point

Now,......Answer MY questions

You EVER been an NRA Sanctioned BPCR Match Director ?

The Name is Greg Cameron, and yours is [bleep]' mud, at this point.

GTC

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
So, now I'm "mud." Well, you've called me lots of worse things so I guess I'm moving up in the world. smile

But let me see, "Greg Cameron" how many times have I seen that name in the Raton Regional scores.... hmmm, about exactly the same as our president's last initial - zero. Never heard any of the gunsmithing, BPCR regional shooting (and winning) Raton locals like Jerry or RJ even mention your name. Never heard anyone at any match anywhere ever say, "that Jersey-cowboy-wannabe sure puts on a good match". Nope, never heard that. Never heard of anyone that has ever seen you on the line at any match.

I have never seen you at Phoenix for the regionals that are closest to you either. Of course, that one time you knew I was going to be there and you and buddy Les had to hide under a rock because you didn't want to own up to Les's wager. Oh well. I mostly put that on Les anyway.

And then you want to imply that I compete with an illegal gun but you are pretty quiet about putting money behind your mouth. Classy dude. Very classy.

But why are you a match director for such a game when you have nothing but bad things to say about the game, the rules, the people that shoot it, the organization that runs it? You like to claim that match directors have a lot of "selective" rule enforcement. Well, you must be speaking from your own personal experience as a match director because it sure doesn't happen at the matches that I've been shooting all over the western US. But keep bad mouthing the game and the people that run and play it. You are, at the least, entertaining.

Yes, you are a lot like ol' Jim Linthicum - but at least he actually shot a few times.

In the end, it doesn't make a damn bit of difference to me if you have run one match or 200. You don't seem to know the rules with regards to what is a BPCR rifle and what is not. For a match director, that's saying something, and it ain't good. Neither is that part about "selective enforcement" of the rules.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Brett, you're a real classic, and I'm kinda' glad that we've avoided one another over the years. I've been OUT of the game for 8 years now, got other fish to fry, as it were.

Speaking of Phoenix / Avery,....just get the chit outta' yer' ears for a moment and ask steve Rhoades, Chip mate, Ken Gost, or several other Az. BPCR old timers OK ?

They've attended and shot my matches in S.V., enjoyed em', too, as I remember.

You've a strange, and obviously troubling value system, little man. And it's BECAUSE of azzwholes with your attitude that NRA BPCR numbers have gone down, and will CONTINUE to plummet.

GTC

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
So, in other words, you are bad mouthing a game and the people that play it and run it and you haven't even participated for 8 yrs. Way to go guy. You really go "it".

And now I am the whole reason for the decline of everything. Good move guy. Real good.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You're a real rock star BD.

Dazzled by bright lights, fame, and glitter.

widely acclaimed, etc, etc.

GTC

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
No rock star here. Just another triple A shooter who likes the game and they folks that run it.

You on the other hand, hate the game, the players, the folks that run the show. You apparently "selectively enforce" rules and like to impugn people who you have never met, for their equipment, which you have never seen.

And oh yeah, you are 8 yrs out of date (at least).

You talk a great line Jersey Cowboy, but you are as phony as any $3 bill that was ever printed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Are you going through menopause, suffering from menstrual cramps, bloated and b$tchy,........or perhaps just disappointed and glum because one of your cakes fell?

Gotta' be one of the above.

By the way, it's STATEN ISLAND, New York where I was born, cornholer. you really need to go read some Alfred Henry Lewis, maybe start with "The West Belongs to ALL of Us".

Don't worry. Boys, He doesn't own a copy of "Old Wolfville". Rephrase,....if he does, the azzwhole never got it here.

Phony,.....right, Brett.

Liberals and lies repeated kinda' thing with you Obee voters, ain't it ?

You do it very well

GTC

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Staten Island, Jersey - you are still as phony and fake as you can be.

And the only one lying around here is you.

Why don't you save your commentary and criticism for something you actually know something about. You continue to whine and complain about a game you don't even play. How phony is that.

Well, ride on Keyboard Cowboy. You are a hell of an expert as long as you don't crawl out of your digital universe.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

a game you don't even play

The temper of MY times, and this place, has basically eliminated "Playing Games", at least for the time being.

For the moment, the REAL will have to suffice.

Lot's of the folks reading this will KNOW how absolutely, and totally fulla' chit you are, Professor.

Methinks thou doth profess to much.

.....but by all means, "Play" on.

GTC

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You can't quit can ya?

Well, be sure your King-of-the-Internet-Jersey-Cowboys Title is still intact.

What do you get out of this anyway? Criticizing a game you don't play, and people you don't know - lying all the time. Are you feeling really tall in your internet saddle now?

You are a strange guy to be sure. Insulting everyone you can, any way you can think of, and "professing" (you need practice at that) about things for which you are totally clueless.

Well, giddy-up cowboy and don't forget to reload your fantasy 6-shooter. There's danger up ahead and only you can save the planet.

Meanwhile, I'm laughing at you so hard the house is shaking.

See ya - at a REAL match someday - if you ever get up the courage (fat chance, eh?)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Meanwhile, I'm laughing at you so hard the house is shaking.

Yup,.....a deranged and spine chilling sound, no doubt

Brett's House,.....

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F9b76RWM7qE[/video]

Have a Spider on all of us, BD.

Let's leave this fool to ruminate,
... no wait, given his somewhat offensive avatar I don't think that's the right term.

Given that there is NO "Historical Imperative" for a bunch of rules made up long ago by 2-3 old fellows that invented the great BPCR game, and that a HOST of "period Correct" BP fueled arms that WERE part of the Western Settlement era were "Banned", this avenue looks like it'll end in a brick wall.

Let's just leave the Obama supporting, Liberally Pontificating, Interminably Bloviating traitor drooling in his little corner, like Renfield, and get back to talking about the MERITS of the # 1.

Their pretty NOISY in bone stock configuration, has anybody ever gotten one quietened down a bit ?

Next ?

GTC

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Jeez GTC, that prick sure is wound tight. Gotta be little man syndrome. Too bad.

Thanks for your insight and common sense answer.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My pleasure,.......

Sure has it in for me, don't he ?

water of a healthy duck's back, I assure you.

Best Regards,

GTC

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 59 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,397
Posts18,488,893
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.