Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Whooohooo!!! You have a groupie iCowboy! That really must warm your heart.

So, let's recount the advantages of a Ruger #1 as a BPCR....

1. It is cheap
2. It often comes with better than average wood.

Sorta gets stuck there don't it?

On the other hand,
1. It is pretty much too light
2. It comes in the wrong calibers mostly and those that are legal calibers usually have the wrong twist, and are too short by most anyone's standards (with almost certain caveats for the exaulted iCowboy from Jersey/Staten Island/whatever).
3. Triggers suck
4. Stock configuration for use with iron sights sucks
5. Mounting iron sights on it sucks even more
6. It comes apart so easily for internal cleaning, not.
7. It ain't legal - which obviously stresses our iCowboy something fierce. (caveat - it would be legal at one of your matches because you selectively enforce the rules).

Yeah, looks like a real contender for a BPCR - such a shame the folks that actually are in charge of this game didn't consult you first.

So, how about YOUR expert opinion on how super the Ruger #1 is as a BPCR silhouette rifle?

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Brent, calm down a bit and answer a question.

HOW MANY "Grand Slams" have been shot in NRA BPCR SILHOUETTE since it's inception, and by whom ?

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 07/21/13.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Jeez GTC, that prick sure is wound tight. Gotta be little man syndrome. Too bad.

Thanks for your insight and common sense answer.

Pretty quiet over here,.....maybe the "prick" has to go do a search, or something.

A "Grand slam" subtends to have aggregated a "Ten Run" on all four banks (not all on the same day),......at NRA sanctioned matches, duly witnessed, signed, annointed Penises laid on the almighty "score book", etc.

GTC etc.

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crickets ?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Stupid little man now, aren't you. Calderon got the first one. Chilson with scope (maybe twice). You're still ignorant as all get out and you can't even stick to the topic you started yourself.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
So, now what have you proven? That you know or understand the rules of BPCR? Not a chance.

Come on iCowboy. Take another swig of your bottle and mount up.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BrentD
Stupid little man now, aren't you. Calderon got the first one. Chilson with scope (maybe twice). You're still ignorant as all get out and you can't even stick to the topic you started yourself.

Who spotted for Ron Calderone for 3 or 4 matches prior, and was spotting for him when he finally aced it, Brent ?

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crickets,....again

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So, now what have you proven? That you know or understand the rules of BPCR? Not a chance.

Don't have to mount nothing,.......spurt loudly now , "Ex-spurt'

WHO was spotting for Ron, and who spotted for him all through the long hot Summer leading up to that amazing feat ?

Has it been replicated, since?

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
C'mon, Brent,.......cat got your slimy, diseased, liberal TONGUE, or something ?

WHO was spotting for Ron Calderone, on the day that he FINALLY got his 9th and 10th Turkey ?

Where ?

Who was the match director that day ?

Who else (that you know) was there ?

GTC

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
HMmmmmm,

We seem to be missing a response here.

Isn't THAT odd.

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Let's STICK to the topic, Brent.

WTF was spotting for him on that now Historic, and Legendary day ?

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What do you get out of this anyway? Criticizing a game you don't play, and people you don't know - lying all the time. Are you feeling really tall in your internet saddle now?

You really don't know what you are talking about because you've never been in the game in the first place.

You on the other hand, hate the game, the players, the folks that run the show. You apparently "selectively enforce" rules and like to impugn people who you have never met, for their equipment, which you have never seen.

you are 8 yrs out of date (at least).

You talk a great line Jersey Cowboy, but you are as phony as any $3 bill that was ever printed.

Words from a mouthy PRICK is about what I'm getting out of Brent Danielson's hysterical and PMS like rants.

Gotta' wonder what it would be like to have him spotting for ya', probly' another "Wooden Indian", at best. Useless, self centered pricks to a man, ....the "Wooden Indian" spotters.

You having some sorta' PROBLEM answering a question about this sport you hold so dear, and that I hate eek and know nothing about, Brent ?

C'mon, Wolf Boy,....give it up.

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I dunno', Brent

....what do YOU think I've proven ?

you sure have gone QUIET.

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You really don't know what you are talking about because you've never been in the game in the first place. mad

Really ?

whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ya' know boys, that [bleep] was almost landed, and I pulled just a little too hard on this light tackle I'm runnin'. grin

Brent's a puffed up, truth spinning azzwhole, and has gone into hiding. wink Jeez, I WONDER why ?

In any, and all events, Brent, a heartfelt Adios, mofo.

We'll have to pick the Grand Slam story up on another day, I reckon.

GTC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cross, hope you can make Quemado smile

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Doing my best to make that so, my friend.

GTC

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Cross what are you gonna do now that you own him?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Sorry but I went to bed, rather than bother with you.

I don't know or care who was match director for Ron when he shot his 10 chickens. I suppose you will claim that record for yourself? Funny how it is that I don't see or hear your name wherever the feat is mentioned. But it's really all you, of course.

And now back to making that #1 into a BPCR. It is hard to imagine many worse falling blocks for BPCR when you actually get around to it. And that still won't make it a legal rifle for the sport - than you don't play or know squat about.

Carry on with your groupie.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

153 members (257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 300_savage, 338reddog, 308xray, 29 invisible), 1,900 guests, and 1,020 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,270
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.