-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't trust him. He appears to me to be as big a fraud as was Obama.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another mindless POS!

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I will never vote for a Black to occupy the White House .

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I didn't say I would! I think he is a positive for the black community not presidential material? He is a neuro surgeon he has accomplished quite a bit. He is educated and knows that their are issues most are not willing to even talk about. I'm not quick to to judgement I think he put his foot in 0 arse about obamacare and it's consequences.

He falls along the side of a elitist his reason for not liking firearms could be of many? Most educated people tend to be "brainwashed" and hold liberal views. Look at how colleges "teach" people and there you will find your answer? I wonder if his opinion on firearms could be swayed is all I'm saying and he would have been a heck of a lot better off with him than 0, I am confident in that! No big deal either way this country has a lot of issues and a lot more coming until this radical muslim prick is impeached or the next election cycle comes and then it
's anyone's guess what will happen after that?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Apparently Dr. Carson isn't color blind

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is anyone? Depends if he acts on it?

He seems more reasonable than 0? I don't see him inciting like Sharpton, 0, Holder, Jackson ect. His own personal opinions he may feel like them for all I know? I haven't seen anything that would make me think he is a "bad" guy. Seems like he needs to be pointed in the "right" direction with some more knowledge and guidance. I don't see him demanding for disarmament of U.S. citizens ect. If he does than I would feel different. If everyone a person came across and they "discount" them because of views, they would never be allowed to "learn" from you. If I said Mr. Carson was a gun hating....nig....that used the white person to get where he was without knowing that than I would be no better for making such assumptions? If he gave me a reason to feel that way it would again be different.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
If his comments about the innocence of that young thug and semi-auto ownership are factual . . . throw him onto the heap along with Rubio, Bush III, and all the other RINOs
Ditto...

Although, if it comes to a choice between Hildebeast and Carson, you can bet your sweet bippy I'll not pull the lever for any Dem...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by kend
Doctor Carson was on O'reilly a few minutes ago and said that he understands the outrage about Trayvon's death. He was a innocent young man who was just walking home according to the Doctor.
I'm very disappointed in Dr. Carson. I thought he was a guy that could transcend race.
+1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Another washed-up liberal in disguise. Why wouldn't a person in a large population center want/need a semiautomatic weapon? Isn't that the very place where it would be most appropriate?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Another racist, simple as that.

The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts the moment you get up and doesn't stop untill you get into the office.
IC B3

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I continue to marvel at how a teenage thief, drug abuser, and drug dealer, who was in the process of killing George Zimmerman has been transformed into an innocent boy on his way home from buying snacks.

Be not weary in well doing.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (6mmbrfan, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 1,469 guests, and 901 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,214
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.