Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by M1894
Those folks that write the manuals that come with firearms really don't know what they are talking about laugh

Automatic ??? Clip magazine ???

[Linked Image]
They write them for an audience of mouth-breathers.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Originally Posted by kend
Any one these should work just fine:

http://www.officedepot.com/catalog/search.do?Ntt=clip
I wonder how many people have never visited this site again, or left over time because of this sort of childish BS. BT will probably consider this a compliment.
I would wager more than a few
Have you two bitches been loading up on estrogen? Maybe the more correct question to ask, since you're worried about what anonymous internet users think, is how many people read your ignorant bullshit and leave because of the candyass, whiny bitch element.
What, me worry? grin
Just remember it's the anonymous aspect of the internet that is your bread and butter.

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chrissum
We pulled this out of a family members closet, has not been shot in maybe 40 years? Only the Remington name is on it, the local gun shop guy called it a Nylon 66, and it was missing the clip.

What makes you think the local gun shop guy is an expert on firearms, is he the owner of the gun shop or is he an employee?

He sounds like a wannabe expert on firearms! wink

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kend
I wonder how many people have never visited this site again, or left over time because of this sort of childish BS. BT will probably consider this a compliment.
Have you two bitches been loading up on estrogen? Maybe the more correct question to ask, since you're worried about what anonymous internet users think, is how many people read your ignorant bullshit and leave because of the candyass, whiny bitch element.
What, me worry? grin
Just remember it's the anonymous aspect of the internet that is your bread and butter.
Is it? Or is it more true of you? Anywhere else and your bitch ass would be told to shut-the-f*ck-up.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
What, me worry? grin
Is it? Or is it more true of you? Anywhere else and your bitch ass would be told to shut-the-f*ck-up.
Yes, it is. No, its not true of me, my game isnt slamming people on the internet. And if "anywhere else" includes real life, then again, no I'm not told to shut the F up. I suspect that has more to do with just being as decent person than it does with any internet bad-assery im able to achieve...But just for the record, im a total badass in real life!!! smile

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
IC B2

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by stumpman
Any one these should work just fine:

http://www.officedepot.com/catalog/search.do?Ntt=clip
He would be better off going to Remington and actually buying a real clip for a rifle instead. It is a Model 77 instead of the model 66 though.
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...A717A62DFF82F1B2979&selectedIndex=13
This is the only "real clip" that exists for a rifle: http://www.amazon.com/Garand-Shot-Clips-Govt-Contractor/dp/B00657BY6G

Other rifles are either magazine-fed or single shot.

Bricktopc*cksucker forgot that the German 1888 Commission Rifle, the French 1890 Berthier Cavalry Carbine and later models, the Italian M1870/87 Vetterli-Vitali and M91 Carcano, the various turnbolt Mannlichers (Romanian, Dutch, Portuguese), the Austro-Hungarian straight-pull Steyr-Mannlicher M1895, the M1895 Lee Navy, the Hungarian 35M Mannlicher, and perhaps a few others uses "clips" as well.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What, me worry? grin
Yes, it is. No, its not true of me, my game isnt slamming people on the internet. And if "anywhere else" includes real life, then again, no I'm not told to shut the F up. I suspect that has more to do with just being as decent person than it does with any internet bad-assery im able to achieve...But just for the record, im a total badass in real life!!! smile
Yes, it is quite true of you, you're a big puss if you're worried about me. If you're not being told to shut-the-f*ck-up, it only means you live a very sheltered life

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Give it up guys. Someone asks a simple question and the roast is on.

Most us us here understand the difference between clips and magazines but many firearm manufactures can't seem to get it right either. There is no need for starting a war over this and petty call outs are just as stupid.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by W7ACT
Originally Posted by chrissum
We pulled this out of a family members closet, has not been shot in maybe 40 years? Only the Remington name is on it, the local gun shop guy called it a Nylon 66, and it was missing the clip.

What makes you think the local gun shop guy is an expert on firearms, is he the owner of the gun shop or is he an employee?

He sounds like a wannabe expert on firearms! wink

Just where I started! That's why I came here next. A lot of good knowledgeable people here and some......not so! I appreciate all the help.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

261 members (1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 160user, 35, 44mc, 27 invisible), 1,196 guests, and 973 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,214
Posts18,524,334
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.