-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't see Hannity leaving, maybe moving to a new time slot - I could be wrong.

I think what's going on here is Fox wants to totally obliterate msnbc's TOP evening news draw, the dike 'madcow maddow' maddow's ratings are way down.
CNN's dismal ratings will be affected also.

Just my two cents.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
She needs a titiejob

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Breaking on Drudge:

FOXNEWS SCHEDULE SHAKEUP: MEGYN IN AT 9 PM
Thu Aug 08 2013 11:56:26 ET

**Exclusive**

FOXNEWS is set to make its first primetime schedule change in 10 years, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

Superstar newswoman Megyn Kelly has landed the 9 PM slot, top sources reveal.

The shock announcement is set for later this month.

"It's all about Megyn," an insider explains. "She is the new face of cable news. She has it all!"

Developing...

Good, maybe now someone can punch Tamara Holder right in the mouth...

Dave

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RDW

Good, maybe now someone can punch Tamara Holder right in the mouth...

Jesse Jackson's mistress. What a skank.

Last edited by ColKlink; 08/08/13.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So are those panties or a trimmed playing field?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
She needs a titiejob

They started to swell up with a chicken in the oven and had a bit more cleavage before she left. grin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by fish head
Originally Posted by jorgeI
She needs a titiejob

They started to swell up with a chicken in the oven and had a bit more cleavage before she left. grin

I have minimum standards...

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Have stock in silicone?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Better? (saline are better) but these are the real McCoy:

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
damn shame she is not replacing that blow hard Bill.

No chit!

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by okok
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
damn shame she is not replacing that blow hard Bill.

No chit!

exactly!

�The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!� � Thomas Jefferson
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Even if she just continues Hannity's constant bitching and whining, she'll have a slot I could like...

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by JohnMoses

Hannity is a simple minded cry baby who gets on my nerves.

I'd like to see anyone replace him.

+1

SH wrote the book on parroting the republican party line, yet one of his favorite talking points is that others just parrort talking points! The hypocrisy aggravates me almost as much as the "fact" that every time someone corners him with a good point, he happens to be "up on hard break".

SH = Voice + hair + the right place at the right time to be a republican cheerleader

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
"It's all about Megyn," an insider explains. "She is the new face of cable news. She has it all!"

Developing...
Wow!! All that and she's still developing? I'll be tuned in. wink

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by DesertSandman

Mediabistro TVNewser 8/8
Fox News chairman and CEO Roger Ailes is being interviewed by Neil Cavuto at this hour in California at a 21st Century Fox investors conference.

The first question Cavuto asked was about the rumor, first reported on Drudge Report, that Megyn Kelly will me moving into the 9pmET timeslot this Fall. �Generally, I don�t confirm or deny any rumors, and that is a rumor at the moment,� said Ailes, adding �all of our stars will be back.�

As for Hannity, who currently hosts the 9pm hour, Ailes said, �Hannity is a brand that many of our viewers love and want to see, and, as you know, is one of the nicest guys in the building.�

Ailes did say he�s been having conversations with Shepard Smith about �a new way to deliver news.� This could mean a lot of things, including that Smith�s 7pm timeslot is up for grabs.

Developing�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Maybe ol' Shep will just wear even more eye makeup and thereby cover all the bases out there in TV viewer land....ick. sick

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Megyn Kelly =fine t&a ...but she sliped up back during the school shooting....i think shes worst than bill'o on guns.........

She pissed me off more than a couple times with gun control discussions.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Would rather see Laura Ingraham get the spot, but Kelly will work too..

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
one can expect any0ne and everyone based in NY City to be suspect when 2A rights comes to the fore.

they've been immerged in anti-gun rhetoric just because of their street or apartment address.

I've even heard rumors that there's apartment complexes that disallow the possession of guns, in order to live there.

the big cities are tilting. all tv entertainers who live in big cities are at risk of being brought into the cult.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

295 members (1minute, 204guy, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 219 Wasp, 40 invisible), 2,406 guests, and 1,342 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,428
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.