Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Old [ex!]girlfriend,a couple days each month!

Lakeland,Fl.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Two guys in a restaurant noticed a gal sitting in a Sharon Stone pose at another table.

"Look at all that hair!"

"Aw, that ain't hair! It's just dirt."

They gave a kid a quarter to "let" his ball roll under her table and get a close look to settle the issue.

"It's hair, ain't it?"

"Naw."

"It's dirt, ain't it?"

"Naw."

"What is it, then?"

"Flies."

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Yep, dead humans that have floated for awhile, or fire victims that have burned. You will never forget the smell.

Dead humans stink more than any other life form.

Just out of high school I worked for some folks that helped out the local mortuary every once in awhile. We usually picked up suicides, drownings, etc. Nasty stuff.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
left an apartment while moving into a new home. left all my stuff and the landlord promised me he would leave the utilities on since i still had time in the month i'd paid for.

he forgot and had 'em shut it off. my walleye fillets defrosted and turned into what looked like tapioca but was runnier and had more maggots.

august heat, walking into that apartment turned my stomach. so did being on my hands and knees scooping that sludge out of the fridge. damn.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
In light of the recent snake threads, I had a 13ft Burmese python that I fed big ol rabbits. About a month or so later the processed bunny would come out and that, friends, is an unbearable stench I've never experienced before. The stomach acids capable of dissolving bones are fierce!!

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
dead person in front of an electric space heater for a week.

hit me like a tank.

Got a fiend I went to high school with whose now a mortician. He has a story like that. As I remember about the only time he's ever lost his lunch on the job was going to put her in a bag.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
POTUS RANKS HIGH FOR ME
MOST DEAD THINGS ARE TOLERABLE!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by saddlesore

Whales rotting on a beach are tops on my list! Guess I haven't "experienced" the dead human yet . . . (there's still time)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
Two guys in a restaurant noticed a gal sitting in a Sharon Stone pose at another table.

"Look at all that hair!"

"Aw, that ain't hair! It's just dirt."

They gave a kid a quarter to "let" his ball roll under her table and get a close look to settle the issue.

"It's hair, ain't it?"

"Naw."

"It's dirt, ain't it?"

"Naw."

"What is it, then?"

"Flies."

LMAO.......that was a good one Ken.

Worst I ever smelled was a gentleman that was found dead in a camper van. He shot himself in the head with a 25 auto (I found the bullet and casing laying on the floor) and had been dead for about a week. I went to help my then FIL who was a part time King county sheriff, remove him from the van after the crime scene inspection was done. When we went to put him in the coroners vehicle, it stunk even worse than the dead guy. The coroner had just finished with dropping off the body of a guy that had drowned in a lake and had been missing for a little over a week. Still remember that foul smell like it was yesterday.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I got a kid at work, 300 lbs that showers once a week if he thinks he needs it or not. Phugin nasty all the time.

I Kill Things......deal with it..
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I once got to unload a trailer with about 5 pallets of raw chicken that got dropped at a dock door after hours on a Friday. The Thermoking went out sometime between then and Monday at 7:00 AM. This was in July BTW....

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by MuskegMan
Originally Posted by saddlesore

Whales rotting on a beach are tops on my list!

I've only had the pleasure of experiencing the scent of floaters, but a big +1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Back when you could find orange juice in glass bottles they made great sealable spit cups. In college lost track of one. Found it about 5 months later under the bed when I was moving. Like any guy, I couldn't throw it out until I at least took a whif! Whoa!!! Close 2nd was burning barrels of crap in Iraq!

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rickmenefee
Turtle that has been in a conibear that pours out of its shell!

Dead sea turtle. Loggerhead. And it went bad in 15 min. Most acrid smell I've ever experienced. It didn't make you nauseous as much as it hurt. Truly assaulting your nose.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We had a suicide that was discovered by the neighbors, after they saw buzzards landing on the roof....

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nothing smells quite so awful as dead people. Unless it's burnt dead people. Floaters are special....

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

E
EWY Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by slg888
Took home a stripper from the Landing Strip in WPB 20yrs ago. The odor fuming off her snatch was unbearable....I can still smell it.

Dude, you should wash your face! eek

Ernie

George Washington - �Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire,�conscience.�

God save the Republic
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Nothing smells quite so awful as dead people. Unless it's burnt dead people. Floaters are special....

I agree.

E
EWY Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Years ago one part of my jobs was picking up / scraping up dead animals. Opossuim were the worst. Rather pick up a smushed skunk than a whole 'Opossuim.
Second to that may be the crap my wife........ Nevermind.

Ernie

George Washington - �Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire,�conscience.�

God save the Republic
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
A quart jar of skunk glands left out behind the barn from fall till August. I opened it up and passed out. Spilled the crap all over me! Burnt the clothes and washed with tomatoe juice for hours.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (219 Wasp, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 160user, 204guy, 17CalFan, 50 invisible), 11,266 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,241
Posts18,544,303
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.