Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Scott F
Didn't know he attacked Mickey. Attacking one, make that two of the top ten here is just one more reason I do not read his posts and one more reason he will stay on ignore.

please don't talk about me. talk to me, ok? keep me on ignore, your heart pressure will remain more healthy level. grin

I have learnt to live with my Sibes, and half-Sibes. ya know?

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Its in the "this is good" thread by Mickey. Im not gonna drag it into here ive said my oiece about it.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Gus. The liability concern isnt my issue. Its the way you chose to attack Mickey about it on a completely unrelated thread, let alone rubbing salt into a wound like that. It wasnt the time or place for it

you really expect gus the bongmaster to understand, comprehend and offer an intelligible, coherent response?

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Its in the "this is good" thread by Mickey. Im not gonna drag it into here ive said my oiece about it.

i'm truly sorry a treasured family pet got run over and kilt. I do not know who was at fault. the driver, the owner of the dog? I do not know, that's why i'm not accusing anyone.

do, did the dog get run over, or not?

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by eh76
Gus. The liability concern isnt my issue. Its the way you chose to attack Mickey about it on a completely unrelated thread, let alone rubbing salt into a wound like that. It wasnt the time or place for it

you really expect gus the bongmaster to understand, comprehend and offer an intelligible, coherent response?

I keep my mtn fiest, *EL* out of the road. am I required to, in my community? why, of course I am.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Gus
truly I agtee. no shortage of folks getting off track on this forum, of course. nothing new there.my point was no need in crying over a loss of a dog, and gaining all kinds of sympathy
"after someone" allowed the dog to get into the road, then cring over one's own responsiblility or lack of.

dogs in my community, if on the street is going to attract a ton of attention from Animal Control group, because they know the homeowner can get sued if the dog causes a wreck, and maybe personal injury?

heh, I don't live in Alabam, who knows what those folks think about things?

The vicious, poison tongued little azzwhole that is, in actually, THE "Real Gus" has again clearly declared and identified itself.

Sure keeps things simple, not much to argue about here, is there ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
maybe gus could take a bong hit and wander out on the train tracks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
if you choose to exhibit irresponsibility, let your dog get urn over on the street, and then come here for sympathy?

well not from me, but there's probably tons of subscribers just like you.

the insurance companies are taking a look. ok?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Isn't it interesting to peruse these illustrations of the intriguing links between inanity and hostility?

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When a dog leaves the owners property what are the rules? If someone threatens bodily harm who knows? Can we really be certain the owner isn't himself a derelict? What makes a dog more valuable to another than this ones owner? Can two dogs not on the same property really co-exist? When is aggression the answer, does it solve anything? Why does a strong prescription drug make me talk like this?

LOL
IC B3

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
If Johnson and McNamara had sent Gus to Nam... would he have come back postal... would there be a law legislated containing his middle name...

Who would know?

Kent

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
..........come here for sympathy?

well not from me,.......

that viciousness, yet again, Gus.

Gus, the only thing that folks here are looking for any more, from you, is your disappearance.

You're not "cute", you're not "Funny", and you are in no way revered or respected, on a place that you pester.

Helluva' thing, to reach your age and be identified as no more than a pest, Mister.

Flies do it in three days, and it's apparently taken an entire Human LIFE for you emerge from the larval stage, into a full blown chit-fly.

sickening

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
"If Gus should ever ask a sensible question"..... The way he's pissing off people here on the 'fire,who would notice.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
Isn't it interesting to peruse these illustrations of the intriguing links between inanity and hostility?

I dunno, I'm gonna' go water the patch and cogitate on same.

GTC

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Greg, you sure have a knack for cutting right to the bone with a blunt blade!

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
how many illegal aliens do you estimate that crossed your quadrant in the last two weeks? you give them water and point them to the major highway pointed east, don't you? grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Maybe he needs to be in timeout with Bricktop....

Come on America,
Athletes and actors are not heroes, only soldiers, airmen,marines and sailors get that respect�and let's add firemen and LEO's

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rifle

maybe me, you and Bricktop can do it together? otherwise, not so much. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by krp
If Johnson and McNamara had sent Gus to Nam... would he have come back postal...

No he would have been kilt and become jungle fertilizer but not by the hands of the enemy.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rifle

What kind of a [bleep] are you? Dumb F'n idea. Why don't you climb out of your own Azzhole before you get hepatitus. Quit posting stupid [bleep]. [bleep]. [bleep]. [bleep]...

LOL
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 64 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,699
Posts18,513,732
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.