Campfire Ranger
G

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
SPOKANE, Wash. -
WWII veteran Delbert Belton survived being wounded in action during the Battle of Okinawa only to be beaten and left for dead by two teens at the Eagles Lodge in Spokane on Wednesday evening.

Related Content
Photos of homicide suspects
Belton, 89, died from the injuries he suffered in the beating Thursday morning at Sacred Heart Medical Center.

Witnesses say the Belton was in the parking lot of the Eagles Lodge at 6410 N. Lidgerwood, adjacent to the Eagles Ice-A-Rena, around 8 p.m. Wednesday when the two male suspects attacked him.

Belton died from his injuries Thursday at Sacred Heart Medical Center.

"Shorty," as he was known by his friends at the Eagles Lodge, served in the U.S. Army in the Pacific during WWII and was shot in the leg during the Battle of Okinawa. He went on to work at Kaiser Aluminum at the company's Trentwood plant for more than 30 years.

He loved playing pool, even though he claimed he was no good at it and had been a member of the Eagles Lodge for the last four months. In addition to playing pool he loved working on cars.

Belton's wife passed away several years ago.

Spokane police are looking for two male suspects in the attack. They said the suspects are African Americans between 16 and 19 years old.

One suspect was described as heavy set and wearing all black clothing. The other was described as being about 6 feet tall and 150 pounds. There was no description of what clothing the second suspect was wearing other than a silk do-rag.

Police investigating the deadly attack on Belton are also working to obtain surveillance footage from the scene.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
There is a new day dawning...........

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm seeing a trend with the feral pavement apes......here's Survival Pro-Tip #1:

[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
They've got [bleep] in Spokane? Who'da thunk it?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Time to instill a little fear in these types

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Sure would like to help hunt them down.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
There is a new day dawning...........

We wish.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
You can't tell me there were not people around that could not have stopped this. WTF is wrong?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Our economy is toast, we've got a communist mulatto in the White House, Good White people are being slaughtered by hordes of free-range negro's and government pretends it's not happening...........remind me how are we different from Zimbabwe/South Africa????

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
If Mr. Belton doesn't get a huge outpouring of support during the funeral this Country needs a double flush.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Black culture doesn't need another government program, they need occuaption by the 82nd Airborne.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn't notice where it mentioned they were black, but I can be color blind, regardless of who beat that ole vet to death, they need a bullet to each kneecap, while they ponder how they're goin to die.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
"The suspects are African Americans between 16 and 19 years old."
That's so unusual. Typically it's the damned Swedes who are responsible for this sort of thing. smirk

RIP.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
They've got [bleep] in Spokane? Who'da thunk it?

No kiddin!!! Why haven't your Spokaners run em outta town?!?!?

Ken
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What I feel like saying would have me banned and the FBI and Secret Service on my doorstep at 7 AM tomorrow morning...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It seems to me that along with a leatherman tool, the well dressed needs a Glock and three magazines to go along for the ride. What the hell kind of moral degeneracy is this? When I was young I was taught that when you come across your elder its Yes Sir or No Sir, And Yes Madam or No Madam. Some were along the line people stopped teaching kids to be polite. At the movies at my library last night the fellow behind me address me as sir, I introduced myself and we shook hands. His garbage is going to end badly.

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I'm seeing a trend with the feral pavement apes......here's Survival Pro-Tip #1:

[Linked Image]

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah if you're a puzzzy -not me!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
You can't tell me there were not people around that could not have stopped this. WTF is wrong?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Too many puzzzies!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gmsemel
It seems to me that along with a leatherman tool, the well dressed needs a Glock and three magazines to go along for the ride. What the hell kind of moral degeneracy is this? When I was young I was taught that when you come across your elder its Yes Sir or No Sir, And Yes Madam or No Madam. Some were along the line people stopped teaching kids to be polite. At the movies at my library last night the fellow behind me address me as sir, I introduced myself and we shook hands. His garbage is going to end badly.

What kind? I'll tell you. Fifty years of the War on Poverty has now created a culture of people who have no moral compass, no future, no education, little or no parental control and operate in animalistic type groups we call gangs.
Their goal is to live for the day, take what they want, kill or beat up whom they please and taunt the rest of society.
Because "white guilt" has paralyzed our Country, this will continue and to quote you - end badly.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (12344mag, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 160user, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 60 invisible), 2,531 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,922
Posts18,498,484
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.