-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
and yet, the Spokane police say 'it appears to be random'. Imagine that.
Phugging cops always say those words, when blacks kill Whites.

I was walking through a fairly seedy section of Little Haiti yesterday morning, and several times, groups of yard apes walked toward me.
The 'yutes would be surprised at what would happen, were they to make a move.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
I didn't notice where it mentioned they were black, but I can be color blind, regardless of who beat that ole vet to death, they need a bullet to each kneecap, while they ponder how they're goin to die.

the report in the OP thread did say
Spokane police are looking for two male suspects in the attack. They said the suspects are African Americans between 16 and 19 years old. One suspect was described as heavy set and wearing all black clothing. The other was described as being about 6 feet tall and 150 pounds. There was no description of what clothing the second suspect was wearing other than a silk do-rag.

Last edited by Mannlicher; 08/23/13.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
The lads musta been on a skittles run.....

Where's Zimmerman when you need him?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
there's a big problem in the black communities, but that doesn't mean no problems exist in communities of other races.

PC drivel. Feel good bullshit.

Blacks have declared open season on Cracka's and for some reason you can't face that reality. Btw, learn to fuggin read.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Interracial crime is upwards of 90% Black on White, and Blacks only make up 13% of the population. Those are facts.

They are savages without an ounce of compassion for human life, including 89 year old defenseless White men.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
+1

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
a good man is a good man, no matter what color package he comes in and deserves to be treated with the same respect and rights that we all desire.

Isn't this called "stating on a false premise"? In this thread we were talking about bad men, not good men.

point taken BB, I was just respondin to the joke Seafire posted, and as I said, I'd probably chuckle at it in a different setting.

but an old man gettin beat to death kinda takes the humor out of me I reckon

and while I've a deep and burning hatred for those that took his life, and fully admit and understand there's a real crime problem within many black communities, I guess I just fret (probably not needed) that the caliber of good men that post here would be cheapened by "the only good injun is a dead injun" type posts.

I'm pretty darned sure Seafire is worthy of ridin the river with, and I probably was just oversensitive to his relating that joke on this particular thread.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
there's a big problem in the black communities, but that doesn't mean no problems exist in communities of other races.

PC drivel. Feel good bullshit.

Blacks have declared open season on Cracka's and for some reason you can't face that reality. Btw, learn to fuggin read.

sorry I missed the reference to African Americans in the OP, yep I don't read very well when my blood is boiling.

But if that's your take on things, well then you've bigger comprehension issues to worry about than my reading.

Blacks as a whole have not declared open season on whites, majority of child molesters are white males, it doesn't mean white males have declared open season on children.

I can't believe anyone able to use a computer doesn't comprehend that! crazy

the lumping of ALL blacks into the category of crime ridden, hating whitey is just as despicable to me as the Sharpton, Jackson, ignorant muthaphuckas calling for Zimmerman's head because he (according to them) profiled Martin for his race instead of his actions as was clear to thinking folks.

try and comprehend that will you?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
try and comprehend that will you?

I comprehend it just fine. Nobody here thinks all Blacks are like this, but people like you refuse to look at the numbers, preferring to sidestep the issue by saying 'others' do it too.

That dog don't hunt.

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
They caught one last night.
I personally think the Black Community as they like to say, better start doing something among themselves. How is it that anyone is surprised that blacks have a bad rep?

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
nope not what I was inferring at all GiM.

I see those statistics and am ruled by them to a degree. I know for a fact there's some nasty white muthas, along with Asians, Eskimos and Indians. But as a percentage of their respective populations the nasty folks committing crimes against others is not nearly as high as that of the black community.

won't argue that fact, it's pointless, the statistics are accurate I believe and reflect my own life experiences as well.

but like it or not another FACT is that our best bet to ever see anything done about that will come from the Thomas Sowell's the Allen Wests, the Ben Carsons, heck even the Chris Rock's of this world.

thanks to the PC driven(read racially biased) Fed Gov't and their henchmen the MSM, an accurate assessment of what you pointed out with your figures makes it very difficult for any real change to take place.

In my view our best chance for that to take place is best served by Black leaders.

I'm not sayin it's right, it just is. And I don't think we encourage those folks to have the courage to do so, when we get all Klan like and start lumping all blacks together. YMMV

good guys need to stick together, no matter what color they are, if we're going to have success in ruining the criminal element.

I just don't see how it's very effective for us to potentially run off the good guys of any race by acting like a bunch of inbred hillbilly [bleep], by tellin [bleep] jokes, when there's serious matters at hand.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I heard they caught the second one. Anyone know about it?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
On the news this morning. Arraigned today I think. 16 years old

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the 1st one they caught.... was in the police station dancing and laughing the whole interview..... ...f'ing punks and their so-called parents.....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
So both murderers were 16? Damn.

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Latest news: Defendants say they were buying crack from the WWII vet.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ay-we-were-buying-crack-from-victim?lite

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 54 invisible), 2,610 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,937
Posts18,498,866
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.