Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Serial liar troll

If we need to do anything important, we'll just use one of the 52 virgin I.D.s and by the time you Trolls have figured it out, it will be to late to do anything..

There RD (aka last Troll not on ignore) fixed it for you.

Simple solution to issue raised by OP:

www.schmidtbender.com

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You have 9065 oportunities to find a lie.......you won't. laffin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe you should wipe the Vaseline, or KY, off the lense of that camera you're using (or line the books up better on your Canon/printer/scanner)....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
goodiewrench
Campfire Regular

That might be the highest number of posts by a banned person at the Campfire.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why are Trolls all so stupid ? It's a Nikon dolt and the only KY I've heard of is that on your butt when you you play "push in my stool" with your butt buddies.
Nor would a photo look like those if the lens were smeared with you KY.
It would look like this (as any fool who can run Photoshop would know)

[Linked Image]

Really is driving you nuts that I now have a written confession from your buddy over at OT as to who modified my avatar and posts and exactly why he did it.

NOW, lets see some of your vast collection of rifles with exceptional wood or, in fact, any pictures of anything. Or offer something fact based on the 257 or 308 since that is the thread topic, Mr only Troll not on ignore.

Of course it's not the highest post count of any use I.D. actually banned. Another demonstartion of your double digit I.Q. (as is your love of Steiner crap.)
NOBODY had over 30,000 posts and he here and as alive as you or me.

Now go away and stop pirating threads.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lets see some pics of you actually holding some (any of them) of those rifles.....laffin

I've posted my rifles here many times over....Remingtons, Coopers, Kimbers, several Hart customs, Carolina Precision custom 300 WM, several Beretta Gallery O/U's.......still waiting for you to find a single lie though......

Hey, do you ever send yourself PM's through your other account names ?

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by goodiewrench
Why are Trolls all so stupid ?

Since YOU are the biggest troll to grace the campfire, perhaps you can explain your stupidity.

Yeah, I am sure you will come back with "Ignoring this user" as you can not deal with the truth and reality.

Poor little oldkunt Lawrence Root couldn't keep up nor best me via our PM pissing match. Infuriated her how I called her bluff and pointed out her lies.

Made her infamous "hit and run" PM, then deletes herself from the PM and places me on ignore. Although we all know she's a COWARD, she will still toggle this post. wink

Truth hurts doesn't it oldgirl.

Just keep this in the forefront of your imbecilic little troll mind.. should you saddle up and find the sack to make good on your threat of physical violence against me you have made via PM, remember anyone who is willing to travel hundreds of miles cross country under threat of violence to me is seriously demented and poses a threat I'm prepared to deal with in a very serious manner.

Not a threat, that's a promise sugarbritches.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Oh I get, like the terrorists showing a hostage holding a dated newspaper?

Look RD, you know and I know those are all my rifles, if you can PROVE otherwise have at it. Otherwise STFU and stop pirating the OPs thread.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You are ignore Mikey, but I read your post just to see the lies.

No body threatened you, in fact you and the other Trolls have sent me two death threats and several "we're coming to straighten you out" ones.

Typically Internet dolts who think because they are on a computer nobody can identify them.

You're so brave but you are accepting no PMs ....... a real tough guy !

Now go back in your Troll cave and let the adults discuss 257 & 308 as deer rifles.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by goodiewrench
You are ignore Mikey, but I read your post just to see the lies.

No body threatened you, in fact you and the other Trolls have sent me two death threats and several "we're coming to straighten you out" ones.

Typically Internet dolts who think because they are on a computer nobody can identify them.

You're so brave but you are accepting no PMs ....... a real tough guy !

Now go back in your Troll cave and let the adults discuss 257 & 308 as deer rifles.

You just love to perpetually bump your gums don't you oldgirl?

[Linked Image]

First I'm supposedly "Chuck", and now I'm supposedly "Mike". Just goes to prove that you're perpetually bumping your head (along with your gums) and unable to connect a dot. Be sure and open your filthy yap all the way, so as to get both your little troll feet firmly in there.

Some "IT Pro" you've turned out to be! You must have gotten your certification from a box of crackerjacks. I already clued you in that unless you have Administrative access, you're not able to find out another users IP address on a UBB message board. You dolt.

No need to PM me Lawrence. Since you love to administer "hit and run" PM's and then delete yourself from the PM and place folks on ignored, I figured anything else you felt compelled to yammer about should be best viewed on the open forum.

Do continue with your lies and false allegations. You are not the only one that's "growing files". <rolling eyes>

IC B3

U
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
U
Back to MY original topic. 308 is the winner! Local store had a 84m classic select marked down to $999.99 from 1249.99. Beautiful wood. So i put $500 down on layaway and I'll be picking it up sometime in September! Thanks for all the input guys!

I won't drink the swirled Kool-Aid
.....well, maybe, if it looks like wood
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Great choice!

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
257 Bob with 100gr TSXs will kill anything in my neck of the woods quite well.

Second from left

[Linked Image]

Bruz
"You can't scare me.........I have kids"

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by captdavid
I didn't want to get in, but....it's too hot (weather) to go out. First, I always wanted a 257I, on a Mexican Mauser, to hunt small Hill Country whiteyails, and the occasional exotic. A huge buck will weigh under 200lbs live weight. Shots are seldom over 200yds. If your hunting conditions mirrow these, I think the 257 is a great choice. My opinions on the perfect deer caliber/ cartridge is 7mm, in either the 7-08, or the coolest of them all the 7x57. That said, if shots are on really large deer or shots are longer, I'd go with the 308. capt david

+1 for the 7x57 Mauser. Fits right in the middle between .308 Win and the .257 Bob. Love mine and after all it is the parent cartridge to the .257 Bob.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by CascadeJinx
Originally Posted by captdavid
I didn't want to get in, but....it's too hot (weather) to go out. First, I always wanted a 257I, on a Mexican Mauser, to hunt small Hill Country whiteyails, and the occasional exotic. A huge buck will weigh under 200lbs live weight. Shots are seldom over 200yds. If your hunting conditions mirrow these, I think the 257 is a great choice. My opinions on the perfect deer caliber/ cartridge is 7mm, in either the 7-08, or the coolest of them all the 7x57. That said, if shots are on really large deer or shots are longer, I'd go with the 308. capt david

+1 for the 7x57 Mauser. Fits right in the middle between .308 Win and the .257 Bob. Love mine and after all it is the parent cartridge to the .257 Bob.

Compelling but it ain't gonna fit in a short action Kimber.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
.308 excellent..

Molon Labe
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
. I have killed deer with both and as someone said. The deer will not argue the difference but I am a bit more partial to the 257 just because I have more experience with it as I got one of. 700 classics when they first came out. It appealed to me then because I wanted a combo deer groundhog rifle. I've had one ever since. Only had the308 for about5 yrs and like it very much but for deer sized game the Roberts is more than enough.

Oops should have read all the way thru the posts. Actually I almost said I like them both enough to take the best deal. You did good , a year or so a go there was a beautiful Kimber 308 at a LGS and it was like a case of rabies I had to chain myself to a tree to let the fever pass. It was a beautiful rifle I can still close my eyes an see that walnut stock .

Last edited by bangeye; 09/07/13.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
308 hands down!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
The .308 or '06 would be my choices for all around North American rifle, but for whitetails alone the Bob seems perfect.

Seems perfect for whitetail because it IS perfect for whitetail.

It's what keeps me from using my 270s.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldRooster
I've noticed in this and other threads that the 100 gr bullets seem to be favored over the 117s or 115 partitions. Are there clear advantages to using the 100?

Usually 100gr Hornadys. Here's why .....

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

This fine little buck had the misfortune to cross a trail I was watching. He was about 40yds out, turned to look at me with his mouth open and caught one in the back of the throat.

[Linked Image]

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (222ND, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1234, 71 invisible), 2,267 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,064
Posts18,482,530
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.