Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
'nother question I have is though, did the Cop intend to f her up that badly?

Not saying he ain't liable, but maybe a single takedown gone bad?
Looked to me as though they didn't much care how much damage might result to her, i.e., being cops of normal intelligence, they are presumed to known that serious damage had a high likelihood of occurring as a result of their tactics, but disregarded said knowledge. The legal term for that is "reckless disregard." If acts exhibiting reckless disregard for the safety of those in one's care result in harm, that's both a crime and a tort.

GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
You don't read so good Dink. I told you there were more than one incident. As previously stated, I care not a whit what you believe.
Seems like if you didn't care what he thought you'd have stfu several posts back rather than posting your life history on the web.

A man publicly calls me a liar, I'm going to respond. As far as my life, I'm not the anonymous coward type like yourself, living a life so miserable and painfully boring that the total sum of input offered is in the form of complaints and whines. And I thought I already told you to [bleep] off, you little worm of a man.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
P.S. My attorney just left for a vacation, but she'll get my sheet when she returns, including juvenile records. I'll be expecting an apology from you, Dink, when I back up what I wrote with proof.

You don't know me from Adam, how I grew up and I'm certain you don't know a damned thing about what it was like growing up where and how I did. You've got some serious nerve calling me a liar. Not everyone is afraid of standing up to worthless scumbag pigs.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
P.S. My attorney just left for a vacation, but she'll get my sheet when she returns, including juvenile records. I'll be expecting an apology from you, Dink, when I back up what I wrote with proof.

You don't know me from Adam, how I grew up and I'm certain you don't know a damned thing about what it was like growing up where and how I did. You've got some serious nerve calling me a liar. Not everyone is afraid of standing up to worthless scumbag pigs.

Post'em when you get them. Please include the police reports also.

Dink

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I'll send them to you via PM. Your apology, however, will be posted publicly, right, officer?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You don't read so good Dink. I told you there were more than one incident. As previously stated, I care not a whit what you believe.
Seems like if you didn't care what he thought you'd have stfu several posts back rather than posting your life history on the web.

A man publicly calls me a liar, I'm going to respond. As far as my life, I'm not the anonymous coward type like yourself, living a life so miserable and painfully boring that the total sum of input offered is in the form of complaints and whines. And I thought I already told you to [bleep] off, you little worm of a man.
lol Once again you couldn't think your way out of a paper bag. Do you see the discrepancy between your two statements? Somebody who truly doesn't care, doesn't care. Get it?

As far as being called a liar, well you've publicly said you were leaving these forums before, never to return again, yet here you are.

As to your calling me names consider this...you just publicly stated that you were friends with three guys who murdered an unarmed man. They had him outnumbered three-to-one in a beatdown and yet still felt compelled to use a knife to stab him to death. If there's something I missed here, please enlighten me. The motivation seems to have been totally racial as well. Yet you are one of the biggest sissies on the boards here when it comes to screaming racism over any little thing.

You do take some pretty pics though. Have a nice day.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Look in the mirror. You'll see the biggest one of all.

Sounds a lot like a guy who's perfectly OK with guys belting their women if they 'get out of line'. Scary.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

ahahhahahhhaaa You don't care what he thinks yet you are so insecure that you waste the time of your attorney looking this stuff up just so you can prove to Dink it happened? bwaaaaa You are one piece of work. You want a public apology just because Dink said things don't add up? Dude, I know that you are insecure but you need to get your head read.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Look in the mirror. You'll see the biggest one of all.

Sounds a lot like a guy who's perfectly OK with guys belting their women if they 'get out of line'. Scary.
No, he sounds like and is a guy who calls 'em like he sees 'em and he's got you pegged. lol Oh wait, I'm gonna call my attorney and...uh, what were we talking about?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
As far as my life, I'm not the anonymous coward type like yourself,
heheh "I'm not an anonymous coward. My name says 'Kamo Gari' on my birth certificate and my profession is 'Superhero who goes around beating up cops'."

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
heheh "I'm not an anonymous coward. My name says 'Kamo Gari' on my birth certificate and my profession is 'Superhero who goes around beating up cops'."
ROFLMAO! laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
NGAF you f'n dumbass! grin

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
ROFLMAO! laugh
grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by okok
NGAF you f'n dumbass! grin
smirk

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
[quote=kamo_gari]As far as my life, I'm not the anonymous coward type like yourself,
ROFLMAO! laugh [/quote}

Pretty much everyone on this board knows Leighton's name and where he lives, I know he wouldn't have a problem discussing your issues with him face to face, i doubt you or most of his other detractors would be willing to do the same.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You'd think Super Hero would have wised up and quit drinking, some sadly never learn. crazy

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I'll send them to you via PM. Your apology, however, will be posted publicly, right, officer?

No. Post up for everyone to read. You already admitted to whipping "several" pigs so everyone should get to see.

Dink

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Some real POS /human waste and you're going to pay an attorney $400/hour to prove you hung with scum to settle an internet discussion. You just can't buy this kind of entertainment.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Some real POS /human waste and you're going to pay an attorney $400/hour to prove you hung with scum to settle an internet discussion. You just can't buy this kind of entertainment.

grin

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Years ago,I made the same mistake Leighton did by paying DINK the courtesy of an explanation when he accused me of lying about some LE matter in which I was involved. I provided dates and places of occurrences.

I had forgotten that people like DINK find it hard to believe other people because they practice so much deciet in their own life.

DINK is just a loser in a uniform. He fits right in with the cops in the video.

When a thread that shows cops THIS far over the line is posted, there should just be a string of posts condemning the cops and then the thread would go away.

Some cops are so self-centered that they feel obliged to defend ALL actions by ALL cops on the grounds that we mere "civilians" [ don't know how they set themselves apart from us... they sure as hell ain't military] are not allowed an opinion on their conduct.

If no cop defender tried to defend the indefensible, Campfire cops as a group would grow in stature.

I've been waiting years for one of THEM to brand DINK a cowardly punk, when he has earned the title many times over.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1shotnokilz, 1eyedmule, 73 invisible), 3,456 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,636
Posts18,533,423
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.