Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
'Bow,

It's your Imagination,please feel free to Pretend with it any way you please...just do so aloud.

I find it fascinating,that you feel compelled to reiterate perpetually,your sheer and utter [bleep] Cluelessness. You are at the mercy of your means,abilities and comprehension...which ain't a very purty picture,as you so eloquently attest obliviously. Bless your heart. Please add some Secret Squirrel Delusions to your Vagina Monologue. Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next Whine and fresh batch of excuses,as you wax eloquent upon all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and all the places you've almost been. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps consider really ringing the bell on your next Hissy Fit and hold your breath as you stomp your itty-bitty feet,for maximum effect. Laffin'!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

Laffin'!

For starters the only one that is on "repeat" here is you. Same old pics and the same ol' bullchit montra. As for hard charging; I will reiterate as for nothing less to share with anyone new. I did eight years in the U.S. Military and have the papers to prove it, unlike you. If it went bang and was in the armory I was certified on it. Not to mention I've done time in every theatre of operations that the U.S. Military operated in. So, do tell about wares that you've had and places you've been. I'd bet my next paycheck, which by the way I guarantee is bigger than an Alaskan lumberjacks, that I've done more, been to more places and have more t-shirts to prove it. I've trained in Alaska, stood guard in southern Chile, humped through the DMZ in Korea and watched a sunset from the Ivory Coast. How about you? Have you been anywhere besides the Pacific Northwest? I'm still burning up pass ports in my current "mall ninja" vocation. Sure beats being a Timber Dick or a grunt in the mine. You're just one step away from being replaced by a Hydro Axe. Enjoy that Manuel labor will you can. Soon enough the arthritis and cirrhosis will set in and your dementia will take over. Enjoy bitch.

And by the way, I find it hilarious that YOU are calling anything of anyone itty bitty. Nice try midget, I've [bleep] bigger women than you.

Last edited by Stickbow; 10/15/13.
GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

Those New mexico coyote's throw a big track........

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Yeah. laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That's boxer's song alright.......being sung by someone about a foot taller than him.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Cub,

On the average,when you start to Imagine your Pretend...just how long does it usually take for it to become "real" for you?!? Laffin'! As another curiosity,when you go to frost your Imagination with stolen pics,generally how long does it take you to pilfer them? Re-laffin'!

Hell...pinch this one from me and say it's "your's",if only because it's as close as you'll ever get. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I caught you in nice light here,you sappy [bleep]. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I'll feign my "surprise",that you are rightfully more than a whole bunch hesitant to dangle pixels of your sorry azz and crossed-eyes,if only for the obvious reason(s). Your incredibly long list of insecurities,is very well founded. Congratulations?!?

Looking forward to your next Whine and excuses.

Bless your heart.

'Bow,

Your Secret Squirrel Delusions are a [bleep] riot! The only thing you've ever done in the firsthand,is Whine and there's no slighting your esteemed mastery of the heartfelt Vagina Monologue. Congratulations?!?

Be sure to keep telling yourself,that which you most need to hear and points awarded in advance,for doing so aloud. Laffin'!

Which Mall was it again,in which you Ninja?!? You poor,poor...Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep].

Pardon the reserve RPM. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Perhaps you'll be the first Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep]...to Whine herself happy?!?

Laffin'!

Ackmam,

Here's to the inherent "satisfactions" you get,by Imagining to Pretend your first [bleep] clue,about all those things beyond your means,ability and comprehension(in no particular order). Laffin'!

I musta missed it,what was your vocation again? Laffin'!

Lemme frost your Imagination,if only to bolster your Pretend...so perhaps you can tell yourself that you could do it too. Laffin'!

My Favorite Song
The Second Verse

Might I suggest 3 Midol and 500cc's of Vagisil in your usual location(s)...you Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep]. You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

Laffin'!

I know...I know,you "live" on the edge and that one time at Band Camp,you stuck a flute in your puzzy.

Bless your heart.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Go for it big fella. Do the world a favour, Siberia awaits you.

http://yourshot.nationalgeographic....3_m&utm_campaign=Membership#register

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Stickbow
'Bow,

It's your Imagination,please feel free to Pretend with it any way you please...just do so aloud.
a
I find it fascinating,that you feel compelled to reiterate perpetually,your sheer and utter [bleep] Cluelessness. You are at the mercy of your means,abilities and comprehension...which ain't a very purty picture,as you so eloquently attest obliviously. Bless your heart. Please add some Secret Squirrel Delusions to your Vagina Monologue. Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next Whine and fresh batch of excuses,as you wax eloquent upon all the things you almost adid,with all the wares you almost had and all the places you've almost been. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps consider really ringing the bell on your next Hissy Fit and hold your breath as you stomp your itty-bitty feet,for maximum effect. Laffin'!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

Laffin'!

For starters the only one that is on "repeat" here is you. Same old pics and the same ol' bullchit montra. As for hard charging; I will reiterate as for nothing less to share with anyone new. I did eight years in the U.S. Military and have the papers to prove it, unlike you. If it went bang and was in the armory I was certified on it. Not to mention I've done time in every theatre of operations that the U.S. Military operated in. So, do tell about wares that you've had and places you've been. I'd bet my next paycheck, which by the way I guarantee is bigger than an Alaskan lumberjacks, that I've done more, been to more places and have more t-shirts to prove it. I've trained in Alaska, stood guard in southern Chile, humped through the DMZ in Korea and watched a sunset from the Ivory Coast. How about you? Have you been anywhere besides the Pacific Northwest? I'm still burning up pass ports in my current "mall ninja" vocation. Sure beats being a Timber Dick or a grunt in the mine. You're just one step away from being replaced by a Hydro Axe. Enjoy that Manuel labor will you can. Soon enough the arthritis and cirrhosis will set in and your dementia will take over. Enjoy bitch.

And by the way, I find it hilarious that YOU are calling anything of anyone itty bitty. Nice try midget, I've [bleep] bigger women than you.

ouch! poor little Schmucklette is gong to be crying to the wife tonight over that...its really being tough for him to go thru life being 3 ft 18 inches tall, and having the IQ of a drunk gnat.....

looks like his back to his homo fantasies, telling everyone that they must has a man in their life, when he isn't able to get one of his own on POW Island....so he has to settle for some 400lb 5 ft tall bar fly, that is still taller than he is...

I still maintain the woman has to be a saint to put up with this little moron and resist the temptation to beat the Schitt out of his worthless existence, half a dozen times a week...

and ya gotta love his photo abilities... post pictures at angles, of his with fish... trying to show how big minnows are, when they just look large in ratio to his short midget self....

ya gotta give him the full 10 points for entertainment value...
Schmuck has to be the best entertainment value on the www...

he ain't worth Schitt, but we all still get our money's worth...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm gonna have to bail out on this thread as I'm out of bait. That little dwarf hits on EVERYTHING!

Best fishin' EVAH!

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Baiting Schmuck is akin to fishing in your toilet....

bottom feeder that he is...

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
With one exception, the half dozen or so regulars who post stupid [bleep] believing they are baiting Stick all joined the thread after he posted, it's obvious who stalks who.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Obvious to some, others are blind to it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sshhhh!

"They" are winning. grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Oh come on, a picture of a mouse on the floor of the local McDonalds is almost as cool as a yawning grizzly out on the tundra.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Oh come on, a picture of a mouse on the floor of the local McDonalds is almost as cool as a yawning grizzly out on the tundra.

Walking out the door on the way to the lease to try to stick something and I saw this.

I'll have you know that was a spot and stalk, free range mouse. No high fences/no feeders/food plots. Well, it was freezing outside and my garage was warm, but what the hey..........

And as to McDonalds.

Would you believe that I raised three kids and have never been in a McDonalds, much less eaten any of their.....

Figure by time I croak, I can get in the Guiness Book of World Records. I'll be the only person on earth that's never eaten at McDonalds.

Some folks like to shoot long range,

I operate within a narrow band of mediocrity and usually shoot short range.........

and I'll be the first to admit my photos will never be of the quality of those of B's( whose photos I enjoy immensely). However, they suit me just fine.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/latestgunstuff/IMG_8386_zps1b85d018.jpg[/img]

That's all folks.........

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/latestgunstuff/IMG_9708.jpg[/img]

see ya'll next week.

Best,

GWB

PS: I sold my custom 220 swift a while back, does that make me a "stalker"?

Last edited by geedubya; 10/17/13.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never eaten at McDonald's.......
What is this world coming too.
I take [bleep] pics and am swiftless also.....
uh-oh.
Enjoy the week.

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Cub,

After the valiant Vagina Monologue,plagiarized pics,heartfelt Whine,incredibly long list of insecurities and recounting of your "hard charging" pursuits...you've suddenly decided you are "out"?!? Dumbfhuck,you were never even [bleep] close to being in. Laffin'! VERY good call to refrain the "temptation" of dangling a picture of your crossed-eyes and drooling yap. Re-laffin'!

In fairness,you really should send NatGeo a picture of the hour meter attached your [bleep],if only because it'd steal The Show. Bless your heart. Perhaps mention your incredible Imagination,stellar Pretend and your passion for cartoons. Reality ain't for everyone,as you oh soooooo eloquently attest.

Seal it with a pic of your avatar.

You poor,poor dumb [bleep].

Wow +P+!

Shefire,

As per always,it's a treat to be regaled with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

I'm curious? When you increase the volume and pitch of your Whine,does it become more "real" to you?!? Laffin'!

Let's look at it,from this angle.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It do add more than a leetle sumptin',that it's ALL over your pointy head and tin foil hat. But it's your Imagination,so Pretend with it,as you please.

Looking forward to your next Whine and your excuses. GREAT time to dangle a picture of yourself and really put all in perspective...because I'm purty sure I'm on the ropes. You are doing "great".

Laffin'!!!

'Native,

Don't go spookin' The Hole...The Do Nothing Gang is really making some great points,though [bleep] obliviously and in a direction beyond their comprehension.

Laffin'!

'pole,

I bet if you ask "please",for Shefire,'Cub,'bow,Ackmam,'squeeze,MagnumDoosh and the usual cast of Delusional Day Dreaming Dumbfhucks in The Do Nothing Gang,to dangle a pic of themselves,they most certainly will,if only in the interest of solidifying their brazen resolve.

Give or [bleep] take...but you just KNOW the excuses are gonna be a [bleep] riot!

Laffin'!

'slave,

Don't slight 'em.

They are "Winning" by shutout.

Laffin'!

'223,

It's all relative and the poor addled dumbfhucks,are simply doing the best that they can,with what incredibly [bleep] little they have to work with.

Who'd wanna slight them the "satisfactions" of their Imagination and Pretend?!? Certainly not I,as I'm more than happy to give the cross-eyed [bleep] all the slack on the rope,which they think they can handle.

You'll note all of 'em are fabulous [bleep] Whiners and topnotch excuse makers. Also an interesting curiosity all of 'em bill themselves as being "bright",physical specimens,of upper echelon vocation,get lotsa vacation and having a way with the ladies. I still cain't decide which is funnier,when these stupid [bleep] are Pretending to Live or Pretending to Die. Laffin'!

Bless their hearts.

(Addendum for 'pole)

'pole,

The key is to travel light.

[Linked Image]

And watch your angles.(grin)

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_4056.jpg[/img]

That REALLY [bleep] The Do Nothing Gang up.(grin)

I can happily go Dry and make schit fly.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_2961.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_3294.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_3424.jpg[/img]

Which'll always make those Whining [bleep] cry.

Stay tuned...it's coming.(grin)

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Boxer
'pole,

I bet if you ask "please",for Shefire,'Cub,'bow,Ackmam,'squeeze,MagnumDoosh and the usual cast of Delusional Day Dreaming Dumbfhucks in The Do Nothing Gang,to dangle a pic of themselves,they most certainly will,if only in the interest of solidifying their brazen resolve.

Screw all that, I want to fish the Milford. Dry Flies???

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
URFUBAR,

Cheer up...noone hates 308's more than I. Laffin'!

Was REALLY hoping for some more of your Goat [bleep] and the fascinating "particulars" associated with Polishing Turds and Pretending to "use" them.

You were doing "great".

Laffin'!

Boxer,
I can't thank you enough for the several replies regarding my utter cluelessness.
I know you are very busy helping others by pointing out their shortcomings and advising them on how to improve themselves!

I must admit I am having second thoughts regarding painting my Mouser goatphucks with clown paint or maybe that James Bond, goldfinger motif, wowser is that awesome or what? laugh

I think I am fairly good at reading "sign", with further thought it occurred to me there could be unintended consequences.

I have often wondered why a gay man such as yourself would move to Alaska? I would have thought San Francisco would be your native habitat?

Then it occurred to me, you are like a gay missionary! spreading your gospel...
What better place than Alaska? the men outnumber the women, again genius!!!

And what better way to signal the "boys" when you are out fishing and hunting than a gay pride rifle?

So if I was to paint my rifles with clown paint...
I may be false advertising?
I would hate to draw them in just to disappoint them! wink

But do not despair your teachings are not lost on me.
I actually tried gluing a pre-colored plastic stock to a sandblasted stainless rifle, and it only took half a day!!
No more of this nonsense of shaping wood, sanding, applying multiple layers of finish, then there is that silly rust bluing... what a waste of time!
[Linked Image]

Now I have much more time to spend on the computer visiting with you! Its great, isnt it? crazy

I have come to the conclusion that reading such books as [Linked Image]
And speaking with David Miller, Ross Seyfried... and handling some of their guns was what led me astray, and caused me to waste so much time building Mouser goatphucks!
Thanks to you I am enlightened! wink

Oh and congratulations on your Village People reunion tour!!
I bet you guys are packing gay clubs around the country with screaming fans!!!
I can just picture you on stage singing" Macho Man", and the "boys throwing there underwear at you! laugh +p+, whatever that means?
I bet the after show parties with the groupies is a dream come true for you?
And think of the Ingram knives, Loomis rods... you can buy with the extra$ smile
I am sorry that I wont be able to attend any of your shows. frown
I am not into that and tend to be uncomfortable in those places.
But you "rock on" bro, live and let live, that's my motto.

Thanks again, sugar tits,
Your pal, Fubar

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 61 invisible), 2,538 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,179
Posts18,484,697
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.