Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
http://nationalreport.net/maryland-...dren-cross-dress-lgbtq-appreciation-day/

Nov 6, 2013
Jane M. Agni

Parents in the town of St. Leonard, MD were aghast after learning what the staff at Heritage Middle School required children to do for a passing grade. The outrage stems from an event held this past Monday, a day which the school had dubbed �LGBTQ Appreciation Day� instructing children to experience the homosexual lifestyle for a single school day or receive a failing grade.

Students were assigned the different roles throughout LGBTQ culture. Boys were given the task of being masculine homosexuals, feminine homosexuals, cross dressers and a wide variety of other gay archetypes. The young ladies were selected to be lip stick lesbians, or butch lesbians.

The students were partnered with members of the same sex and they were then made to role-played a day in the life of a gay couple. Holding hands, hugging and other innocent displays of affection were both encouraged and rewarded as extra credit by school officials.

This controversial event was the brainchild of school principle Caren Shandel. Caren is a longtime activist for gay rights and also holds the title of first openly transgendered school principle in the Nation. I spoke with Caren about her decision to hold LGBTQ Appreciation Day and she told me the following.

�I won�t rest until there�s an out-of-the-closet homosexual in every family!� Caren Shandel-

For decades the conservative majority has expressed nothing but hatred and disdain towards homosexuals and gay culture. Fortunately, progressive liberal reasoning has gained predominance which has enabled those of is within educational systems to re-educate and replace many of the antiquated ways in which people perceive homosexuals and their allies. The Obama administration has opened up so many doors for us and I look forward to propelling this agenda forward. My goal is to make homosexuality the commonly accepted norm. I won�t rest until there�s an out-of-the-closet homosexual in every family!�

Parents in the area say they�re upset with what went on, claiming they had no prior knowledge of the days events before it took place. Tammy Prescott, a mother of one of the male students who was allegedly required to dress as a female and act submissively to the boy he had been partnered with claims Mrs. Shandel told her child that he would be a �CD (cross dressing) bottom, which is apparently a respected subculture amongst homosexual population. Tammy continued:

�If I had known what kind of deranged event they had been planning I would have taken my child out of that school immediately. I do not believe this activity had a single positive aspect to it, quite the opposite actually. My son has been acting very unusual since that day. He even asked to use my lipstick last week before school. This isn�t right.

It�s not that I�m homophobic. I simply do not think this sort of thing is necessary. How is this supposed to teach a child acceptance? It causes more harm than good��

The school district has made no comment on the matter but they may be soon forced to do so in front of a judge. Several parents have been in contact with lawyers and are currently taking steps in organizing a class action law suit against the school.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Holy smokes. That's ridiculous...and wrong.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F'in outrageous.

JOC was right. The 270 Winchester on a Model 70 is a great combination as is the 30/06 and 375 H&H

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Cant think of one thing to say, stunning.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
God help us!

This is as far out there as anything ever seen or heard.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B2

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is the picture that accompanied this story.These certainly don't look like middle school children to me.I think this is a prank.There is no middle school in Maryland titled Heritage Middle School .There is however a high school in Baltimore by this name.I can't find any more information on this topic that wasn't originally posted to this National Report website.

[Linked Image]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm still on the fence about whether to believe this or not.

I can't find it on any mainstream news. Plus a couple of the quotes sound fishy.

If it's true, and I lived there, it would spin me into a dimension of rage never before seen.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Bury that bitch up to her neck in an ant nest. Whoops. I mean, as a christian, I ask for prayer for this woman. The one buried in the ant nest.

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And it IS right after Halloween. That pic could easily be from that

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
There is an elementary school in MD with that name, but the principle's name is different.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This story is also the only one that comes up on a search for Caren Shandel. I think this one is a hoax.

Stush
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not passing the smell test. God I hope it's a hoax.

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.
*Marvin Simkin* L.A. Times (1992)
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mcmurphrjk

I told my kid if this comes up at school to protest loudly then go along with it (and get video) so we can own the school district!! grin

Last edited by Fireball2; 11/07/13.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Teach your children to fight against the progressive fascist indoctrination. If their teachers or other school officials try to indoctrinate them then they should record it with their phones so you can sue them.

[Linked Image from ]
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by mcmurphrjk

I told my kid if this comes up at school to protest loudly then go along with it (and get video) so we can own the school district!! grin

Which way would you have the better case, if they cooperated, and in the process were humiliated, or did not participate and were given a failing grade for refusing to violate their beliefs?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Teach your children to fight against the progressive fascist indoctrination. If their teachers or other school officials try to indoctrinate them then they should record it with their phones so you can sue them.

Never happen. Because kids shouldn't have cell phones at school. Let alone a cell phone at all that does more than call parents or 911.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Before you all get your panties twisted you might want to read what other hard hitting bits of journalism the source of this story offers up.

This from Snopes which obtained it from the website:

National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental.
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/microchip.asp#58T0yB0rpLHqEwW4.99

You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
satire like this only works, because of the high probability the story is actually real.

Sam......

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
It's a hoax. There IS no Heritage Middle School in St. Leonard. I live 15 min from St. Leonard, and one of my sons lives there. There is not ANY middle school in St. Leonard.....Dang innanet...

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Well, damn. I mean, I totally believed it at first considering all the other crap that goes on in public schools these days.

Last edited by gonehuntin; 11/13/13.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

229 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 260Remguy, 264mag, 204guy, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 30 invisible), 2,179 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,115
Posts18,483,452
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.