Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I am a fan of her humping around in that Judas video.

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Coke & marijuana, I've tried'em both. Never got addicted. Maybe I didn't do enough or long enough.. smile

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I knew a guy that did a lot of coke...said he weren't addicted. He just liked the smell.

zxc Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rem141r
that is some burn rate. 15-20 a day? wowzer, she must pay people to think for her. that can't be good for you.

It ain't BC Bud fur sure.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Whats funny as schit is all the alcoholic {drug addicted} old geezers on here trying to make pot out to be a satanic herb from hell and pot smokers the devils spawn. Pot, meet kettle. Alcohol is by far the stronger, more deadly, more addictive drug.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Whats funny as schit is all the alcoholic {drug addicted} old geezers on here trying to make pot out to be a satanic herb from hell and pot smokers the devils spawn. Pot, meet kettle. Alcohol is by far the stronger, more deadly, more addictive drug.

I don't disagree. The only difference is that I've met some really smart drunks and never seen a smart dopehead.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Come to think of it, I can't say as I've ever met a smart pot head either.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
full blown pot head? no me neither, course the few i know werent that smart before they first smoked pot either.....someone that approaches it like most approach alcohol as in some here and there to relax? you would be surprised how many people with excellent jobs ect fall into this category.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
i know a couple of successful businessmen who smoke weed everyday, but i'm sure their the exception. also one county judge.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
she must have been in a lot of pain. lots and lots of pain.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i know a couple of successful businessmen who smoke weed everyday, but i'm sure their the exception. also one county judge.

There are oodles of them.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Come to think of it, I can't say as I've ever met a smart pot head either.

I have.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rem141r
she must have been in a lot of pain. lots and lots of pain.

pain aint the only reason.....hell i much preferred it to alcohol to relax cause i was never out of control and no hangover so made getting up for work alot more pleasant..........

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Underneath all that make-up is enough ugly to make anybody do drugs.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I never seen anybody smoking weed trying to start fights, puking on their shoes, beating their lady, acting bulletproof or in general making an absolute ass of themselves. Eating green beans with mustard, yes. Staring at the aquarium for waaaaaay too long, yes. Smiling a lot, yes. Getting dumb because they smoked too much for too long, probably, but I've healed. Had none in a long, long time Just too illegal to chance it.

For all you old fart hippies. Lowell George/Little Feat doing Willin' then DBTJ:

Willin'

DBTJ

Last edited by shootem; 11/12/13.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I see them ........on cops every Saturday nite smile...oh yea... in the police blotter in the local rag ....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I never seen anybody smoking weed trying to start fights, puking on their shoes, beating their lady, acting bulletproof or in general making an absolute ass of themselves.

I agree with you 100%. Stoners just want to eat pizza and mello out while listing to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the moon while staring at a strobe light. Hold on a bit...That was me in 1978!

Drunks are the tools! They get behind the wheel, kill someone, want to pick a fight and barf all over the place and they are accepted. Give me a stoner any time but you can keep the drunks.

Anyone got a light?

Last edited by northwestalaska; 11/12/13.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by shootem
I never seen anybody smoking weed trying to start fights, puking on their shoes, beating their lady, acting bulletproof or in general making an absolute ass of themselves. Eating green beans with mustard, yes. Staring at the aquarium for waaaaaay too long, yes. Smiling a lot, yes. Getting dumb because they smoked too much for too long, probably, but I've healed.

Right. It just turns you into a whigger, but that is a problem in and of itself.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lady Gaga is addicted to slutdom and stupidity, marijuana is the least of her worries.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
I never seen anybody smoking weed trying to start fights, puking on their shoes, beating their lady, acting bulletproof or in general making an absolute ass of themselves.

I agree with you 100%. Stoners just want to eat pizza and mello out while listing to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the moon while staring at a strobe light. Hold on a bit...That was me in 1978!

Drunks are the tools! They get behind the wheel, kill someone, want to pick a fight and barf all over the place and they are accepted. Give me a stoner any time but you can keep the drunks.

Anyone got a light?

Driving under the influence of anything is stupid, a local gal here was killed last year by a pothead who ran a stop sign and "T" boned her, 3 kids with no mother now........Potheads are just as bad as the stupid [bleep] who drink and get behing the wheel.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

152 members (300_savage, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 264mag, 406_SBC, 17CalFan, 18 invisible), 2,951 guests, and 1,076 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,778
Posts18,536,004
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.