Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2,166 of 2,579 1 2 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2578 2579
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nice goin' Frog!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Morning all.

How's the germs BD?

No more patients BGG, smoke something. (You too 'flave)

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by DanAdair
Does anybody whose not a Montanan know what a Whiskey Ditch is???

I'll bite, WTF is it?

Good Morning Wankers!

Whiskey, water and ice.

Commonly referred to as a "ditch" when being ordered. Dan must have gone out and learned a new word Saturday...

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
frogman!

Nice work, again.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DanAdair
B
Travis, if you'd brought back my MR Crewcab instead of your "gayer than a box full of dicks gamecart" you wouldn't have braggin rights.

So if you wore your CrewCab, you wouldn't have been so tired and "cramped up" that you couldn't drive, nor pull a gamecart?

That must be something they teach on the other side of the divide. Never heard that one before.

Travis

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks for askin' Slim, germs dying by the gazillions. Damn near went and killed three pigs this morning when I went out for the paper. Almost. Then I thought about the joy of skinnin' 3 pigs at 5:30. And Daveed wasn't here to drag 'em to the surgical ward for me.

I said phuggit and poured a cup of Joe.

BD

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Congrats ..Frog'.

Having a son to do all the work is great.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Flave, what does the cock say?

BD, clazy Gods!

Ingwe, and all other goose lovers, just aim for the neck ehhhh?

MM, good luck sticking a buck deer!

Dan, I never graduated high school thus my affinity for 'cheap' whiskey.
Bulleit isn't bad at all, in fact one of my friends gave me a bottle for Christmas last year. Same friend was over last weekend and brought another bottle. 3-4 of us finished it and then they decided to test out another buddy's hopped up wheeler.

Long story short someone had to go to the ER at 4AM, broken rib and busted up hand. And no, it wasn't me!

Ditches are the only way to go when drinking whiskey. Really helps eliminate any chance of a hangover.

Frogman, nice public land buck, congrats!

Bob B257, I gotta get a goose tag. You guys have pushed me over the edge. Pheasant season closes today anyway(locally) so a goose hunt would be another way to kill a little time.

Good morning BTE!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Good morning!

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Mornin' BGG.

Just starting to get light here. Gonna buzz up the road for a quick look for a yote or cock bird before chores.

Happy hunting to all!

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Drinkn coffee getting ready to head out here too.

Fingers crossed!

MAGA
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Frogman�good going on the buck!

Ace: Good going on Ginger! Catch and Release!

Sammo: Ive seen a ditch or two in my time in Montucky�.

Travis: GFY!

Good morning wankers!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
After reading the last few pages, I began wondering what might happen if a race of super advanced extraterrestrials landed on earth and logged on to the BTE to observe and analyze human behavior. After poring thru the 4300 odd pages What would they think and do?

Would the ET's :

A. See what is going on here and decide humanity and earth are a catastrophic drain on universal mental energy and immediately request the Intergalactic Battle Fleet to vaporize Earth so that billions of cosmic brain cells can live in safety.

B. Determine that all earthlings are absolute savages and quarantine our entire solar system as the Forbidden Zone and summarily execute any creature who dares even let the letters BTE cross their lips.

C. Buy a large parcel of land adjacent to the Rez and open a combination all night gun shop, shooting range, liquor store and drive thru bordello with free GFY stickers and Aviators for everybody. grin

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I always wondered what would happen if they landed at a Political Convention. Idiots all dressed up in R/W/B and Straw hats waving banners and throwing confetti. They would have to ask " What are you doing?"

We Would have to answer " Choosing our Leader�." eek

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
After reading the last few pages, I began wondering what might happen if a race of super advanced extraterrestrials landed on earth and logged on to the BTE to observe and analyze human behavior. After poring thru the 4300 odd pages What would they think and do?

Would the ET's :

A. See what is going on here and decide humanity and earth are a catastrophic drain on universal mental energy and immediately request the Intergalactic Battle Fleet to vaporize Earth so that billions of cosmic brain cells can live in safety.

B. Determine that all earthlings are absolute savages and quarantine our entire solar system as the Forbidden Zone and summarily execute any creature who dares even let the letters BTE cross their lips.

C. Buy a large parcel of land adjacent to the Rez and open a combination all night gun shop, shooting range, liquor store and drive thru bordello with free GFY stickers and Aviators for everybody. grin

C. Already exists, less Aviators and GFY stickers. We call it Edmonton. Its a dirty place...

R.

You can run, but you'll just die tired.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Edmonton being the town with how many Stanley Cups?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Compared to American cities Edmonton is clean and orderly...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If they're pussies they'll delay their fate with option B. If stupid, Option C. They have seen no mention of Hotel California....a dangerous concept for the unwary.

I'm pretty sure Travis would hit a Klingon bitch anyway.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

I'm pretty sure Travis would hit a Klingon bitch anyway.

If I were quicker , I could fit "Uranus" into a witty retort...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hillbillybear

Would the ET's :

Um, D:

Have their comically oversized minds blown by the awesomeness of the BTE, abduct all the BTE regulars and allow us to probe them, and destroy the rest of undeserving mankind whilst allow the BTE'ers to repopulate the earth in our image...

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Page 2,166 of 2,579 1 2 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (10gaugemag, 222ND, 163bc, 1badf350, 219DW, 64 invisible), 2,521 guests, and 1,095 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,489
Posts18,529,748
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.