-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's what needs to happen. Unfortunately, most gun owners are too nice.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BarryC
That's what needs to happen. Unfortunately, most gun owners are too nice.

I know, and unfortunately so do the mongrels that push this rubbish...they are counting on it.

Ironic isn't it, the radicals that scream, yell, and cause problems are the anti firearm ownership mob, and the conservatives that just want to poke along and do their own thing without inference or impinging upon others are pro firearms ownership.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gun owners are the same all over the World. I know it doesn't fool you when Americans say that what happened to you couldn't happen to us. Just look at California.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I am currently being a pissy prick

No kidding,

maybe if you go smash a visitor to your home in the back of his skull, with a shovel, you'll feel better.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Send one here to piss on my property and I shall see if I can oblige you...or do you think you and all your mates have rights over my property?

IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Probably hoping the law would be changed someday and grandpa's .22 could be brought back into use. I fully understand how a person could stash favorites, and store friends favorite also. New Colorado law says I cannot store anyone elses guns without doing a background check. So much for having someone else safekeep something while out of country, or just getting a chance to shoot something different. Many moons ago I kept my BIL's Enfield, and his dad's shotgun while he deployed! Any chance the offenders were anything other than stable citizens; or were they recent immigrants with muslim backgrounds?

There are a few countries I would like to visit, and they are all ones that paralleled the US in exploration and development. I do not admire the treatment of indigenous people, but remember, they would have been absorbed or genocided by others, and they did not live in some paradise with no troubles and harmony between all. This sprobably comes in part from being raised on Davy Crockett and Gene Autry.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

No kidding,

maybe if you go smash a visitor to your home in the back of his skull, with a shovel, you'll feel better.

GTC

Dam,,,,, just as I was enjoying the fact that two adults could act civil to one another over a simple misunderstanding.
Should have known it couldn't stand around here.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think you need to cool your mouthy jets.

WTF is wrong in your life, WTF is bugging you, it's pretty rude to take it out on the folks at this site, where you've been made more than welcome, Mister.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

No kidding,

GTC

Dam,,,,, just as I was enjoying the fact that two adults could act civil to one another over a simple misunderstanding.
Should have known it couldn't stand around here.

Originally Posted By: JSTUART
That is fine, but I reserve the right to smash a shovel down the back of the skull of any filthy bastard that attempts to piss in my backyard.

Stuart (again)
In my yard I am king you c_nt...so you can go and get f_cked.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BarryC
Gun owners are the same all over the World. I know it doesn't fool you when Americans say that what happened to you couldn't happen to us. Just look at California.

You are correct, I have been watching your country avidly, and a couple of things that astound me is the by-laws that prohibit the use of centrefires in some locales, and the requirement to purchase a licence for each head of game in some areas.
I am somewhat bemused by those that bemoan the loss of firearms in Australia and insist that it is because we are somehow "communist" and at the same time conveniently not noticing the absolutely draconian laws you have there in quite a lot of areas...to the point of gaoling some poor saps that have old magazines and some spare ammo.

Last I checked there is no problem owning firearms in any major city in Australia, and hopefully the laws will continue to be changed to the firearms owners benefit.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Moron.
Why's he a moron. Did he say something that wasn't true?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
First up you loudmouthed ignorant prick, have the courtesy to post my posts in their entirety without cherry picking.
Secondly...what I do on my own property is absolutely none of your damn business.

Talk about a lefty thinking they have the right to interfere with someone else"s property rights.

You don't like the way I run my property then keep the hell away.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Moron.
Why's he a moron. Did he say something that wasn't true?

Since this is not a cop bashing thread why are you here?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I am a pissy prick...my apologies.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
First up you loudmouthed ignorant prick, have the courtesy to post my posts in their entirety without cherry picking.
Secondly...what I do on my own property is absolutely none of your damn business.

Talk about a lefty thinking they have the right to interfere with someone else"s property rights.

You don't like the way I run my property then keep the hell away.

Courtesy ?

.......good grief

GTC

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I am a pissy prick...my apologies.

Actually you lying son of a bitch the quote is;

Sea, the mistake was mine as I am currently being a pissy prick...my apologies.

So, are you going to continue rewriting other peoples words to further your own ends?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm laughing at the math. That's almost $10,000 a gun, not including the ammo. I see pellet rifles, bolt actions, Enfields, an old SxS, A chinese copty of a winchester lever shotgun. Heck even the inset picture of the extra dagerous rifles shows the bottom 2 are old bolt guns with aftermarket evil plastic stocks.

I want to sell someone some glocks for $10,000 too.

"Somehow, the sound of a shotgun tends to cheer one up" -- Robert Ruark
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Courtesy ?

.......good grief

GTC

So, slip back into your bottle and keep the heck away from my property...but I know that you think you have rights over the property of others, and like to misquote their posts as well.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It is typical copper arithmetic...every thing is inflated to make it seem as if they are actually doing something...it keeps people from thinking about the bikie gangs shooting people.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
On the other hand it is possible the firearms have been stolen from the legal owners, which would mean that the coppers are actually doing their job.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

443 members (10ring1, 19rabbit52, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 10gaugeman, 160user, 49 invisible), 3,486 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,638
Posts18,533,552
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.