Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
this schitt really isn't that hard. everyone selling a knife just make sure the word 'knife' is in the subject line somewhere. not just 'Ingram #4'. then people looking for knives just search the classified section for 'knife' in subject only.

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I hope you folks haven't run Casey off because I sure enjoy looking at his work, along with all the other knife ads. If folks are spending this much time in classifieds on here and bitching about it being cluttered up, they prolly gots too much damn time on their hands to begin with. Might be time to get some new hobbies.

==================================================

I'm a proud member of the BGE cult ... yes, I consider myself an EGGHEAD
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Knifemaking, perhaps?

They could sell them here in the classifieids... wink

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I like seeing knives in the regular forum or in a sub-cat. does not matter.
Truth is it is a privilege to be here, so however, it is a debt of gratitude to Rick for put'in up with us.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
NAH I AINT RAN OFF! HAHA I DO HOWEVER WISH THERE WAS A DEDICATED "KNIFE SALE" SECTION. IM JUST AN AVG GUY TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVIN ALL WHILE DOING WHAT I LOVE AND GIVING PEOPLE A GREAT VALUE.

Just cut something already!
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why are you yelling?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was contacted by another forum member about this thread, FYI~ When I first started posting my knives here I caught hell about it. I was claimed to be a DISTRIBUTOR? I am a one man show an make each knife I sell, Im far from being what im accused of..(I was then contacted by Rick Bin I payed my dues.So if anyone has complaints,Direct them to him.As far as caps goes? Its my choice how I wanna post my product forsale.And as I have read most of these posts you all want complain about the words I use to.So looks like a lose / lose situation.Usaually my knives are sold within minutes on other forums and marked sold here so what are the coplaints about? Are you looking 85 pages back to see my thread to complain.. Im a layed back easy going person,And this ignorance doesn't bother me.. Simplicity,if you know your not gonna like what you see in my threads why the hell you keep looking? Im done with this childs play, I can set back now an watch the slander fly.Have a goodnight fellas

Last edited by BACKWOODSCUSTOMKNIVES; 11/30/13.

"I LIVE LIFE ON THE CUTTING EDGE"
"MOST SAY MY KNIVES ARE AN ADDICTION,ARE YOU THE NEXT ADDICT"
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
No! Classifieds a is fine the way it is, to see how NOT to do it just go to calguns.net where they have sections for everything and the site is a major PITA!!

Ted
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BACKWOODSCUSTOMKNIVES
I was contacted by another forum member about this thread, FYI~ When I first started posting my knives here I caught hell about it. I was claimed to be a DISTRIBUTOR? I am a one man show an make each knife I sell, Im far from being what im accused of..(I was then contacted by Rick Bin I payed my dues.So if anyone has complaints,Direct them to him.As far as caps goes? Its my choice how I wanna post my product forsale.And as I have read most of these posts you all want complain about the words I use to.So looks like a lose / lose situation.Usaually my knives are sold within minutes on other forums and marked sold here so what are the coplaints about? Are you looking 85 pages back to see my thread to complain.. Im a layed back easy going person,And this ignorance doesn't bother me.. Simplicity,if you know your not gonna like what you see in my threads why the hell you keep looking? Im done with this childs play, I can set back now an watch the slander fly.Have a goodnight fellas

No opinion on your ads, but sure love your blades smile I think I would just give them a GFY and call it good and carry on as usual. You paid your dues you can do what the hell you want within the constraints of the rules. They want the knife ads separated in some manner....as far as I know the all caps ads help separate chit.

Last edited by EddyBo; 11/30/13.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'd like to see a separate forum called "Bitch Bitch Bitch, Moan Moan Moan". Oh, and one with just pics of naked bitches.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
this better?... I have always used caps in my sale ads on other sites since I started making knives and never has it been an "issue" except for this site. blows my mind how something as simple as the size of font used can cause slanderous remarks about someone and their business. I have met a TON<-- haha of great guys off here and made some friends along the way with the sale of my handmade goods. I don't ask or beg anyone to purchase or look at my offerings like stated before just a small business making one knife at a time and offering them for sale. the reason for multiple postings usually has to do with knives being completed everyday a new knife. I never intended to overrun the classifieds with my knife monopoly hahaha stated before just a guy trying to earn a living doing what he loves. I give all the makers here the highest respect because I know how hard this business can be. bill is a damn good friend of mine and id go to bat for him any day he has always posted the same way on other forums as well its just how we do things not trying do make people upset. we are proud of what we do and excited to show people what we have created with our own two hands. with that said thanks for listening

casey

Just cut something already!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EddyBo
Originally Posted by BACKWOODSCUSTOMKNIVES

No opinion on your ads, but sure love your blades smile I think I would just give them a GFY and call it good and carry on as usual. You paid your dues you can do what the hell you want within the constraints of the rules. They want the knife ads separated in some manner....as far as I know the all caps ads help separate chit.

^^^^^^^ My kinda guy. As a well known maker I have to watch the toes I step on.I try to be as professional about thing as possible.In 12 years of knifemaking I have found you cant please everyone,But they could buy a knife then complain???
Thanks Buddy

"I LIVE LIFE ON THE CUTTING EDGE"
"MOST SAY MY KNIVES ARE AN ADDICTION,ARE YOU THE NEXT ADDICT"
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by slammer
Sorry if this has been covered before but I haven't been on here as much as I used to be. Anyways, when I do look at the Classifieds forum, I see a lot of custom knife postings.

Just wondering if there should be a Classified forum for knives only? That way anyone looking for a knife could go there and the gun and optics crowd could continue to use this forum without scrolling over a dozen knife postings.

How about you leave well enough alone.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Killertraylor
I'd like to see a separate forum called "Bitch Bitch Bitch, Moan Moan Moan". Oh, and one with just pics of naked bitches.

It already exists...we call it the "freak show" and it is at the top of the forum page.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Please take your caps lock off.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bradshawblades1
this better?... I have always used caps in my sale ads on other sites since I started making knives and never has it been an "issue" except for this site. blows my mind how something as simple as the size of font used can cause slanderous remarks about someone and their business. I have met a TON<-- haha of great guys off here and made some friends along the way with the sale of my handmade goods. I don't ask or beg anyone to purchase or look at my offerings like stated before just a small business making one knife at a time and offering them for sale. the reason for multiple postings usually has to do with knives being completed everyday a new knife. I never intended to overrun the classifieds with my knife monopoly hahaha stated before just a guy trying to earn a living doing what he loves. I give all the makers here the highest respect because I know how hard this business can be. bill is a damn good friend of mine and id go to bat for him any day he has always posted the same way on other forums as well its just how we do things not trying do make people upset. we are proud of what we do and excited to show people what we have created with our own two hands. with that said thanks for listening

casey

Bought a few of your blades as well and love them too. I doubt anyone too upset by all caps to buy a knife rom you, was ever really a potential customer.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The classifieds on 24H are some of the best on the net but I find myself looking at them less and less because I'm sick of seeing half of the first page posts selling knives from the same two guys who bump them several times a day. Now to see what's been added today I have to go through a couple pages and try to weed through the same knife guys. How about not allowing any bumping of posts? I've seen other sites have this rule and it seems to work good.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It's finally happen the lady's on the campfire final had their minstrel cycles sink up laugh

I might need to start posting tampons for sale might GET RICH

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What about those of us who buy guns, scopes, knives, brass, bullets, and hunting gear on here. So because its so hard for you to run you finger over the scroll I need to look at a dozen different sub forums?

Reno

The time is drawing nearer for the American People to stand up for what they believe in. To stop having their rights trampled by the a$$holes in Washington D.C.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Yep we need a female hygiene section god forbid someone has to look at two pages of the classified section to find some pussy plugs laugh

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

619 members (160user, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 06hunter59, 59 invisible), 2,599 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,522
Posts18,509,699
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.