Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 67 1 2 3 4 66 67
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by eyeball
I never saw any satan worship I was aware of, and neither has any other of many good and great men, or they wouldn't have been their.

Wonder where people come up with this schit?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by mirage243
I never saw any satan worship I was aware of, and neither has any other of many good and great men, or they wouldn't have been their.

Wonder where people come up with this schit?

For a long time Free Masons were the dominate lodge in America, too dominate for their own good. This lead to jealousy, resentment, and slander. Back in the 1800, a Mason Lodge murdered a couple of guys and the organization experiences a massive decline. That's the two line thumbnail sketch, not intended to start any arguments....

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 12/07/13.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by fish head
If you were standing in front of me right now you wouldn't have any front teeth. You wouldn't be standing either.

I'm dead [bleep] serious.
You mean you'd make your best effort at doing so. That's assuming I believed you. Meanwhile, I'll speak my mind.

On this topic, trust me I'm speaking the truth. Any man that would dishonor my father in way the way that you have would not be standing before me.

You're a sick paranoid little man that deserves no respect from anyone.

You're back on cerebral ignore you POS.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
As I understand it there was a connection between the Masons and the Crusades and the Crusades was all about bringing Christ back to the middle east after the Turks and Moslems took it over. They were destroyed by the corrupt governments of France and possibly England because they were getting stronger and more powerful than the Kings.

I assume there is a lodge around where I am at but I'm not a joiner either so I have not inquired. But, if it's all about destroying kings and protecting Christ's name, I think that would be a positive. I took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution and America so if their oath was not contradictory to that, where's the down side? kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
[/quote]Well, since they worship Satan, I'd say so, yes.[/quote]

The assertion that Freemasons "worship Satan" is a laughable absurdity and the product of ignorance.

No, I am not a Freemason and never have been.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's not common knowledge, but........

Freemasons control 98% of the world's fluoride supply.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The Satanic aspect is only gradually revealed as one progresses to higher levels, having already taken many oaths of perpetual loyalty and secrecy. It's a carefully guarded secret disguised in symbolism, but becomes more overtly revealed at the higher levels. It is for this reason it was condemned by the Catholic Church since its origin.

The Grand Architect of the Universe does not refer to the God of the Bible, but rather to Satan who warred against God and was cast down. Low and medium level Freemasons are misled to believe that the Grand Architect of the Universe refers to God so they feel comfortable becoming gradually more committed to the organization without it conflicting with their Christian sensibilities.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
smile

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
It's not common knowledge, but........

Freemasons control 98% of the world's fluoride supply.

But did the Masons start the Illuminati, or did the Illuminati start the Masons??

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
You're a sick paranoid little man that deserves no respect from anyone.
I've made not reference one to your father, you nutcase.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A young girl in the neighbor where I grew up was involved in a horrible accident that required many months of recovery in a hospital. After she was admitted to the county hospital my dad made arrangements for her to be transferred to the Shiner's Children's Hospital were she underwent many surgeries.

I don't believe the family had insurance or was able to cover any of the costs but it didn't matter. That's what the evil Satan worshiping Masonic Shriners do. Care for those that are unable to provide care for themselves.

Based on the Real Browneye's remarks I'm surprised they didn't sacrifice her in some satanic ritual.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I'm surprised they didn't sacrifice her in some satanic ritual.
They'd likely have a hard time getting members that way, don't you think?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Here you go, you will be wanting some of this.

[Linked Image]

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
It is for this reason it was condemned by the Catholic Church since its origin.

The Roman Catholic Church condemned Galileo as a heretic until 1992.

I'll take their beliefs with a grain of salt...

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Here you go, you will be wanting some of this.

[Linked Image]
laugh Exactly. Shouldn't I get some props (referring here to the American idiom) for not giving a schit what folks think of my opinions, though? I mean, I could have told you the reaction I'd receive for merely speaking my mind on this subject in anything but flattering terms. Speaking against the Masons, one is suddenly made to feel like one of the last surviving humans in the sci-fi classic The Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Google masons and christianity. Here is a quick snippit.

http://sw.christiantrainingonline.org/category/masonic-lodge/

Realizing I'm opening myself up to ridicule, yes, I too believe the the ROOTS of freemasonry are founded in the occult, i.e. satanism, witchcraft, et al.

I also believe there are multitudes who have been in membership and ignorant of the true roots and foundations, and believe it to be just a nice, benevolent, fraternal organization. I further believe those who are way up in the heirachy are well aware of the true nature, else they don't rise up to become the "Grand Poobahs". Keep in mind, the bible clearly says satan can disguise himself as an angel of light.

I have been involved in the study of spiritual warfare for the past 2 1/2-3 years. This is an area the western church has, IMO, been negligent in its teachings, prefering instead to just ignore or attempt to define the reality of this warfare, out of existence. I have been involved in "cleansing" buildings, and casting out of demons, and the reality of demonic influence in our lives.

Freemasonry in a person's past, and even in a person's ancestors past, is oftentimes a BIG "open door" for demonic influence in a person's life, which can influence, in a very profound way, their spiritual walk. This is a fact.
Am I saying all those involved in Masonry are devil worshippers? Absolutely not. As stated, there are some good and decent people who are members of local lodges, in fact I'd say most are decent. That's why they remain viable in most communities, they are made up of mostly respectable members of the community.
Satan and his demons NEVER show up as what and who they are. Almost always they will appear as anything but their true selves. They will mislead, appear attractive, deceive, even appear as logical thoughts in our own minds...anything and everything to hide their true identity. Everything they do is a lie. Thus good and decent upstanding citizens are deceived into joining a nice "respectable" fraternal organization....with foundation roots in the occult.

I can say without hesitation, true Christianity and involvement in Freemasonry is not compatible. If you are a true follower of Christ, my advice would be to avoid any involvement with masonry.

The good news is, God's grace can overcome a multitude of sins, especially those we wander into in ignorance. At the same time, we have a responsibility to be aware of what we are involved with.

Take this^^ FWIW. Regardless, do some research and find your own answers.
Not everything is as it appears.

Last edited by snubbie; 12/07/13.

Gloria In Excelsis Deo!

Originally Posted by Calvin
As far as gear goes.. The poorer (or cheaper) you are, the tougher you need to be.

gpopecustomknives.com

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
It is for this reason it was condemned by the Catholic Church since its origin.

The Roman Catholic Church condemned Galileo as a heretic until 1992.

I'll take their beliefs with a grain of salt...

Yes, that would be the same catholic church that condoned burning women in Ireland as witches...but mainly the ones with property or wealth.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by snubbie
Google masons and christianity. Here is a quick snippit.

http://sw.christiantrainingonline.org/category/masonic-lodge/

Realizing I'm opening myself up to ridicule, yes, I too believe the the ROOTS of freemasonry are founded in the occult, i.e. satanism, witchcraft, et al.

I also believe there are multitudes who have been in membership and ignorant of the true roots and foundations, and believe it to be just a nice, benevolent, fraternal organization. I further believe those who are way up in the heirachy are well aware of the true nature, else they don't rise up to become the "Grand Poobahs". Keep in mind, the bible clearly says satan can disguise himself as an angel of light.

I have been involved in the study of spiritual warfare for the past 2 1/2-3 years. This is an area the western church has, IMO, been negligent in its teachings, prefering instead to just ignore or attempt to define the reality of this warfare, out of existence. I have been involved in "cleansing" buildings, and casting out of demons, and the reality of demonic influence in our lives.

Freemasonry in a person's past, and even in a person's ancestors past, is oftentimes a BIG "open door" for demonic influence in a person's life, which can influence, in a very profound way, their spiritual walk. This is a fact.
Am I saying all those involved in Masonry are devil worshippers? Absolutely not. As stated, there are some good and decent people who are members of local lodges, in fact I'd say most are decent. That's why they remain viable in most communities, they are made up of mostly respectable members of the community.
Satan and his demons NEVER show up as what and who they are. Almost always they will appear as anything but their true selves. They will mislead, appear attractive, deceive, even appear as logical thoughts in our own minds...anything and everything to hide their true identity. Everything they do is a lie.

I can say without hesitation, true Christianity and involvement in Freemasonry is not compatible. If you are a true follower of Christ, my advice would be to avoid any involvement with masonry.

The good news is, God's grace can overcome a multitude of sins, especially those we wander into in ignorance. At the same time, we have a responsibility to be aware of what we are involved with.

Take this^^ FWIW. Regardless, do some research and find your own answers.
Not everything is as it appears.
You just insulted Fishhead's dad. I hope you're proud of yourself now. whistle

PS Better make sure the premiums on your dental plan are fully up to date, too. Word has it, you're scheduled to lose some of your front teeth. grin

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
laugh Exactly. Shouldn't I get some props (referring here to the American idiom) for not giving a schit what folks think of my opinions, though? I mean, I could have told you the reaction I'd receive for merely speaking my mind on this subject in anything but flattering terms. Speaking against the Masons one suddenly is made to feel like one of the last surviving humans in the sci-fi classic The Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

If you do not care then why post at all, and why get upset at the reaction you get?

And the rope was for you as you seem intent on necking yourself here.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JSTUART
laugh Exactly. Shouldn't I get some props (referring here to the American idiom) for not giving a schit what folks think of my opinions, though? I mean, I could have told you the reaction I'd receive for merely speaking my mind on this subject in anything but flattering terms. Speaking against the Masons one suddenly is made to feel like one of the last surviving humans in the sci-fi classic The Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

If you do not care then why post at all, and why get upset at the reaction you get?

And the rope was for you as you seem intent on necking yourself here.
Just speaking my mind without allowing myself to be silenced in advance by concern over bullying tactics.

Page 2 of 67 1 2 3 4 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 1936M71, 58 invisible), 2,565 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,932
Posts18,498,700
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.