Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rphguy
Originally Posted by djs
It's just the way God made them. I don't understand being gay or, what makes them this way, but it's none of my business.

Well, I was born hard-wired to really, really like women and sex. I am wired to want to have sex with every pretty woman on this planet. In fact, even a lot of only marginally attractive women and admittedly even some that would be considered ugly.

But, I am 100% faithful to my wife of 30 years. always have been.

We all have the propensity and desire for sin, each of us in different ways. For some, they're wired with anger issues and easily commit murder. For some, it's greed, lust, etc.

Sin is sin. And homosexual sex is an abominable sin. Of course, going to hell for being an adulterer is no more admirable than going to hell for being a practicing homosexual.

And that is the entire point.

We are not sheep that just blindly obey whatever hormone is surging through our veins. We have a choice.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Utah Judge must be a homo then....

when will these fools learn, being queer isn't a badge of honor or make them superior to every one who isn't homo...

can't wait until they protest against mother nature for making it impossible for them to reproduce and have children via homosexual sex....

like liberalism... its a mental disease...

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
GAY = Got Aids Yet.

Sodomite is what it is.
Fornicator is what it is.
Abomination is what it is.

Three cheers for Uganda.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by djs
It's just the way God made them. I don't understand being gay or, what makes them this way, but it's none of my business.

I don't believe god made them that way. I think its a sad by product of our society

There is NO way in hell that you can make someone gay. Its the way the wires are in the body. Pretty simple.

At least you'd never make me gay. Leave me alone, and I"m good.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I could give two chits what someones god says about queers.

The fact is some kids are born cross eyed, club footed, missing parts, some have too many parts, some are mentally incomplete, and some are just plain fugged up.

And yes, some are born queer. It doesn't mean every queer was born that way, but the fact is many are.

If they are good, honest people, I'd happily take them over half the dimwits running around worried about some fellas pecker.

Sweet lord....Bunch of fuggin' idiots proclaiming the greatness of fuggin' UGANDA!!! Laffin'!

You can't make this chit up!

No sir, they CHOOSE to be homosexuals! They are NOT born that way.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I could give two chits what someones god says about queers.
The fact is some kids are born cross eyed, club footed, missing parts, some have too many parts, some are mentally incomplete, and some are just plain fugged up.
And yes, some are born queer. It doesn't mean every queer was born that way, but the fact is many are.
If they are good, honest people, I'd happily take them over half the dimwits running around worried about some fellas pecker.
Sweet lord....Bunch of fuggin' idiots proclaiming the greatness of fuggin' UGANDA!!! Laffin'!
You can't make this chit up!

No sir, they CHOOSE to be homosexuals! They are NOT born that way.

It's easier to hate em' if one can convince themselves that homosexuals choose their homosexuality. They didn't choose their homosexuality any more than people choose their heterosexuality. And people don't choose their sexuality any more than they choose their eye color.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by antlers
It's easier to hate em' if one can convince themselves that homosexuals choose their homosexuality. They didn't choose their homosexuality any more than people choose their heterosexuality. And people don't choose their sexuality any more than they choose their eye color.

Again, just like pedophiles, right?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by antlers

Again, just like pedophiles, right?

Pedophiles are committing violent crimes against child victims.
That's very different than two consenting adult homosexuals lawfully doing whatever it is they do with each other.
You do see the difference, right...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by gunner500
Queers spread nothing but disease and moral degradation, they contribute nothing positive to society.

Gunner

Yer gonna get struck from Kathy Griffin's A list. wink

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by noharleyyet
Queers spread nothing but disease and moral degradation, they contribute nothing positive to society.

Gunner

Damn Gunner you put that much nicer than I could have , Guess that's why it's been said that I have no tact

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Gunner

Yep! This [bleep] queer was definitely one of the worse. Was on .gov teat most of her adult life too.

[Linked Image]

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by carbon12

Gunner

Yep! This [bleep] queer was definitely one of the worse. Was on .gov teat most of her adult life too.

[Linked Image]
Call me what ever but who is that and the story behind it

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Sally Ride.

In a previous homobashing thread, Gunner condemned her to the 'fire lake' for being a licker.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
I know the song RIDE SALLY RIDE did she have a girlfreind with a strap-on ? LMAO ................ yea I know I'm going to Hell now ain't I

Last edited by ldholton; 12/23/13.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by ldholton
I know the song RIDE SALLY RIDE did she have a girlfreind with a strap-on ? LMAO ................ yea I know I'm going to Hell now ain't I

Dunno.

Moreover, don't care.

As far as I know, Sally Ride did her job with distinction. Her accomplishments and contributions makes Gunner a [bleep] liar.

Ironic that unrepentant liars end up in the same place as unrepentant queers.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Dunno.

Moreover, don't care.

As far as I know, Sally Ride did her job with distinction. Her accomplishments and contributions makes Gunner a [bleep] liar.

as do adulterers, murderers, thieves, etc.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L

Dunno.

Moreover, don't care.

never mind your POS ass ain't worth it

Last edited by ldholton; 12/23/13.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by noharleyyet

Gunner

Does that 'D list' skank even have an 'A List?' LOL

Gunner

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

Dunno.

Moreover, don't care.

BUUUWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHlaugh laugh laugh, You sure do hold long grudges there 'moonrock', guess your still sitting around master-baiting to 'The Jetsons' reruns you goofy homo sympathizing [bleep].

Gunner

Trump Won!
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Dunno.

Moreover, don't care.

BUUUWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHlaugh laugh laugh, You sure do hold long grudges there 'moonrock', guess your still sitting around master-baiting to 'The Jetsons' reruns you goofy homo sympathizing [bleep].

Gunner

Friend Gunner,

Whatever you think me to be, it cannot be as bad as you must think of yourself; a self-revealed liar of the first water. And everybody hates liars.

Regardless, I am glad we could share this laugh.

Merry Christmas.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (12344mag, 1minute, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 66 invisible), 2,511 guests, and 1,419 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,191
Posts18,484,971
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.