-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I skipped to the end, but if your Doc assures you everything will be fine.....he's a dang liar. At least mine was. A month later I was still having "complications", and the doctor's response was, "Yeah, this happens sometimes."

I'd have to draw a picture to explain exactly what happened, but it involves a "blown out" tube. And yeah, that feels as good as it sounds.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A guy in the men's club had his done then ignoring the doctors instructions that he isn't shooting blanks until he has been certified he is went on to knock up his wife AND the stripper he was fooling around with! He got everything he deserved and then some!

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JimHnSTL
A guy in the men's club had his done then ignoring the doctors instructions that he isn't shooting blanks until he has been certified he is went on to knock up his wife AND the stripper he was fooling around with! He got everything he deserved and then some!

What do you mean he "got what he deserved?" Did he do something wrong?

Nobody will ever sterilize the Iceman. I'm gonna keep breeding so my house is never empty. Because one must always remember that once your house is empty, nobody can grab you a beer.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Originally Posted by deflave
You people are out of your [bleep] minds.

Travis

FACT. Been there, done that, and it was a bad experience that didn't end well. I thought it would shut the wife up about more kids, but now it is the guilt trip instead.

You should not have gotten married either.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jimy
Why any one would consider this procedure a good idea is beyond me. I won't have it done to my dog!

This. I cannot fathom a valid reason for it.

Travis

If you've ever had a woman lie to you and become pregnant, you'd get on board with it real quick.

If it was 100% reversible, I'd have my son's chit cut....the man slut is gonna make me a grandpa way too soon for my tastes.

Made sense for me, and I was about to do it. Wanted no more kids. Don't trust women with birth control (have seen too many lie, and too many just too damn ignorant about how their bodies and birth control work). Then, early in my return to dating, I met my current, who can't have any more kids. Saved me from the scalpel to the boys, but I was more than ready to do so otherwise. I'll take a kick to the nuts several times a day, several days in a row, before I ever want to hear some chick say "uhmm, we need to talk....".

Nothing worse than being tied to a miserable b!tch the rest of your life because she's duped you into a pregnancy.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Save your money and just try and hurdle a 5' barbwire fence results will be the same...may hurt a little more but will save you money and results will be the same.

The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies is lunch.
- Michael Friedman

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Crazy second wife was an Anesthetists she helped with mine (surgery)
after it was done went home and within a few hours had "relations" with her. Probably not smart but it was OK cause we didnt have "relations" That long. So had to get it in while I could. SSB can confirm haha

Its Really No big deal

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yep, my doctor gave me a "release" form that my wife had to sign stating that we had discussed the procedure and the consequences thereof before he would do it.

Wow. A "woman's body is her own", and apparently she gets to make the choices with the man's as well. (No disrespect to your wife, but rather the doc and the mindset that made him believe he had the right to require that.)

Woman doesn't need permission to kill a man's child in her womb, but a man needs her permission to make the decision to not have kids. Bullchit.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
tell her it makes it taste better

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Did mine at 27, which was 17 years ago. Sat around for a couple days with a frozen bag of peas in my lap, no issues to speak of. Couple of guys I knew did not follow the doc's advice and suffered because of it.

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
had it done dec 20th. a little pain still but, peas between the knees works. when i do too much i feel it so just laying low.

follow the doc's orders.

The way life should be.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Mine bothered me for 3-4 days except when riding the horses. Bout 2 months I had no interest in trotting in my endurance saddle. YMMV

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Travis

Why? I always hated getting [bleep] and now that is a non-issue. whistle

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Had it done on a Friday, took it easy Sat (bag of frozen peas helps) and Sunday,pretty much back to normal on Monday.

I had it done in an Air Force clinic that I also worked at. I knew the physician who performed the procedure and she had the bedside manner of Attila the Hun. She cut me open and said "what the hell is that?" I said, "if you don't know I sure as hell don't". It was some sort of scar tissue from an injury I had as a kid. She also made a point of showing me the pieces of the vas deferns she removed. The counselling part was annoying and my wife was none to happy about having to come it to talk to the doctor about it. I was already over 40 with two kids.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

Travis

Why? I always hated getting [bleep] and now that is a non-issue. whistle

LMAO!!!!! So true.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
"Vasectomy"

I guess it beats cuttin' off the boys with a dull butter knife... But not by much. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
I skipped to the end, but if your Doc assures you everything will be fine.....he's a dang liar. At least mine was. A month later I was still having "complications", and the doctor's response was, "Yeah, this happens sometimes."

I'd have to draw a picture to explain exactly what happened, but it involves a "blown out" tube. And yeah, that feels as good as it sounds.

I'll add that after our third kid on our third different type of birth control, drastic measures were called for. In fact, we doubled up and both got fixed.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was done maybe 40 years ago, so long ago I can't remember exactly nor the details of recovery. Best thing I ever had a doctor do. From reading the responses I have to conclude the 'fire is populated by wusses.

Jim

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DaveR

If you've ever had a woman lie to you and become pregnant, you'd get on board with it real quick.

If it was 100% reversible, I'd have my son's chit cut....the man slut is gonna make me a grandpa way too soon for my tastes.

Made sense for me, and I was about to do it. Wanted no more kids. Don't trust women with birth control (have seen too many lie, and too many just too damn ignorant about how their bodies and birth control work). Then, early in my return to dating, I met my current, who can't have any more kids. Saved me from the scalpel to the boys, but I was more than ready to do so otherwise. I'll take a kick to the nuts several times a day, several days in a row, before I ever want to hear some chick say "uhmm, we need to talk....".

Nothing worse than being tied to a miserable b!tch the rest of your life because she's duped you into a pregnancy.

I am the king of the pull out.

Believing women is always stupid. Has nothing to do with having your balls cut.

Travis

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I got mine done when I was 24. Best $550 I ever spent. I was sore for quite a while after mine, but I'd do it again without question.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

134 members (1eyedmule, 44mc, 3333vl, 7887mm08, 308ld, 35, 11 invisible), 1,547 guests, and 888 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,766
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.