Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Side note

Why would anybody want something that was made were pesticide and mercury are relatively uncontrolled. Been south many times never thought it was that clean of place.

GB1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
In Colorado they legalized it. The potheads weren't good enough with just avoiding prosecution, now they want pot stores in every town, pot tours, pot farms, etc etc etc.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Seriously? If possession of marijuana was an instant death sentence, I find it-I shoot you on the spot, and a MILLION people were executed for it in the first few weeks....nobody would quit?

If all 30 million people in Texas were executed, there's be some potheads in Oklahoma putting down the doobies. Ain't no weed nowhere that's worth instant death.

im telling you its been tried by those with the balls to do it and didnt make a dent.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Seriously? If possession of marijuana was an instant death sentence, I find it-I shoot you on the spot, and a MILLION people were executed for it in the first few weeks....nobody would quit?

If all 30 million people in Texas were executed, there's be some potheads in Oklahoma putting down the doobies. Ain't no weed nowhere that's worth instant death.

Yes seriously, they didn't call it dope because it makes you smart...and NOTHING comes between a doper and his weed.

The dumb f_cks really are that stupid and focused on their crap.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
In Colorado they legalized it. The potheads weren't good enough with just avoiding prosecution, now they want pot stores in every town, pot tours, pot farms, etc etc etc.

why not then they have to pay income and property tax....no not every pot smoker is gonna wind up buying at the local store but even with the current taxes on tobacco how many grow there own? how many brew their own beer?

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Get the Feds out of the game. States can decide how bad they think the "crime" is.

Simple solution.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
You are pro-tax?

The law was promoted as a way for potheads to keep to themselves. They were allowed to possess 1 ounce and 6 plants without fear of prosecution. Now it is a free for all. Potheads generally aren't that bright though.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I bet after you hang the first million, the other 41,000,000 "quit".

I really hope you are joking. Really.
Would you hang them with hemp rope and yell, "Irony" as they drop?

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Yes seriously, they didn't call it dope because it makes you smart...and NOTHING comes between a doper and his weed.

The dumb f_cks really are that stupid and focused on their crap.

doesnt nessisarily [bleep] with the mind after a 12 year break from it and going the modern medicine route ill tell you pot doesnt [bleep] with your head half as bad as the chit the docs can give you.....we havent been able to find help at work and i was maybe managing 35 hours a week on chronic pain meds the doc has me on.....went back to self medicating like i did before i met my wife and ive been working 50 plus hours a week at a job where i do need to think and be alert and have been able to severly cut back the amount of opiates i need.....all with the blessing of my doctor....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
no not every pot smoker is gonna wind up buying at the local store but even with the current taxes on tobacco how many grow there own? how many brew their own beer?

Yep, folks think growing pot is like growing tomatoes.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Dude, it is called weed for a reason. That [bleep] will grow anywhere, in any kind of dirt.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dude, it is called weed for a reason. That [bleep] will grow anywhere, in any kind of dirt.

Not the kind people are willing to pay for.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
2000# of pot, here in Pender County it's called Friday smile

R
RIO7 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
i dont know one pot plant from another, but i do know that supply and demand controls all markets, there are a lot more people that buy cheap booze than people that buy the good stuff, but i dont know one kind of booze from another, never have been a drinker, dont like the stuff.outlawing booze didnt work, what makes everyone think outlawing dope does? people that are going to use booze,dope or what ever no matter what the law says.the dope market is bigger than wall st. and almost as crooked. rio7

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rattler

doesnt nessisarily [bleep] with the mind after a 12 year break from it and going the modern medicine route ill tell you pot doesnt [bleep] with your head half as bad as the chit the docs can give you.....we havent been able to find help at work and i was maybe managing 35 hours a week on chronic pain meds the doc has me on.....went back to self medicating like i did before i met my wife and ive been working 50 plus hours a week at a job where i do need to think and be alert and have been able to severly cut back the amount of opiates i need.....all with the blessing of my doctor....

It seems to be hit and miss in that some look like they are moving through treacle when they are on it and others can work like Trojans, every one of those blokes I shore with that had a penchant for dope all look and sound like they are missing something vital.

That said, most of them graduated to sticking crap in their arms.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART

It seems to be hit and miss in that some look like they are moving through treacle when they are on it and others can work like Trojans, every one of those blokes I shore with that had a penchant for dope all look and sound like they are missing something vital.

That said, most of them graduated to sticking crap in their arms.

if your just looking to get high yeah it will make yah stupid....but so will alcohol....because its fat soluble instead of water soluble like opiates there is a fair bit of carry over so if i dose myself at night i can largely get through the next day and get the benefits and no high....but in the last 2 months i think ive been stoned twice on it.....mix hash with glycerin and you can control the dosage real close unlike smoking which would play hell on my lungs anyway......

Last edited by rattler; 12/27/13.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shreck
I bet after you hang the first million, the other 41,000,000 "quit".

I really hope you are joking. Really.
Would you hang them with hemp rope and yell, "Irony" as they drop?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHA

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by deflave
Killing them won't work because there is money in it.

Travis

Too bad, I'm down for some extra scratch. Need the target practice too.

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

im telling you its been tried by those with the balls to do it and didnt make a dent.....

Really? China executed millions of people for possession of any amount of marijuana? Didn't think so.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have twenty years of road patrol behind me. Three years assigned to a multi-county dope team that hitched rides with the DEA crossing various states chasing targets.

I came to the conclusion that more people ruin their lives by crawling into a bottle than smoking a little herb.

The cat and mouse is still fun�..

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (22kHornet, 257Ackley, 1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257Bob, 63 invisible), 2,551 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,694
Posts18,534,578
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.