Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Steelhead
3 people made 62 Obama voters. There is no way to stop the coming tide.

And that's not counting how ever many more children were born to the same women but sired by other men.

You can probably also add in another possible 54 potential liberal voters sired by this man.

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Cockroaches in human drag....

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
There is no doubt that the children will end up dead or in jail in the next 20 years.

Doc

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Deepsouth
I'm sending up a bull crap alert on this one. She don't look like she's had 15 kids and she sure would have had to of started pretty young. I know this happens and this attitude is out there but this just don't look right to me.

She probably had her first few kids by the time she was 15. And the meth and crack keep her skinny

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He ran a junkyard... so we can only speculate on how many different women he fathered kids by... and how many of them were overweight, uneducated and welfare collecting black gals to begin with....long before he and his sexual anatomy "entered" their lives...

This is what Hillary Clinton meant when she said it takes a community to raise a child.... like Harlem, no one knows who the daddy is and no daddy is willing to come forward to embrace the responsibility...

I still place the blame on white liberalism.... its Johnson and his 'Great Society' that fueled this fire... although this sort of stuff was going on in the Afro Community long before 1964.....

it only happens because Black secretly wish to be Mormons... whistle they like big families...

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Ken/Kebco
Before you watch make sure you have taken your blood pressure meds

https://www.youtube.com/embed/RBqjZ0KZCa0?showinfo=0&rel=0&hd=0
Look in the mirror bith, that's who should be paying along with the sperm donor ,just say no should be her motto ,or she could maybe earn some income as the poster child for birth control,there are more ways NOT to get pregnant than to get pregnant

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
This thread kicks off the first annual "24 Hour Campfire rubber drive".

I'll start it off with a ribbed varient which cost me 75 cent out of the vending machine down to the truck stop on I-64.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Seafire

I still place the blame on white liberalism.... its Johnson and his 'Great Society' that fueled this fire... although this sort of stuff was going on in the Afro Community long before 1964.....

True, it was going on, but you get more of anything, pigs, corn etc, when you subsidize it.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Ken/Kebco: This "woman" is the one that needs to be held accountable - I mean it she should be charged with child neglect/abuse and incarcerated!
I dealt with this kind of trash (and their welfare spawn trash kids/teenagers/offspring for 29 years as a LEO) and its a sad and tragic circumstance, that is self inflicted.
Its a never ending battle "cleaning up" after these drug addled welfare leeches!
To make this tragedy worse at least 75% of her welfare spawn WILL follow in her footsteps - think about that!
The liberal incited, "war on poverty" gave rise to the mentality that its just fine to produce children you can not support - and its my right to have my neighbors pay for my rent, food, clothing, tv, telephone, vehicle and medical expenses!
Tragically the innocent lives this welfarebitch has brought into the world have a VERY high probability of becoming prostitutes, thieves, drug abusers, convicts, welfare abusers and other burdens on and detriments to our country!
15 children she can't support in any way shape or fashion - absolutely she should be sterilized and incarcerated and the children placed into loving and more appropriate circumstances.
Even an orphanage would be preferable to where they are suffering at now.
I fear for the future of this country.
Thanks for the link Ken/Kebco - I had to try 3 times before I made it all the way through the one minute plus video - sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What a disgrace to humankind.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This video has been posted here about a dozen times. I know I have at least twice in different threads from time to time.

STILL PISSES ME OFF!

The biggest problem here, is she actually BELIEVES what she says is true and just.

And many here are against abortion?

Shaking my f#cking head!

Sean
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
This thread kicks off the first annual "24 Hour Campfire rubber drive".

I'll start it off with a ribbed varient which cost me 75 cent out of the vending machine down to the truck stop on I-64.

We gonna need your address so we know where to send 'em.

Recycled or brand new only? whistle

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (222Sako, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 06hunter59, 50 invisible), 1,745 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,141
Posts18,523,288
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.