-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Common misconception, Kevin. There's a difference in Foreign Military Sales and Foreign Military Assistance programs and how small arms dispositions are handled for each, but the greatest problem in seeing them make their way back to this country has been action (or inaction) on the part of our elected and non-elected officials.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
And yet another reason to despise democraps. They used to say "all roads lead to Rome." Today, all the roads to the destruction of the American way of life lead to the democraps, yet with each passing day, they continue to gain in strength...

It's kind of too bad that he didn't kill it loudly in broad daylight amid trumpets and fireworks.

It'd be difficult for me to come up with a proposed Obama action that would cost the gun culture less and strengthen it more than something like that.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Ken/Kebco: One of lifes lessons - elections are important and elections have consequences!
There are so many turds and turdlike people in American anymore who tolerate and re-elect turds like hussein obama,
nancy pelosi, barbara boxer, chucky shumer and on and on!
Its gonna take a long time (if EVER?) to undo the harm these progressive turds and the turd-like judges and officials they have appointed, have heaped upon America!
Never trust a turd and be careful who you vote for is the lesson here!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And, some of you folks refused to vote for Mitt Romney because of WHY???

KWG

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mesabi
Common misconception, Kevin. There's a difference in Foreign Military Sales and Foreign Military Assistance programs and how small arms dispositions are handled for each, but the greatest problem in seeing them make their way back to this country has been action (or inaction) on the part of our elected and non-elected officials.
Surplus US arms were very rarely divvied out via straight up foreign military sales. Most "sales" come with strings attached. When we give a nation financial aid, especially military financial aid, the string attached to that is that the money must be spent in the US. So just like when Israel switched to the M16, many nations got military aid from the US and bought surplus US weapons with that money. So since it's foreign aid, and it bought US weapons, many in the Government (and obviously you and I don't share this view) feel that since we paid for those weapons, it's wrong for them to sell them back to us.

This doesn't apply to just firearms, but all sorts of durable goods...but since we're into guns, we know about the gun part.

And don't think I'm stumping for Obama; I have no use for the guy. It's just I'm most certainly NOT a Republican or a Democrat and I find so much hypocrisy here on this forum because when a Republican does something, they'll find all sorts of excuses why it was okay. But when a democrat does it, they're just pure evil.

I just want people to see that the Republicans are just as evil as the democrats.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kwg020
And, some of you folks refused to vote for Mitt Romney because of WHY???

KWG
Well think of it this way. If someone's cutting your throat, or stabbing you in the heart; what's the difference in the end?

The differences between Republicans and Democrats are BS table scraps that everyone argues about. The REAL issues, the one's that destroy this nation, and seek to enslave the people? On those, the two parties are in lock step.

So forgive me if I just don't care about the table scraps anymore. Compared to losing my right to privacy, which both parties thinks is a good idea, re-importation of M1 Garands being denied (by both parties I should add), just isn't all that important to me.

And no, on the National level, I WON'T be voting for a Republican ever again (nor a Democrat for that matter). You guys are welcome to call me whatever you want, but when we're looking at the burning remnants of what used to be the greatest nation in the world, I want to be able to tell my kids that I stopped supporting those who seek to destroy our way of life.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Ken/Kebco: One of lifes lessons - elections are important and elections have consequences!
There are so many turds and turdlike people in American anymore who tolerate and re-elect turds like hussein obama,
nancy pelosi, barbara boxer, chucky shumer and on and on!
Its gonna take a long time (if EVER?) to undo the harm these progressive turds and the turd-like judges and officials they have appointed, have heaped upon America!
Never trust a turd and be careful who you vote for is the lesson here!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Under Bush we lost our right to privacy, and Obama just took it a big step further. So stop and think about who YOU'RE re-electing or voting for, because both Republicans and Democrats fully agree on trampling our God Given Rights to privacy, and a bunch of other freedoms.

The situation is WAY worse than you think. Used to be you just couldn't trust the Dems, but the Republicans are wolves in sheep's clothing. Republicans think YOUR phone calls should be monitored. Doesn't that scare the chit out of you?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

145 members (10Glocks, 3dtestify, AlleghenyMountain, 44mc, 7887mm08, AussieGunWriter, 15 invisible), 1,468 guests, and 843 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,259
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.