-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Show boxer your 'credentials' and 'club' targets. That'll shut him right up. He respects his 'betters'......

This kinda reminds me of the Gman/rancher 'show him your badge' joke, down in 'humor'.....

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
More like the"Post your load" classic.

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Sure.
In 2012 my custom 260 was being worked on so I shot my first 3 mid range f-class matches with that pile and classified as a master class shooter. Later that season I finished with the 260 and since then have stepped up to the NRA high master classification for mid range. I have.not fired enough score rounds at long range f-class to receive my classification yet. Reade range is where I hope to complete that next season. Hopefully with my new bat actioned 6.5x55 improved.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Slow yourself down and understand that there are plenty just as good or better than I/you.

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
absolutely, i clearly hold no national or regional records. i wasn't calling out any other shooter here, just him. lets see his 394-18 395-22 397-19 shooting scores. i guess his would all be 400-40x.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Na�ve

Jeff

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh, I get it, irony.

Jeff

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by joejo
Again dumbazz, read you [bleep] retard. I was referring to your scope as to the moa travel, not mine. Jeeze your a [bleep] imbred dipchit.
Again, what's you shooting history. Busting a few rocks with you hornady bullets out of you threaded barrel tactical 308. Out of a Sammi spec chamber to boot.
I'm done, you obviously think unless you say it, its wrong.
The offer is still there to come and get beat by that gun, that is, if you can pull yourself off your sisters tit.
And a Weaver base isn't bad, its just cheap.

Sweetheart,

I've more than a few scopes and you cited none in particular and continue(d) to Whine in general. Congratulations?!? I left you plenty of slack on the rope via pics and PLEASE grab all that you "think" you can handle. Laffin'!

On the flipside,I simply referenced the Leupie 6-18x as being a series of heavy concessions(all of which are beyond your comprehension and over your pointy head). Then you spouted off "60MOA",which just so happens to be the 6-18x's relative realm of total travel(65 being "typical"). You did VERY well to shut the [bleep] up,in regards to your Polished Turd and I'll feign my "surprise" there.

From there you wish to really knock your Dumbfhucktitude out of the Park and stick your head even further up your ass,which will only "surprise" you. Just how in the [bleep],did you Pretend to Imagine: "threaded barrel tactical 308. Out of a Sammi spec chamber to boot."?!? One thing is for certain about you incredibly [bleep] stupid [bleep],is that you are incredibly [bleep] STUPID.

Might you cite an LTR setback and punched 223AI in a 3-way A5 wearing an M4,Badger 20MOA,Badger standards and a 3.5-10x M3? Cheer up...it prolly don't even pinhole 75'Max. Laffin'!

Never have had a 308,but I'm savin' the pennies to some day procure one. That is my DREAM chambering. Any suggestions?!? Laffin'!

Obviously,"thinking" isn't in the cards for you,but Whining certainly is and in fairness,you amazingly stupid [bleep] routinely have MUCH to Whine about. Perhaps wax eloquent and enthrall me with Pennsylvania again and "all" that you "do"?!!? The only thing you shoot is your Imagination and your mouth and I reckon it plum [bleep] flattering,that your Pretend grants you delusions in which you think can hang. Wow +P+!

The rail Whine is precious too. You cited: "also why would i buy a good rail to hack up". Then: "And a Weaver base isn't bad, its just cheap". You poor poor(literally) stupid [bleep].

Looking forward to the next Whine,as you are really doing "great". You were [bleep] done,before you even tried to start and if only for more epic [bleep] humor,you were the ONLY one that didn't know it.

Bless your heart.

'fubar,

Cat get your tongue or couch get your kchunt?!? I know,I know...both.

Laffin'!

'22,

I'm on the ropes.

Again.(grin)

Rogue,

If you swipe her Imagination and Pretend away,she'll have nothing left...and that'd be mean.

She's gonna "tell" me about scopes now.(grin)

[bleep] WOW +P.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jeez boxer, I was just sure his 'credential measurements' would impress you more than they obviously did. I know I'm in total awe of the abilities he's posted, here... good stuff.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
More irony.

Jeff

IC B3

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
i guess this site shoud just be renamed boxercampfire.com.
you sir are the man. if only half of the members here knew a quarter of what you do, this country would be full of a++ marksmen capable of shooting their 223ai out to 2500 yards.

lets step back a minute and read before you materialize some silly hard to read post.

1. the op asked about building a custom on a seven action. i answered yes its fine. if it wasn't would there ever have been an xr100.

2. you bitchedd, saying its impossible to have a coal of 2.9 in a seven. it clearly is possible and not difficult like i posted.

3. the problem of having a bad selection of scope rails can be avoided by just using a 700 sa scope rail and milling it down and redrilling the rear most mount screw.

4. then you began to bash anything posted pic wise unless it was your own, like everything is inferrior to your guns. i bet they all go bang and hit what they aim at.

5. lets not forget about the glass. if a leupold 6-18 is junk to you does that mean its junk to me? its on a 22-250 max range for that gun shooting 70grn bergers is around 600 yds to be effective. why the hell do i need a 30 mil tube? if a 1 inch tube is so bad you better get on the phone to every scope manufacturer and let them know. they have been pulling the wool over our eyes for years. not to mention the countless benchrest records shot with them.

huntsman22, when your are done giving boxer hand jobs in return for his vast knowledge base maybe you can come back to earth.

this is what i picture when i read your imbred slur response

[Linked Image]
blow me.
i'm out.

Last edited by joejo; 12/29/13.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're out? that's too bad, you was doing soooooo good.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'jo,

Didn't mean to horn you up,but you Day Dreaming Do Nothing Window Licking Kchunts are fast to start cramming things in your mouths and asses. Congratulations?!?

A guess is as good as you'll ever be able to do and guessin' ain't purty,as you so eloquently attest. Please don't slight the magnitude of your Stupiity,despite your being unable to process same. Laffin'!

Oh I like charts!

1) Please note the "advantages" your Imagination and Pretend grant you,in regards to the XR100. Do not forget to comment on 600's and/or XP's in either solid bottom,repeater,rear or midgrip...because maybe that is "new" to me too. Laffin'!

2) I said nothing about impossibility. I asked for particulars,regarding bottom metal and round count,hoping you'd be dumb enough to try. You're doing "great"!

3) You really know how to rock a High Zoot Weaver rail,that was [bleep] awesome!

4) I can't bash you,nearly as well you can..by doing your best. I'm always happy to allow cross-eyed drooling dumbfhuckks the opportunity to do just that,if only in fairness. Please grab all the slack on the rope you think you can handle,do not be shy. Laffin'!

5) You've admittedly got me here,as I'm unfamliar with .224" centerfires,but that Berger sounds like a Peach and 600yds is very,very impressive. My bad. That barrel sounds like zinger,perhaps you'll be able to quit Whining long enough,to talk about it too. You've an uncanny knack for really making particulars easy to understand. Please don't get mean and start talkin' fancy about twist rates,throating and boolits there. I'm cryin' I'm laughing sooooo hard! You poor,poor stupid [bleep].

I don't recall maligning tube diameter,but I assuredly do tube length. That of course is/are issues far separate,but in actuality WTF is someone from Pennsylvania gonna "know" about much of anything regarding the Outdoors and wares in it's use?!? 'Course you'll always have your Imagination and Pretend,which is rather handy for folks who "do" as "much" as you,in your "fortunate" surroundings. Laffin'!

The Seven is far more adept as a BR-esque platform,than it is a LR-esque platform. Hint.

Appreciate your taking the time to delve even deeper,into your amazingly long list of insecurities and really turn up Rifle Talk a notch,as you quit,re-quit and undoubtedly quit again. You'll wanna wipe the streaming Mascara from your face,give thought to biting a towel to quell the trembling lips,put the dark glasses back on to hide your crossed-eyes and mebbe give thought to holding your breath as you stomp your itty-bitty feet,for maximum affect during your prolonged Hissy Fit. Laffin'!

You drooling dumbfhuckks DO love your cartoons!

Wow +P+.

'22,

In fairness...she's doin' quite a bit better than that.(grin)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]

jojo, cartoons, as a last straw, seems SO unlike you.

Really. I'm SO much cooler online.......

Last edited by huntsman22; 12/29/13.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Ask her what she does for a vocation and to frost same with a pic of herself...if only to grant her the opportunity to knock chit out of the [bleep] Park.(grin) I'm looking forward to the Wine and excuses.

Do you think she's [bleep] stupid enough,to try more "particulars"?!?

My fingers are crossed in anticipation!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey boxer. I found this little gem.
Sorry, there were no pics.....
Though, I really don't blame him, with 2 uncles being older than his grampa, and all.......

i hope you description of "pencilnecks" isn't referring to me because i called you a hoarder or whatever it was. i can guarantee you one thing, my blood line will continue on much further than yours ever will. i have a grandfather that is tough aas nails, served in the navy during the korean war. two uncles wounded multiple times in wwII. a father that busted his ass in the coal mines in the 70's and moved onto ironwork when the mines dried up. here i stand a 2nd generation ironworker. proud of my family and my own accomplishments in life. i am the father of 2 and a dedicated husband of 13 years to my highschool sweetheart. unfortunately raising a family with one income these days dosen't allow all of us to buy up all the god damn ammo. guys like me have to put food on the table first and gun hobbies come second. it would just be nice to buy a brick or two whenever i have the extra cash and not have to pay double whenever a few dicks feel the need to empty store shelves because they think ammo factories are all going to shut down.

i am as blue collar as it gets, i work hard for my money and am proud of it. i expect nothing from anyone and want nothing from anyone unless i earn it. as old as you say you are surely you can relate. btw, if the "[bleep] hit the fan" so to speak i can assure you that my family will survive.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Talk about 'imbred'.....
imbred

Might toss a little 'illiterate' in the mix, too....

here's a good book for you, jojo.

Enjoy! and thanks for participating!

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Her gravest concern is,that someone could make her out to be a bigger piece of Do Nothing Clueless Schit than she can...which "luckily" for her,cain't be did.(grin)

I was on the edge of my [bleep] seat,awaiting more "particulars". Found the COAL latitude ruse,for a 22-250 flingin' Berger 70's a [bleep] riot. The scope schit was [bleep] precious and cross-eyed Turd Polishing never ain't not funny in general.

Now I'm torn on which is funnier from her...Cricketts or another try.

Laffin'!

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
i guess this site shoud just be renamed boxercampfire.com.

blow me.
i'm out.

[video:youtube] www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E-WasNzVpI[/video]

B,

I see you continue to spread joy and happiness where'er ya' go.

the new BTE?

[Linked Image]

I'll keep a sharp eye peeled fer ya' in the coming year.

[Linked Image]

HNY from the petting zoo.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

GWB

PS: Not custom,

[Linked Image]

but a fair pair of 260's.

Last edited by geedubya; 12/30/13.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Perhaps make a stand,if only to yet again reiterate the innate hilarity of the Texas Version of everything. Only fair to grant clueless dumbfhuckks,the opportunity to flounder in their dumbfhuckktitude as they do their "best".

Bless your heart.

I was nearly gonna buy a Model Seven and try one.

Laffin'!

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

93 members (6mmbrfan, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 673, 1_deuce, 79S, 10 invisible), 1,677 guests, and 852 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,977
Posts18,499,506
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.