Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
All PM's replied to.

Here are the availables with at least one person picking from this group. List will be updated as needed.

Pup 1 Black Boy
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Pup 2 Traditional Girl going to JD730
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Pup 3 Black Boy
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Pup 4 Black Boy
[img]http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a440/Kirk_Minckler/2014_01_07_2511_zps7f0b9e1c.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a440/Kirk_Minckler/2014_01_07_2510_zps9f8d5cdf.jpg[/img]

Pup 5 Traditional Boy
[img]http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a440/Kirk_Minckler/2014_01_07_2513_zps30c6d138.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a440/Kirk_Minckler/2014_01_07_2512_zpsbd85c4f2.jpg[/img]

Last edited by Mink; 01/08/14.

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell

Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Pup 6 Traditional Girl
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
For those that have asked, here is the Mom

[Linked Image]

Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Pup #2 is headed to NY also

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
My dog, Lenny, approves of this thread.

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Nice Sable

Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Morning

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Great looking pups. Thanks goodness I don't have anymore room for a dog crate in my house and that my wife didnt see this tread.

Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Up....still looking for good homes

Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
^^^

IC B3

Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
#6 looks like she will be going to TN

Still have 5 rambunctious little boys to find homes for. Pass the word please.

Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Out playing with Dad

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I'm traveling down to pick up our dog from Mink tomorrow. I am in West TN. I know the travel was a deterrent for some. I will gladly pick up a pup for you and meet you part way somewhere if that helps these little fellows find good homes. I know there are guys in middle and east Tennessee that might be interested. Maybe a few West Tennessee fellows might want one too. Let me know and we can figure something out. I would need to do it this coming Friday or weekend depending on my schedule. You will have to talk with Mink on what dogs are available. My kids are already planning on sending letters and pics of the puppy to the few families on here that got the other dogs. They think it would be cool to see what their dog's brothers and sisters are doing. I think my eleven year old is hoping to get a pen pal out of the deal too. What a great way to add to your child's pet ownership and help out some really good dogs. Let me know by late tonight if you are interested. -tnscouter

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
In reference to my earlier post the pick up time for our pup has been pushed back for a few days. This allows folks more time to realize how much their kids would love to have a puppy and join the "Lager Puppies Pen Pal Club". (Lager is the name of the father.) Anyone in West Tennessee, I will pick up the pup and bring him to you. In middle and East Tennessee I will meet you somewhere convenient to us both sometime this coming Friday or weekend. Let me know. -tnscouter

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Woo Boy!!! Those are some cute little buddies!!!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
tnscouter, that is one hell of a gesture.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
At least 5 still available....all boys.

4 black and 1 traditional

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
CrimsonTide: Thanks for the kind words. The offer stands for you also. I don't know where in Kentucky you live, but we might be able to work something out if you want a pup.
But folks let me tell you, if Mink's wife could talk to the 'fire, all these pups would have been taken in minutes. I had the pleasure of speaking with her the other night, and her love for these dogs is infectious. Plus, my kids really want to make sure their pup's brothers get good homes and I figured we could make an adventure out of transporting a pup if needed.

Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tnscouter
CrimsonTide: Thanks for the kind words. The offer stands for you also. I don't know where in Kentucky you live, but we might be able to work something out if you want a pup.
But folks let me tell you, if Mink's wife could talk to the 'fire, all these pups would have been taken in minutes. I had the pleasure of speaking with her the other night, and her love for these dogs is infectious. Plus, my kids really want to make sure their pup's brothers get good homes and I figured we could make an adventure out of transporting a pup if needed.

Ed, now you know why I have so many rescues.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (219DW, 1234, 2500HD, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1minute, 56 invisible), 2,403 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,796
Posts18,496,236
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.