Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Some black folks are starting to understand the evil that Obama represents.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the dhimmicrat party, and liberals in general, are dedicated to keeping the black man down. Doing so is a major plank in their platform.
There is zero reason Hussein would be 'chosen' to destroy the cornerstone of liberal domestic policy.

Sam......

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
You didn't watch the video.

The video is 14 minutes long and your post was made 4 minutes after it was posted.

Your comments are profoundly inaccurate.

Destroying the morality of the black culture will keep them on the plantation forever.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow! That guy puts it together!

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rte
You didn't watch the video.

The video is 14 minutes long and your post was made 4 minutes after it was posted.

Your comments are profoundly inaccurate.

Destroying the morality of the black culture will keep them on the plantation forever.

you are correct is noticing that I did not watch the video. Can't even see it on the iPad, and it watching it would not have made any difference to me. I stand by my statement.
You are probably wrong in your assessment of the issue. laugh

Sam......

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The blacks will still vote for a black no matter how far he sinks them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The liberals and the liberal elites want to enslave us all in their form of utopian government because it makes them feel better about America. They don't really care how it's done. I don't need to watch the video to know it's their goal because I see it all around me all the time. Unfortunately, too many folks are asleep or at the mall and just don't care as long as Obama's money just keeps rolling in. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Do you just make this stuff up or do you pull it out of your A$$?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
bump for more people to see this.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The DEMS have a vested interest in keeping blacks on the government dole. Their platform for increased social programs continues to guarantee them the black vote because they would lose benefits otherwise.

The Black culture needs to wake up and realize that the dems are "the man" constantly seeking to keep them down. The Repubs would prefer to get them off the government tit and on their own feet.

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Who is the guy on the video and is there anyway to listen to the rest of it. It's cut off at the end and I know there is a whole lot more that wasn't covered. I'd like to hear the whole thing. Not to mention sending it out to a few people and wake them up.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Mink
The Black culture needs to wake up and realize that the dems are "the man" constantly seeking to keep them down. The Repubs would prefer to get them off the government tit and on their own feet.

you are correct. however, a very large percentage of black society does not want to work and get off the dole. it is being ingrained into their lives more with every generation and fed to them by the likes of the rev's al & jesse. they are losing the will to be productive members of society and wallowing in the victim mentality. if they had role models like walter williams instead of snoop dog they would understand that their lives could be better if they got off their asses and worked for a living instead of sitting on the couch and waiting for the mailman to deliver their welfare check and the weed man to deliver their lifestyle.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He is right, Obama is a flaming Homosexual and everyone knows this. I would love to listen to the rest of this guy speech

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-rock-bottom-lowest-level-ever-recorded/

"Black Labor Force Participation Rate Under Obama Hits Rock Bottom �Lowest Level Ever Recorded"

�The drop in labor force participation was sharpest for African Americans, who saw a decline of 0.3 percentage points to 60.2 percent, the lowest rate since December of 1977. The rate for African American men fell 0.7 percentage points to 65.6 percent, the lowest on record. The decline in labor force participation was associated with a drop in the overall African American unemployment rate of 0.5 percentage points to 11.9, and a drop of 0.6 percentage points to 11.6 percent for African American men.�

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rem141r
Originally Posted by Mink

you are correct. however, a very large percentage of black society does not want to work and get off the dole. it is being ingrained into their lives more with every generation and fed to them by the likes of the rev's al & jesse. they are losing the will to be productive members of society and wallowing in the victim mentality. if they had role models like walter williams instead of snoop dog they would understand that their lives could be better if they got off their asses and worked for a living instead of sitting on the couch and waiting for the mailman to deliver their welfare check and the weed man to deliver their lifestyle.

Agree 100%

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
A central tenant of Marxism is the abolition of monogamous marriage and the destruction of the two parent family. The purpose of this tenant is to create a need (previously met by the family) to be met by the State. The intellectual leaders of the homosexual rights movement are overwhelmingly Marxists. There are actually "conservative" members of this forum (or who purport to be conservative) who agree with the Marxist goal of abolishing marriage and thus are entirely sympathetic to the homosexual rights lobby.

Travis, you there?

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Do you just make this stuff up or do you pull it out of your A$$?

I can understand your point of reference,since you and your boyfriends probably pull numerous objects from your own asses.

Did the big,black man strike a nerve in his assessment of Barry Soetoro? LMAO

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Who is the guy on the video and is there anyway to listen to the rest of it. It's cut off at the end and I know there is a whole lot more that wasn't covered. I'd like to hear the whole thing. Not to mention sending it out to a few people and wake them up.

You may already have heard of this guy.He works for DHS and is a black nationalist.He has been preaching about the supposed repression of blacks by whites for a long time.He crossed the line when he started to include homosexuals in his videos.He was then suspended from his $115,000.00 a year government job.

In the Obama administration you can criticize whites but don't criticize sodomites or you will pay a price.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Larry Sinclair. He's the guy that spoke to the Natl Press Club about his gay affair with Obama. Problem is, with his 27 year history as a liar and con man, nobody can take him seriously.

He might be telling the truth on this one, but he's the Boy Who Cried Wolf. Interestly, there is no Wikipedia entry on him. Erased, expunged. Hmmmmmmmm.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RobJordan
A central tenant of Marxism is the abolition of monogamous marriage and the destruction of the two parent family. The purpose of this tenant is to create a need (previously met by the family) to be met by the State. The intellectual leaders of the homosexual rights movement are overwhelmingly Marxists. There are actually "conservative" members of this forum (or who purport to be conservative) who agree with the Marxist goal of abolishing marriage and thus are entirely sympathetic to the homosexual rights lobby.
Travis, you there?
Jordan

I seriously underestimated your conservative perspectives.I will now publicly apologize for busting your balls concerning Romney.

There are sources that clearly prove your knowledge of this issue.

In Bella Dodd's book "School of Darkness" she confesses to training 1,100 communist/homosexuals to enter the Catholic seminaries and work their way to positions of power and authority and then undermine the Catholic church from within.

http://www.yamaguchy.com/library/dodd/dodd.html

In the book penned by two rabid homosexuals from Harvard titled "After the Ball" the authors describe how they planned to undermine Christian standards of normal behavior by using Saul Alynsky style tactics combined with Madison Avenue techniques.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/1147428/posts

Most people who accept,defend and promote homosexuality really know nothing about the movement .In the landmark publication "The Pink Swastika" Scott Lively and Kevin Abrams document the rise of fascist homosexuality in Europe and the horrific damage these people created.

http://www.thepinkswastika.com/

Even Johann Hari has written about the fascist homosexual movement in the Huffington Post.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/johann-hari/the-strange-strange-story_b_136697.html

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

128 members (6mmbrfan, 907brass, 3333vl, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 673, 15 invisible), 1,960 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,893
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.