Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
T lee and ingwe...those are great pics to be treasured, as I'm sure they are.

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Watched that video at my desk at work, tears going down my
face.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by StripBuckHunter
Originally Posted by gitem_12
To all those who have been down range...God Bless you, and thank you

That's not enough. They want something more......just by the fact that they post this stuff here.......continually. What is it that they want?

They want inbred turds like you to realize the actual cost those men and countless others have given, and continue to give. Those men will never get all they deserve. But I will dn sure thank them every chance I get.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
DFTT

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks, Woody, great post.

[Linked Image]
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Wait here just one minute. I've paid for you. Doesn't this count for anything? Why is this never mentioned in these types of threads? Why can't you deliver to me......your customer.........what I've paid for without bitching and trying to make me feel guilty and somehow lacking in support of you (or was it me?).

I've paid for your lifetime healthcare........including medication copays.......which you've never seen.

I've paid for your on-the-job training.

I've paid for your neverending job security......which few other Americans have.

I've paid for your uniforms and gear.

I've paid for you to have state-of-the-art fighting and safety equipment....in order to protect YOU (or was it me?).

I've paid for your outrageous pension, too.

Please answer.

[bleep] you queer

I paid (and still do) for my own lifetime healthcare, I paid for my OJT, job security, all my own uniforms, the equipment I used and my disability (in lieu of pension).

You think the conus military doesn't get the living hell taxed out of them?

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
They want inbred turds like you to realize the actual cost those men and countless others have given, and continue to give. Those men will never get all they deserve. But I will dn sure thank them every chance I get.

I'm glad it was an American that put this turd in his place, cause I was all stoked up for the job, and I ain't even American. Had lots of uncles in WWII, though, and we can never repay the debt we owe them. Thanks to all the men and women who served from north and south of the 49th parallel.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by the_shootist

I'm glad it was an American that put this turd in his place, cause I was all stoked up for the job, and I ain't even American. Had lots of uncles in WWII, though, and we can never repay the debt we owe them. Thanks to all the men and women who served from north and south of the 49th parallel.

Dang thought I was gonna hear a preacher cuss! grin

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

That's not enough. They want something more......just by the fact that they post this stuff here.......continually. What is it that they want?

So, may we substitute a thank you on this forum in exchange for allllll of the things I listed......and call it good? Or are you asking for more than that? I'm unclear.

And just when does the customer/taxpayer get a say in what he is paying for and just what the desired services cost is?

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Most of them fought for the things that your handicap prevents you from doing, they gave so those of you unable to protect them selves are safe, they gave so people like you can and do exist.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

So, may we substitute a thank you on this forum in exchange for allllll of the things I listed......and call it good? Or are you asking for more than that? I'm unclear.

And just when does the customer/taxpayer get a say in what he is paying for and just what the desired services cost is?
If you think its such a good freaking deal, why dont you cowboy the hell up, take the oath, make it thru boot camp and head over to Afghanistan, spend a year or two in combat watching your buddies die. Then come back and tell us all how your getting over on us!!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jimy
Most of them fought for the things that your handicap prevents you from doing, they gave so those of you unable to protect them selves are safe, they gave so people like you can and do exist.

I'm not talking about fighting dickweed..........I'm talking about receiving. Alllllll those outrageous benes and all. It's twisted considering what is provided.

Since when do the payers get less benes for their work than those being payed? That's just fawked and UnAmerican. When does it all end?

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle

Easiest 'ignore' yet�

GFY

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is those veterans from the past and those who will come forward next that allow you to be free. Without us, you don't get to continue armchair quarterbacking while giving nothing back to your country. You're welcome.

Apparently you have no idea what personal sacrifice for the good of the country is, nor reading previous post of yours would I expect you begin to care.

You serve you, we (veterans) served our country so people like you can have the opportunity to be a self serving ingrate who thinks you have the experience or the understanding to judge them and what they "deserve".

You are a sheep, Veterans are the sheep dogs, without them you bah bah bah all you want but when the wolves come you lose everything you worked so "hard" for. Try showing some respect and maybe just a grain of gratitude someday, it will make you a much better person.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Since when do the payers get less benes for their work than those being payed? That's just fawked and UnAmerican. When does it all end?

When you acquire a taste for gun metal.

Last edited by jimy; 01/21/14.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Same chit, over, and over, and over,.....

from this whiny, obnoxious, and demented little StripBuckHunter prick

Ref:

Link: http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7767684/1

Last edited by crossfireoops; 01/21/14.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by jimy

I'm not talking about fighting dickweed..........I'm talking about receiving. Alllllll those outrageous benes and all. It's twisted considering what is provided.

You can't be this dumb. Have you ever talked to anyone who uses the VA medical system ? Furthermore it's your constitutional duty as an American to raise and support The military. That includes medical care and equipment. If you don't like it. You are free to move to France

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ingwe

Easiest 'ignore' yet�

GFY

We taxpayers have given you all MUCHO. No kidding!

Please list here what more you want from us now. Also, please give us a deadline on when your requests might end.

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
I just DID list what I want from you, only one thing..

GFY

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ingwe

Veterams cannhave anything they want from me... They have earned it

Easiest 'ignore' yet�

GFY

We taxpayers have given you all MUCHO. No kidding!

Please list here what more you want from us now. Also, please give us a deadline on when your requests might end.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 160user, 1234, 222Sako, 70 invisible), 2,297 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,790
Posts18,496,085
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.