Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm a Steelers fan. We are the reason Seattle still doesn't have a ring! grin

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
That Super Bowl was fixed and I'm not even a Seahawks fan.

Enjoy the hunt while it lasts!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The fans kept Seattle from winning a ring, funny I thought it was the Steelers players.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by heavywalker
The fans kept Seattle from winning a ring, funny I thought it was the Steelers players.

Both wrong! Most people give the credit to the Refs! grin Still the refs didn't let Willie Parker break a 75 yarder to the house.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
So the fans were blocking for him?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think it's funny when people attempt to validate or invalidate the class of one individual by comparing their behavior to that of another individual who demonstrated class or lack thereof...

If you act like a fool, you're being foolish. It doesn't matter how the other guy is acting. You are responsible for your own actions.

This is really easy. Crabtree showed a lack of class by his behavior, and Sherman showed a lack of class by his behavior.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

I agree, it was classless but again it seems to me that he got set off by the shove to the face and it snowballed from there.

There is pre-season bad blood as well.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
I think it's funny when people attempt to validate or invalidate the class of one individual by comparing their behavior to that of another individual who demonstrated class or lack thereof...

If you act like a fool, you're being foolish. It doesn't matter how the other guy is acting. You are responsible for your own actions.

This is really easy. Crabtree showed a lack of class by his behavior, and Sherman showed a lack of class by his behavior.

Agreed, what I am saying is that if you got to know either of those guys they would likely both show themselves to be good people, and to judge someone at their worst is short sighted.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My wife has seen me at my worst and for the life of me I don't know why she still loves me. Good woman that one is...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I wouldn't have anybody in my life if everyone I know judged me on my worst day, my wife included.

Hope you are doing well!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, I don't even think most of us have to reach the top 10 worst days in order to find ourselves alone due to our behavior disgusting others.

Emotions are a raw cruel thing. Most times we can manage them. Sometimes they get the best of us. It's human.

Thanks for the well wishes bud! I'm hangin' in there. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods as well!

Turdlike, by default.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by TBREW401
We will soon see if he is "the best corner in the game"
I'd like to see him pick that arrogant Manning about five times.

I used to think he was "arrogant Manning" but the more he plays the more I like him. He's not arrogant, he's just [bleep] good! I think he has a good sense of humor but is just dry. There isn't a better scholar of the game than Manning.

You want to talk arrogant, look at what the FSU quarterback said post-game, talking about putting the team on his back. Manning would never say anything like that.

GTFO with that commentary

Here is what he said ..he sure sounds a lot like that arrogant prick Sherman I tell you.

Jameis, could you just talk about what it means to go down the field and score like that, not only just is it your birthday but to be able to do it against a team from Alabama, I believe four of the last National Championships have come from the state of Alabama. What does it mean to you to be able to do that?

JAMEIS WINSTON: I'm pretty sure people back home are going to say five championships in the state of Alabama because of me being from Alabama. Alabama people are going to try to keep it in their state however they can, but Florida State has the National Championship. It's the national champion. That drive, man, like I say, it really wasn't about me, man. It was about actually last practice before we came to Pasadena we were doing two minute. Coach Fisher kicked me off the field. He kicked me out of practice, and we won that game in two minute.

You struggled in the first half but you really turned things around in the second half becoming very effective. What accounted for that change?

JAMEIS WINSTON: Well, I had to go back to playing Florida State football, and that's one thing that I did in the Duke game, that's one thing that I did in the Miami game. As a quarterback you've got to always believe that you are never bigger than the game, and I was out there, I was so outcome oriented, I was like, man, I'm trying to blow these boys out. I had to remember, hey, I've got to respect the game. I've got teammates around me. I've got a team for a reason, so I can't go out there and do stuff by myself. I took the initiative in the second half, hey, guys, we're here for a reason, and I was like, I'm going to get on my 'A' game, I'm going to start doing what I need to do. We're not going to have any more turnovers. I said, guys, if we don't turn the ball over we're going to win the game, and we had one turnover in the first half and then in the second half we didn't turn the ball over, and we won.

Jameis, coach said you didn't have your 'A' game. What grade would you give that before the last drive?

JAMEIS WINSTON: You said I didn't have my 'A' game. Coach said that was the best game that I played. (Laughter.)

But the last drive, that's a great way to cap off our season. That's the way we wanted to cap off our season. You can ask Telvin here, we didn't want everybody to think - if we would have blew them out, people would be like, oh, Florida State, Auburn had an off game or something like that. But for us to physically line up, match them play by play, they played their best football in the first half, we played our best football, and we had some up and down moments and for us to overcome the adversity to show that, hey, Florida State is in here, and that last drive really showed it?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

Exactly

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So, what is your point? Crabtree didn't hear what he said so he decided to push him in the face for good measure?

I don't care if he could hear or not, the point being made is that both guys made a mistake and one thing led to another and now you have a schitstorm over one guy making an ass out of himself.

Now everyone is rushing to judge a guy based on a 20 second soundbite that he admits was wrong and he would do differently given an opportunity. People called him a liar saying there is no way that is all he said when in fact it is exactly what he said. I guess I tend to be a bit more forgiving in this because I realize that if the entire world got to judge me by what I did or said in some of my worst moments that I wouldn't be all that popular, nor would any of us. By all means if you have never said or done anything that wouldn't be ashamed to put in front of the world for all to see, then judge away.

No. I'm saying if Crabtree didn't hear, he assumed the worst. I find absolutely no fault in Crabtree pushing Sherman away. Lots of players would have taken a swing at him. He's known to provoke that very response.

But whatever.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Slg888 your usually better then to post bullschitt. Washington as state and Seattle as a city aren't even in the top 10 gayest citys...
Google is your friend
Seems Seattle has become the gayest city in the US.

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/fyi-g...-francisco-as-no-1-city-for-gay-couples/

Even the Mayor is a homo...
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4623553?utm_hp_ref=politics

http://m.ktvu.com/news/news/national/seattle-tops-san-francisco-1-city-gay-couples/nZ9gn/

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sherman is upset about being called a thug so he equates it to being called the N word. Quit being an attention whore and focus on the Denver Broncos.

Sherman

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Good God, I can't wait for this stupid game to be over. smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
What I find funny,is that a lot of you hypocrites that are all over Richard Sherman for being "classless" have some of the worst diarrhea of the mouth I've ever seen.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Mossy
What I find funny,is that a lot of you hypocrites that are all over Richard Sherman for being "classless" have some of the worst diarrhea of the mouth I've ever seen.
Not on live TV, just on 24hr. laugh

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He's a typical Negro.

Complete lack of impulse control. Uncouth, loud, obnoxious, in your face and violent.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (10ring1, Armednfree, badwolf, 7887mm08, ar33c9, 11 invisible), 1,431 guests, and 927 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,208
Posts18,503,886
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.