Hop To
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Yallie,
I can't help but notice how many of the sheep piling on
Safari (needs new tires) man are the same mindless sheep that supported him to the death back on about 04-20-13.
You had him pegged then, as did I.
Cisco

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Have Dog

Will Travel

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Any of these sound familiar?

On 10/27/11, the director received from the party an e-mail reasserting the
party�s previous exceptions and urging the director to not revoke his expired license,
but merely allow his license to remain expired. The party argued that the party (1)
has not been transacting insurance in Oregon for some time, (2) is not licensed in
Oregon, (3) does not represent Bankers Life and Casualty Company, the insurer
that he represented in the course of engaging in the misconduct, (4) is planning to
move from Walla Walla Washington to Elko Nevada, and (5) has poor health which
may prevent him from working anywhere again.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Note to self: Never screw anyone over or piss someone off here at the Campfire.

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I also had bad dealings with Mark, should have kept my 2K+ in my hands when he told me no return, giving him the benefit of the doubt, when he is looking at something and describing the condition over the phone, you would think he would mention the extensive rust and pitting on the barrels, but like everyone said
"buyer beware" Jim

IC B2

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Dam.. The list keeps growing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just curious as to why you gentlemen that have had bad, and misrepresented dealings with Mark didn't come out previously and make this known to the campfire community?

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
My guess is the ones that have tried ( earlier) dam near got hung by everyone that defended him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yea. Call-outs typically aren't well received here.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Just curious as to why you gentlemen that have had bad, and misrepresented dealings with Mark didn't come out previously and make this known to the campfire community?

Because the "No Return" policy is a preemptive strike on your right to call out the dishonest seller.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd say his card is punched. Sometimes justice is a bit slow, but I'd say the sun is shining pretty brightly now.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Fosteology,
Read how YALIE was ripped on 04-20-13.
Like I said big flock of futzzin' sheep here.
No balls, just internet anonymous courage.
All for a goofball seller. That needs new tires.
Cisco

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Yea. Call-outs typically aren't well received here.

You are correct and I agree most are BS, but I also believe SM used this to his advantage.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I shied away from dealing with mark when he tried selling me a 99 in 250-3000 with a paragraph of description and a $1500 price tag. When I asked for pics he produced 2 or 3 pics that were lousy and said he had been too sick to take more. Also, when someone continually preaches about the great things they do and how awesome they are, I tend to take notice and realize they are probably hiding something. I still think he was in cahoots with the 15 year old!

guns to me are like legal crack
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Here is a link... Read all responses.. or as many as you can stomach.

Would seem some members posting on that thread owe other members an apology.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
After reading all this crap, I need a shower, a very hot shower.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GeoW

im one of em', yallie is owed an apology from my end.

guns to me are like legal crack
V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V
+1.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GeoW

I just had to go and read 18 pages to see how big of an arse I would feel like....thankfully, I excersised my 5th on that thread.....that said, I have dealt with mark in person and he drove to meet me on a pistol deal. the deal went well, although he was late by an hour or two, I used some of the cash that i brought to make the deal to buy myself and my guest dinner. when he showed, i felt like a heel because I shied him on the price we agreed upon to buy my dinners.....we are talking $30 on a $750 deal. he was noticeably dissapointed.....but understood. we had some dialog about life and how his divorce was treating him...yada yada.

that was my one actual transaction with him. in the time since then.....and this was many moons ago, I have recieved many PM's from him asking about my own well being and offering an ear during my own divorce. we have spoke about hunting, kids and many life trials and mark has offered to help me out without payment....I can easily assume that I am not alone in that he has warmed up to some members here, I am not a wealthy man, especially at the time he nad I met, I was driving a wore out toyota at the time and had just come off a 12 hour shift welding and took on a 100 mile drive to meet him.....so I know money wasnt his motivation to be kind to me.........that said,

I am truly sad for those whom have been dog piled on here, I can see how easy it would be to defend someone who has treated them well. I actually feel very sorry for mark, this place has been that last little bit of his dream, where reality can be altered just a fuzz to fit better into ones tolerance. I believe that he has had a pretty charmed life that was revoked and sent him back to the realization that life is not certain and wealth earned overnight can be lost equally as quickly. I know the money I handed hime was to buy a new washer and dryer, hardly a romantic yarn about an african safari as I expected, just a humble answer.....and in the time since then, life has likely handed slightly less every day to the personaly wealth pit than it used to, age has taken some of the last bits of mobility and reality of being someones grandpa who lives on a low to mediocre income has been his own personal fight. I can see how, understand how and feel sympathy twards....but I cannot defend it.

Mark, you have earned respect from me in the past based on your actions. the evidence is mounting against you and if you cant come up with some compelling retort, may I suggest a sincere apology and lock yourself out of the classifieds untill you can get a grip on the fact that we are all men who value another mans word.....for in the end, we will only be remembered for the work we did and the word we kept.

good luck with life, it appears you have some repairs to make.
Greg

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (12344mag, 22250rem, 160user, 1936M71, 219 Wasp, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 2,297 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,495
Posts18,509,118
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.