Hop To
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Mr. Sako,
Keep digging and soon you'll end up in Uganda. Wrapped pretty tight, aren't you?
Got to get back to listening to our "leader" and see what new freedoms he is going to give us.

Not wrapped tightly.... just stuck in side due to snow... and having fun stirring things up with a little reality.... get pissed about a dog but not care about a child... amazing what some people will defend

My wife is sitting here laughing at me laughing at some of the posts on here.... actually pretty laid back evening.

Last edited by Sako; 01/28/14.

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
you can indeed give money to save the kids in Uganda. And when you give the money, it may save kids, or it may buy whores for a Ugandan gov't official.

But in this case, in our own backyard, we know for certain that a young dog, that innocently loved and trusted his person, slowly starved to death because of his person's callous stupidity - and didn't even have a chance to find his way to a safe new home.

Execute him for it? Let a pack of wolves eat him? No, not really, but he deserves to suffer a lot for what he did.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Have you considered helping the White farmers in South Africa? If not, why not?? They're pretty much banned from immigrating to America and all other Western nations, will you pledge right here on the 'Fire to sponsor a family so they can immigrate here??

http://ajkraad.wix.com/genocide-museum

Last edited by gonehuntin; 01/28/14.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Reality....the 19 year old who burned himself out and ate a bullet last week...the mother who refuses to pay a 5 dollar a month fine payment because she can't afford it, yet she has a new iphone, I pod and a new laptop. As well as a new flat screen TV. Or how about the 24 year old that beat an elderly homeowner until he was comatose two weeks ago because the guy only had 60 dollars in cash in his house. I'm supposed to care for those people more than O do a defenseless dog?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm supposed to care for those people more than O do a defenseless dog?

Sounds like a peta commercial grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Asked on the other thread,.....

How much TIME have you spent on the actual GROUND of the chithole we call, "Equatorial Africa" ?

....."Struck a nerve" ?

You're the nervy azzwhole blithering around, and JUDGING folks here, Mister.

I'd say that takes a little more "nerve" than identifying a sanctimonious jaqgoff.

GTC

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sako
My wife is sitting here laughing at me laughing at some of the posts on here.... actually pretty laid back evening.

You and your wife sound like a real pair, you know it's Christians like you that have made Christians like myself quit going to church just to listen to a bunch of self loving self centered azzhole's such as yourself always boost and brag and try to put everybody else down for not feeling the same exact way you do and being a lesser Christian than yourself.

You and you chuckling wife should maybe look in the mirror and do a little self examination of yourselves.

My father always would say to some one who would try to preach the gosphel to him "I'd rather see a sermon than to hear a sermon"

BTW I'm glad you try to help others but you should not put down others for choosing different avenues.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have not been yet... I have considered going several times and communicate with several people in Uganda regularly... at this point, I feel I am doing better by supporting the people there instead of going myself....

I too communicate with some people abroad but in my case it is Nigeria. I got an e-mail the other day where one poor soul was having trouble getting his money out of Nigeria and into the United States and asked for my help. I am thinking about helping him and it would not take much money. Would you be interested in helping me, help him? If so I will send you my address so that you can send me some money and I will bundle up all that I get and forward to my Nigeria friend. Thanks in advance. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
excuses... nothing but excuses.... Try as you might any person who values the life of a dog over a human needs to stop and think.... Many people have changed in this world... some for the good and some for the bad. A person has the ability to be changed.... a dog is a dog... one should not starve one to death or beat one but to value the life of a pet over a human is a joke...

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag

You and your wife sound like a real pair, you know it's Christians like you that have made Christians like myself quit going to church just to listen to a bunch of self loving self centered azzhole's such as yourself always boost and brag and try to put everybody else down for not feeling the same exact way you do and being a lesser Christian than yourself.

You and you chuckling wife should maybe look in the mirror and do a little self examination of yourselves.

My father always would say to some one who would try to preach the gosphel to him "I'd rather see a sermon than to hear a sermon"

BTW I'm glad you try to help others but you should not put down others for choosing different avenues.

Good try but you should look in the mirror and stop making excuses... and really consider if you are a Christian... not just someone who just "believes" it but accepted it and has had their life changed by it...

If you want to see a sermon.... come on by any time.... I spend a lot of time every month helping others and you are more than welcome to come along...

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Here is the bottom line.... It was a dog and now you think a person should be killed for it... really... do you really believe this.... I really feel sorry for someone who does as it shows they have obviously not know grace in their lives.

Should the dog have been left there... no... but to want to kill a person for this... WOW....

What about a person who does not "pratice enough" or checks the zero on his gun.... or takes a unresponsive shot and gut shoots a deer and it runs off and suffers before it dies... Where do you draw the line on wanting to kill another human being for making a choice? all of the situations were bad choices... so please tell me who you think should be killed?

Take a long hard look at the reality of thinking a person should be killed for making mistakes or bad choices you do not agree with....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just from reading this thread, I have decided that you are another from Tennessee that I want nothing to do with. I will not put you on ignore right now but may choose to do so in the future. I know that not all from Tennessee are deserving of the ignore button but there is a very high percentage. miles

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Amen Miles, thankfully I moved to Tennessee to offset some of the idiots..

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Amen Miles, thankfully I moved to Tennessee to offset some of the idiots..

You ain't done a very good job with this one. grin

Don't give up though.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
thankfully I moved to Tennessee to offset some of the idiots..

Ya better doctor that water with lots of whiskey, cause it has to be something in the water there. miles

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Good try but you should look in the mirror and stop making excuses... and really consider if you are a Christian... not just someone who just "believes" it but accepted it and has had their life changed by it...

If you want to see a sermon.... come on by any time.... I spend a lot of time every month helping others and you are more than welcome to come along...

The exact response I expected, I probably could have written it almost word for word yesterday.

And no, I am not clairvoyant but have met way to many just like you in my life.

Last edited by 12344mag; 01/29/14.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm working on my sphere of influence. I'd likely had more results if I weren't busy with all those damn Ugandans.

I am beginning to feel shame for the 2 dogs I've adopted from the animal shelter. I could have adopted 2 starving Ugandan children. Guess I'll answer for that one at the pearly gates.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by eh76

I like my dogs more than I like most people.

People can help themselves. Dogs locked in crates left to die can't. Not hard to comprehend. We help people all over the world. Time they help themselves.

I have no problem helping others if they deserve it. How much do you personally donate each month to helping the human race? Just curious? How much of that $$ sent to Uganda is actually getting to those who it is sent to support?
Haven't read the whole thread. Stopped when I saw this. Describes my feelings exactly.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
excuses... nothing but excuses.... Try as you might any person who values the life of a dog over a human needs to stop and think....

Stopped and thought about it many times�

Keep coming up with the same answer.

There are plenty of dog's lives I value over plenty of human lives.

YMMV

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I am beginning to feel shame for the 2 dogs I've adopted from the animal shelter. I could have adopted 2 starving Ugandan children. Guess I'll answer for that one at the pearly gates.

Throw the stick a couple more times and the guilt will ease up a bit.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

190 members (1_deuce, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 24 invisible), 1,767 guests, and 1,029 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,204
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.