Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 26 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 25 26
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Confiscate? From my cold Dead hands. And then after they wade through a pile of brass!

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I think the Feds are going to love this thread.

NSA is no doubt monitoring... wink

To be sure, there are factions on both sides that would love to incite violence. Just know that once the sheit hits the fan, there's no turning back as the powers at be WILL institute "legal" Martial Law.

1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th & 10th immediately go bye-bye... Game changer.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Scott F
I am all for Travis' ideas. Tell me where to start and I will show up if at all possible.

Not much you or I can do for the citizens in CT that need to organize the citizens of CT.

The voice of a Washington state citizen isn't going to carry much weight in a CT based newspaper or CT based political headquarters.

Travis

Travis I usually see eye to eye with you. But I believe you are wrong here. If 500,000 plus folks from around the country showed up on the steps of our State Capital it would completely overflow into Bushnell Park and the streets of Hartford. Not only would every TV station and newspaper in CT notice and report it but every major news media would be onsite pronto. What that would do is make a small local issue a national issue with support of Millions of loud voices.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
thanks for the clarification dmsbandit

imo it's still early for that type of response

but I'll have to be honest, if the group was well regulated, there's something that tickles my fancy of thinking of a group of respected armed citizens in superior numbers circled around some guys house where his only crime is he has a firearm that doesn't meet most favored status.

imo it would just lead to escalation of force, LEO might leave, but they'd come back next time in larger numbers and full SWAT team deployment.

think there's more to be gained at this point by 100's showing up armed with cell phone cameras, video cameras that download instantly to the internet. And informing LEO if you arrest him, arrest us all.

then the ad campaigns start, "this man arrested and taken from his home for what? exercising his Constitutional right...."

though the SC did leave wiggle room for regulation so CT citizens may not have the law on their side.

it's one of the inherent problems in this battle, some folks are gonna have to git bit by the dogs or firehosed or beaten much as the civil rights movement saw.

folks have to be willing to believe in the cause so ferverently they are willing to accept some abuses I'd think for the tide to turn.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
NSA is no doubt monitoring...

They should suck me off quick. grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
- General George Patton Jr

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
We will win this battle here in Connecticut peacefully.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I think the Feds are going to love this thread.

NSA is no doubt monitoring... wink

To be sure, there are factions on both sides that would love to incite violence. Just know that once the sheit hits the fan, there's no turning back as the powers at be WILL institute "legal" Martial Law.

1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th & 10th immediately go bye-bye... Game changer.

Yup and you forgot the 22nd!

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
We are heading into some dangerous times. Watch what happens in AZ this week.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

We will support you, just as we did Haiti.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Dying trying is.

WINNING, CONQUERING, and living through the scramble holds more appeal to me.

GTC

Me too.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I am thinking a million or more peacefully camping on the steps of your capital. I am NOT ready to make the first shot but something like hundreds of vets peacefully standing all around the first house would draw a crowd.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Rovering
'How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. ... The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers ... and notwithstanding all of Stalin�s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt.' - Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Now is the time to reread Solzhenitsyn, this time as survival manuals.

Thanks for the Solzhenitsyn quote.
I don't know if it was you or someone else on the Fire that used it as a "tag" that got me to go to the library and get it. How Alex S. survived all those years in the gulag and live to talk about it is nothing short of a miracle.
Another great book that if you read it you can draw comparisons of what is going on in America now and the Russian Revolution and gain insight on what, how and why we must act.
The book is "A People's Tragedy" - The Russian Revolution 1891 - 1924 written by Orlando Figes.
So see you in the streets at the barricades or in the Gulags (FEMA camps) hopefully having a slice of bread to share.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I am all for Travis' ideas. Tell me where to start and I will show up if at all possible.

Not much you or I can do for the citizens in CT that need to organize the citizens of CT.

The voice of a Washington state citizen isn't going to carry much weight in a CT based newspaper or CT based political headquarters.

Travis

Travis I usually see eye to eye with you. But I believe you are wrong here. If 500,000 plus folks from around the country showed up on the steps of our State Capital it would completely overflow into Bushnell Park and the streets of Hartford. Not only would every TV station and newspaper in CT notice and report it but every major news media would be onsite pronto. What that would do is make a small local issue a national issue with support of Millions of loud voices.

I agree with that completely. My point is it has to begin at the local level. If you cannot organize at the local level, you're not going to organize at a national level.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
'How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. ... The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers ... and notwithstanding all of Stalin�s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt.' - Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Now is the time to reread Solzhenitsyn, this time as survival manuals.
Bingo.

Thanks.

Everything old is new, again, it seems.

Maybe if we learn to see the patterns a bit earlier we can keep them from repeating their last century of democide of many millions in this new century.

[Linked Image]

As the saying goes - "Those that don't learn from History are doomed to repeat it"
George Washington gave the better part of his life to rid us of the shackles of tyranny risking everything he cherished. For what? So that some two-bit politicians could tell us to assume the position�

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
If I were a CT citizen I would be doing everything in my power to build a network of people that can obtain a copy of the list of people that have not registered.

Once you have that list you can start to get organized. Without organization you're not going to achieve anything.

Then, once organized, you perform very low cost, high volume actions. i.e. Everybody e-mail the same newspaper on the same day. Next day, the next newspaper. All at the same time. Then, certain elected officials. All the same day, all the same time. Then, protests. All the same day, all the same time.

A list may not be essential, but eventually you're gonna need to know who you need to gather up. Because laws like this force people into wanting to maintain anonymity. So mass "announcements" will only be effective to a point.

This would be my strategy if I were in this situation in my own state.

Travis

That's a start.
What about my Waco and Kent State gambit?

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Thanks for the tip. I will certainly look for "A People's Tragedy" - The Russian Revolution 1891 - 1924 written by Orlando Figes.

Yes, if we lose the fight some of us from net forums will first meet in person in the American Gulag Archipelago, likely sooner than most think.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
As the saying goes - "Those that don't learn from History are doomed to repeat it"

And those who do learn from History are doomed to watch others repeat it.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Barak
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

And those who do learn from History are doomed to watch others repeat it.
And sometimes themselves doomed to repeat it anyway due to the actions of others who didn't learn.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by dmsbandit
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by johnw
You're wrong Steelie, I think...

although Ct. liberals outnumber the good guys, there are still good guys there.
According to your way of thinking Sam Houston got what he deserved from the mexicans?

I'm asking here, as much as telling. trying to see where you're coming from...

I'm coming from a half a century of a state voting more and more liberal, loving unions and government hand outs and sheltering in place.

I'm coming from a state that has more gun owners than the total number of people that voted for that shiethead governor.

I'm coming from a state that likely only 20% of the gun owners fall into the 'must register' category and the other 80% say 'that don't have anything to do with me'

Don't be angry at me, the enemy is all around them and in the mirror. No that the rubber has hit the pavement THEY want 'help'

It's time to let a whole bunch of people stew in the mess they picked. They asked for it, they got it.

Until they start doing something I'm not inclined to help at all.

I'll deal with my state and my neighbors, I suggest they do the same. Unfortunately they've been spoon feed for too long, let them reap it.

And exactly what state is that? You belittle others here, but no one sees where you speak from. Why hide? Is there a reason for your secrecy? Maybe you live in a state were things are going to hell, and you're not doing anything there either?

Wow you are so stupid that it's painful to watch.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 12 of 26 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 160user, 53 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,775
Posts18,515,672
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.