Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 26 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 25 26
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Just put a call in to the NRA/ILA chewing their ass' as to WHY!!!!! they're not organizing nationwide gun owners to march on the CT capitol, their gonna get back with me tomorrow. mad mad

Gunner

Trump Won!
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunner500
Just put a call in to the NRA/ILA chewing their ass' as to WHY!!!!! they're not organizing nationwide gun owners to march on the CT capitol, their gonna get back with me tomorrow. mad mad

Gunner

I don't think protests are the ILA's function. Lawyers and court is who they are

http://www.nraila.org/legal/article...e-commonly-used-for-lawful-purposes.aspx

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
probably so w4bear

but I'm thinkin if the NRA is serious about increasing their membership they should do some more visible things that would attract gun owners to their ranks

I don't know what they do with their money, but it certainly doesn't seem to include bussing folks in to protest like the SEIU did in Wisconsin.

Or running primetime commercials making the arguments that we all sit here and make with each other.

I'm thankful for the NRA and their efforts, but I think they could be more visible in a better light.

All you ever see of them is derogatory from the antigunners, I don't know why they don't fight back with public service announcements about who they are, what they do and whom they represent.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Gunner

I don't think protests are the ILA's function. Lawyers and court is who they are

NRA/ILA legislative line is all in one, the sonofabitches need to get busy.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You must have missed the link I posted. The NRA is being overwhelmed on all fronts. They crash, we can kiss it goodbye.

MOLON LABE

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
the sonofabitches need to get busy.

You [bleep] ay. All it takes is cash. The democrats have all they can spend; in case you haven't noticed. BTW; I'm the NRA, and I spend all I can afford, and volunteer as well. What do you do?

MOLON LABE

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by hp4570
Here is your chance to support all of us patriots in Connecticut: http://www.ccdl.us/aboutus/monthly-...MDBhZWY4MGQ1NzU5MGNkOWIzYzQyNTkzZTYyMzA=

See you all at the capitol on April 5th

hp4570: This is what's needed, not armchair keyboard quarterbacking. If at all possible, I'll make the drive and join you. Thanks for the link.

"The day I went to work everybody showed up to watch Johnny Luster work. Well, they had a wheelbarrow there, and said I was to push that thing around all day. I looked at it, then turned around and headed for the mountians..."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You must have missed the link I posted. The NRA is being overwhelmed on all fronts. They crash, we can kiss it goodbye.

I did in fact miss it w4bear, I'll look for it.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
the sonofabitches need to get busy.

You [bleep] ay. All it takes is cash. The democrats have all they can spend; in case you haven't noticed. BTW; I'm the NRA, and I spend all I can afford, and volunteer as well. What do you do?

NRA lifer, NRA/ILA contributor for over 20 years, I fookin sure dont have the ability to organize a march........BUT THEY SURE IN FUUCK CAN, sound the bell, lets go, I'll drive to CT in a heartbeat, have gone a [bleep] lot further for less.

Gunner

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by maggie
Originally Posted by hp4570
Here is your chance to support all of us patriots in Connecticut: http://www.ccdl.us/aboutus/monthly-...MDBhZWY4MGQ1NzU5MGNkOWIzYzQyNTkzZTYyMzA=

See you all at the capitol on April 5th

hp4570: This is what's needed, not armchair keyboard quarterbacking. If at all possible, I'll make the drive and join you. Thanks for the link.

Is this protest available for non-residences as well?

If so, I'm there.

Gunner

Trump Won!
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Go march round Connecticut; but their judge has already ruled. They lost because of too many democrats, and a democrat judge. Doesn't make it right; it's just the way the cards fell. Read all about it

But hey, lets blame the NRA laugh

MOLON LABE

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by dmsbandit

People may need to take a page from the playbook of the Ukrainians, except with guns in hand not rocks. A few hundred or a thousand armed citizens storming the capital building and arresting the politicians inside while refusing to leave. It, like in the Ukraine, would make news worldwide and send a clear signal to all politicians that we're done being pushed around. while that is happening in the capital, others need to take a page from Lexington and wait for the responce from the government and line the streets and allys to seal off the capital city streets.

I hope it never comes to that, but something dreadful could be ignited with a heavy handed illegal activity from the politicos. If the cops try to do it piecemeal, they may walk up to a car window and say hello to S&W or Mr. Ruger. If people get pushed far enough, they can be capable of anything, no matter how insane it sounds.

You live in New York and you're giving advice on how to gain back freedom in ones state?

Travis

what makes you think I'm not working here in New Yorkistan for the coming storm?

Imperial Andy also has not come out and said he was sending COPS door to door to get our guns.

All but 3 or 4 of our Sheriffs have told Andy to go F ck himself.

52 county legislatures have said go Fu k yourself to Andy.

local police unions have said they don't and won't support the SAFE ACT

and we have a Federal Lawsuit making it's way thru the court system

we have doubled our statewide NRA memberships to the largest in the country

Last edited by dmsbandit; 02/26/14.

I don't drink or Smoke. I spend my money on gunpowder and gasoline.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
The power of the people can't be denied and rulings can be overturned.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I support the NRA of course and am a member.

But, I doubt they will organize a picket demonstration...

I have not seen them move fast on things either. Usually they move as a preventive to legislation passing, or support the lawsuits that strike down the offending law. But, they don't offer much in the way of knee-jerk reactions. More successes are had and more battles are won when calmer heads prevail.

I do know that without the NRA the liberals would have had ALL our guns long ago.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
They are our voice.....................they need to organize.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They are our voice.....................they need to organize.

Gunner

I agree. This is a battle front they cannot be absent from.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
rulings can be overturned.

Any idea how many court cases nation wide the NRA is looking at? Every state that has a democrat in it, has pissed right down the NRA's back. It's a concerted effort to overwhelm and eliminate.

Rulings can be overturned, unless the supremes get 1 more liberal dik face; or the senate picks up a half dozen more liberal dik faces to ratify the un small arms agreement.

We've never been closer to loser our guns than at this point in history.

MOLON LABE

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Agreed, but any warrior knows you go to where the immediate heat is, and right now that's CT.

Gunner

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I and anybody I can drag with me will be at that rally!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I see them as akin to our Federal gov't, give me some bang for my buck and I'll gladly send you the bucks.

I'm grateful for their working with legislators, courts etc.

but as gunner says, they are our voice.

if they sent out contribution forms stating "send us $100 and $90 will be used to organize a peaceful demonstration in CT"

I believe they'd get a lot more donations than the way they currently do things.

Page 16 of 26 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

378 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 1Longbow, 55 invisible), 2,430 guests, and 1,147 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,647
Posts18,512,552
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.