Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I bet it ain't.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I'd bet the country is divided more evenly along party lines than a skewed poll shows.

You go ahead and keep bettin' that.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Steelhead
And yet people continue to give me grief for my disdain of Yankees.

Yeah but you hate everybody.

Steelhead just believes in equal opportunity for all.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Yep, they got of the boat and blobbed their ass and continued to make generations of ass blobbers.

A letter from George Washington to his bruthas. December 18, 1776:

And between you and me, I think our affairs are in a very bad situation; not so much from the apprehension of Genl. Howe's Army, as from the defection of New York, Jerseys, and Pennsylvania. In short, the conduct of the Jerseys has been most infamous. Instead of turning out to defend their country and affording aid to your Army, they are making their submissions as fast as they can.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
It ain't changed but I'm sure ScottF and a few others will be along shortly all puzzy hurt and dreaming of sucking JO's cock. After all voting for Obama don't make you a bad person.

[bleep]'em all.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
And yet people continue to give me grief for my disdain of Yankees.

Yeah but you hate everybody.

Nope, only enemies of the Constitution. Again, I've met more than my far share of so called 'conservative' Yankees to know they are nothing more than liberals that wear flannel and drive trucks.

I know the type you speak of, not many around here but there are a few. And yes they are the enemy.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
If you donate money to the Brady Campaign you are the enemy. If you give your money to a state (via income tax, property tax etc) that wishes to ban/register guns, you are the enemy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The balkanization of America proceeds at a rapid pace, but our congresscritters feign shock and outrage over the inner turmoil in Ukraine??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Let's be certain to point out that it would be the "North East" coast. It wasn't just slavery we disagree on I can assure you!

WarDamnEagle
E
EWY Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
The balkanization of America proceeds at a rapid pace, but our congresscritters feign shock and outrage over the inner turmoil in Ukraine??

Yes, you are correct.

Ernie

George Washington - �Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire,�conscience.�

God save the Republic
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
If you donate money to the Brady Campaign you are the enemy. If you give your money to a state (via income tax, property tax etc) that wishes to ban/register guns, you are the enemy.

How exactly does Pa, fall in that. We have some of the least restrictive gun laws in the country., We are a right to work state, And if we could give Philly to NJ where it belongs this state would be deep, dark red.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Because it's a liberal schit hole.

Travis

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hmmm what are Montana's Senators like? wink

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Yes, Yanuckovych's Ukraine is an almost perfect microcosm of Obama's Amerika.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It ain't changed but I'm sure ScottF and a few others will be along shortly all puzzy hurt and dreaming of sucking JO's cock. After all voting for Obama don't make you a bad person.

[bleep]'em all.

I've posted many times that the states that voted against Obama by at least 60% would make a fine country. That said, it's only one election. There were eleven of them and Tennessee only makes it by rounding their total up...something like 59.5%. If you go back to when he originally got elected, your adopted state doesn't make it at all, along with six others that drop off, including my own, even though none of them actually voted for the scumbag. In 2008 Alaska actually voted against him by 60% too but failed to do so in 2012.

Everybody that's been here very long knows how I feel about the WBTS, but I'll continue to support my friends like Evil Twin and ScottF wherever they live, along with some others. I disagree with that Davinci in a Do Rag dude quite a bit but I'll support him too since he seems solidly progun coming out very much against universal registration. OTOH Isaac lives in Northern Virginia. You don't get any more Secesh than there back in the time that it got real. He supported Universal Registration in the dark days after Sandy Hook.

I support my friends wherever they may be. ScottF is a great guy and I've never seen him support Obama. NHK9 is 100% progun and one of the best members on here. He lives in Yankeeland. Lots of Michiganders too. Redneck is my friend and has to live in Taxhell. You guessed it. I support him.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

Actually, it isnt. Again aside from Philly and the harrisburg area, the state is very conservative. And we don't have californians flooding our state bringing all of their 'wonderful political ideas with them'

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Every person I've met from PA was a liberal.

Travis

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You mist not have met many. Get away from the Del. river valley and ot's a different state

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Every person I've met from PA was a liberal.

Travis

Me to

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Travis

Actually, it isnt. Again aside from Philly and the harrisburg area, the state is very conservative. And we don't have californians flooding our state bringing all of their 'wonderful political ideas with them'
There are some good folks in California and Pennsylvania. How I take what these guys are saying though is that your idea of "conservative" and "pro-gun" might be a lot different than people's in Tennessee. You've got a lot of deer hunters up there that are union members and don't give a [bleep] about anything other than getting to keep their slug gun or 30-30 and don't care whether the assclowns in DC pass Universal Registration or not. This is what you're seeing in Connecticut. A lot of them haven't complied because they're too [bleep] stupid to even know this [bleep] is going on. A lot of guys have went out and got black guns because they see them on TV and think they're cool. These people now have skin in the game. If this occurred back in '85 you wouldn't have seen the uproar because most NRA members and gun owners would have said take the black guns because only a pussy owns something that's not walnut and blued steel. But there are still a lot of folks that think "closing the gunshow loophole" and "the government knowing who has and where all the guns are" is not only ho-hum but a good idea. These dickweasels need educated if they vote. Some people are tired of constantly trying to educate the uneducable and there are more of them up where you live than where I do. It gets tiresome.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, beefan, 300_savage, 6 invisible), 1,432 guests, and 783 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.