Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
bcraig Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Sure will,as soon as Amazon gets them to me .
Yes thats the way I understand as well.

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I doubt a shoot out will be a quick draw like situation. I hav carried a 1911 in a fanny pack in areas where I wanted the dirt bags to know I was armed. And they know.....

B
bcraig Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Love to get a report once you have a chance to check it out up close and see if it's what you though you were getting. If I understood correctly it has zippers for keys, cash and such, but the gun hides behind a velcro part. I like that. Was checked in Disneyland some years ago and I unzipped all the compartments but didn't ask about the velcro part that comes down and had a holster holding a gun in it.

I got the packs in and have tried with a glock 26.
I can carry Pistol ,billfold,reading glasses,smokes,lighter ,Chap stick ,about 6 keys on a key ring and an extra mag in the main compartment.
Of course the pistol is concealed BEHIND the Main pouch with velcro and the Pack can be carried open for a faster draw. or for more security for the keys etc ,the pack can be zipped.
In the front pocket I can carry my Iphone 4 no problem.

Glock 26 is a snug fit so that the Velco covers the pistol,but it does indeed work with the glock 26.
Dimensions of the bag are 8inches long,5.5 high and 1.5 thick or deep.

This is the MINI version off of Amazon.The Larger Version is 8.5 long,7 inches high and 1.5 thick.(the Large will accomidate a Glock 17 )etc.

Things I like about it .
Small,roomy,I can open the bag and people will not see the weapon as it is hidden,They will only see keys etc.
It is small and unobtrusive.
Easy to use.

Nothing that I dislike about it other than it is a little heavy on my side,although not at all unmanageable at all.

I have not tried it using the webbing so it can be worn as a fanny pack yet because the webbing wont be here till tommorow.

I like it,now waiting for the wife to get home so she can see if she likes it.

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, AB2506, AscensionIndustries, Akhutr, 10 invisible), 1,219 guests, and 665 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,224
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.