Page 118 of 138 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 137 138
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Laffin'

I know where the Trace went.........

Some folks accused me of pouring heavy for the toast. Hell, I kept the bottle

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
You poured HEAVY on me Bro George. cry

Gunner

Trump Won!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Which in NO Way makes you a bad person.

I decided to refrain on Sunday to keep myself on an even keel, but thank goodness for sunrise Monday morning, because I was as thirsty as a bitch wolf.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm glad you guys enjoyed the booze

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
George, hopefully those other items will come in handy too

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
John, you gotta make time to come down next year. I'll guarantee you to have the time of your life.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I hope i can. I realky wished Incould have made it this year

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
It'll likely be Saturday for me..........18 hrs. on Wed. then back in Thurs. morn for the storm. Connor and I will either be in the woods, on the water or skiiing Friday.

Gunner......you're bigger'n me so I poured accordingly. If that Tanglewood fella would have pulled his weight..........(just joking, it was great adding him into the mix. He damn sure fit in)

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by gitem_12
George, hopefully those other items will come in handy too

Guaranteed! The little terrorist absconded with 'em before I got the boxes out of the truck.

Thanks again

Last edited by NH K9; 03/10/14.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
George: good to finally meet you brudda! Thanks for my new hat! I'll dazzle the boys in the 420 group with it next month, just got the agenda today, looks like we are working various vehicles with 30 K9 teams. Also big time thanks for introducing me to Rebecca Creek�the new love in my life grin Gonna load up on it in Tejas in May�.

gitem 12 : GFY!

The thong was a perfect fit, but the bra was too big for my moobs�plus it was a tiger ( not leopard�) print�and you know I must simply have my ensemble match�..

You bastid�����..

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NH K9
I would also like to chime in and commend Jake...he restored a bit of my hope in today's young adults.

You'll not find a more polite young man, as well as being handy with about everything he put his hands on. The pyro lessons were gratis and, unlike anything you "learned" from Bobby, can be repeated in mixed company.

George

Great young man, I hope he continues to enjoy the shooting sports in the future, and joins us again next year. smile

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Likewise! Itvwas humbling, to say the least, to pick your brain. I don't often meet folks who have likely forgotten more about my area of study than Ill ever pick up. Give the shep a congratulatory scratch for me.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ingwe
George: good to finally meet you brudda! Thanks for my new hat! I'll dazzle the boys in the 420 group with it next month, just got the agenda today, looks like we are working various vehicles with 30 K9 teams. Also big time thanks for introducing me to Rebecca Creek�the new love in my life grin Gonna load up on it in Tejas in May�.

gitem 12 : GFY!

The thong was a perfect fit, but the bra was too big for my moobs�plus it was a tiger ( not leopard�) print�and you know I must simply have my ensemble match�..

You bastid�����..

Well, they were the cleanest used ones in the property room

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
yikes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by ingwe
Speaking of shine and such things, I tried some wonderful stuff called peach pie, and some called cherry pie. Excellent, but I noticed they disappeared when Bobby did�.

Skinny little bastid...

we had to fight HugAJackass's wife for the apple pie last year laugh

They're all lucky we didn't make it up there, Sheridan. She had her eyes set on that all over again. laugh

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Kee-Rist! I don't know. If I had to guess though, it would be Bobby. I mean, it is his birthday and all.

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall with George and Tom talking business with each other...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I had a awesome time. Missed the hell out my kids. But wished I would had stayed until Saturday dinner. Sorry dan for leaving early. Just my kids where ready for dad to come home.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You should bring them along SB...

Brought my infant last year.

rattler still calls it child abuse that I didn't let the little tyke eat the brisket! grin

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
yikes.

CT: I was gonna let you have a go in the thong, since we were close enough to the same size, but I figured they guys in the barracks were looking a little too lonely, and would have had their way with you�.repeatedly...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Kee-Rist! I don't know. If I had to guess though, it would be Bobby. I mean, it is his birthday and all.

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall with George and Tom talking business with each other...

I was fortunate enough to be that fly, HAJ. It was a great deal like listening to a couple of bluegrass musicians talking to one another. I just sat and sipped a Blue Ribbon and was thankful for men who had their skills.

Page 118 of 138 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 137 138

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

190 members (1_deuce, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 24 invisible), 1,767 guests, and 1,029 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,204
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.