OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Disturbing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This was posted some time back.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Oh well, I just saw the vid today.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What a sorry son of a bitch. I couldn't watch but about two minutes of it. I doubt the old fella could even hear the [bleep] stupid son of a bitch's screams at him anyway. He was probably a Korea or WWII vet. Another cop goes home safely to his family after a night of helping his community.

Last edited by EthanEdwards; 03/14/14.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
It's ok it's ok you did what you had to do.

Should have shot the woman too -or at least slam her to the ground really hard.

HEY did ALL the officers get home safely that night ???

MF'n puusssy azz SOB's.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The guy deserved to die, he was old and feeble.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Officer-of-the-day/shift commander should have pulled his badge/gun on the spot and arrested him for being a hazard to all decent people.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Bet there was some High-fivin going in the locker room that night. Yeah baby, got em.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
It is disturbing, but completely understandable. Many tragedy's are. I found it as much disturbing when I searched the net to find out if the old gentleman, who was a Viet Nam vet, was OK, I only found one sentence in the six articles I scanned that said he was expected to make it. That's good. For those of you who stopped watching early, the officer who fired the shots kept it together and attended to the man he shot, until help arrived. Once others were on the scene he broke down sobbing and asking the man he shot, and God for forgiveness. Most of you guys know I come down as hard as anybody when cops appear to brutalize the public. This is not one of those times.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nothing understandable about it at all, we are now at more risk from cops than crooks. That cop needs 25 years in prison to think about and to be an example of what it means to make such a decision.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Did that guy have any legal right to defend himself in that situation or is stand there and get shot the proper way to handle it?

"The world breaks everyone,and afterward, some are strong at the broken places"
Hemingway
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The old guy shouldn't be too old to know when a cop pulls you over at night the last thing you want to do is get out, ignore orders to stop, and reach into your pickup bed and pull something out that looks like it has a barrel attached to it. If you don't understand that, it must be because you don't want to.

I'll agree we appear to be at more risk from cops than crooks owing to the proliferation of laws and that it's easier to deal with crooks than cops.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RickyD
. If you don't understand that, it must be because you don't want to.

or you cant hear,which last time I looked,wasnt illegal

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Cop should be just like the rest of us that hunt and shoot and know enough to not pull the trigger until we damn well know what we are shooting at.

" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson.

Molon Labe
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
It is disturbing, but completely understandable. Many tragedy's are. I found it as much disturbing when I searched the net to find out if the old gentleman, who was a Viet Nam vet, was OK, I only found one sentence in the six articles I scanned that said he was expected to make it. That's good. For those of you who stopped watching early, the officer who fired the shots kept it together and attended to the man he shot, until help arrived. Once others were on the scene he broke down sobbing and asking the man he shot, and God for forgiveness. Most of you guys know I come down as hard as anybody when cops appear to brutalize the public. This is not one of those times.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
The old guy shouldn't be too old to know when a cop pulls you over at night the last thing you want to do is get out, ignore orders to stop, and reach into your pickup bed and pull something out that looks like it has a barrel attached to it. If you don't understand that, it must be because you don't want to.

I'll agree we appear to be at more risk from cops than crooks owing to the proliferation of laws and that it's easier to deal with crooks than cops.

Did you watch the video? Orders? There weren't any orders. It was "Sir!" followed immediately by Pop, Pop, Pop.

[bleep] A!!! Enough is enough. Are we going to have to start treating cops like rabid dogs and putting them down?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by arctic338
Cop should be just like the rest of us that hunt and shoot and know enough to not pull the trigger until we damn well know what we are shooting at.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

With all due respect...that's crazy. Old folks are from a different era. The cop could see he's OLD. I've got a 93 year-old Dad who is nearly stone deaf. The reason he is deaf is because he fired anti-aircraft guns at Jap planes during WWII. He was defending his people here in this country. People like your mom and dad probably Ricky, because I'm taking an educated guess you weren't even born yet. When I see some poor old timer like that shot to death I'm seeing my own father.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This has been posted at least 5 times here.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The problem is there are too many pointy heads coming up with dumbassed ideas on what makes a good cop or deviates from accepted hiring practices because they are new and must be better. As a result we end up with weak-kneed candy-asses that are afraid of their own shadow and SHOULDN'T have a gun and a badge.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,114 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,780
Posts18,495,926
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.