One of my favorite "turds" ,

[Linked Image]

Nice turd grin grin

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
257 definitely has the cool factor. Point click and DRT with low recoil , what is not to like?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Absolutely a 257 Bee!

As for the Montanas I had 3 of them and the all sucked -- accuracy wise. Even after I sent them back for re-evaluation. I can accept that some tinkering is needed from a $500 rifle but not a $1k plus rifle.

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Given what you "know"...the rifles should have stayed and you shoulda been shipped off,so as to hopefully attain your first [bleep] clue.

Not that you doing your best,ain't funnier than [bleep]. You and SquatToPee,couldn't get water out of a tap,when working in tandem on sucha "big" "project". Congratulations?

Laffin'!

Stupid [bleep],reliably do stupid schit,as oh soooooooo eloquently attest,obliviously.

Bless your heart.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If you want a .25 caliber rifle you can shoot a lot, why not get a .257 Roberts, or the best of both worlds in a quarter-bore, a .25-06, the .257 Weatherby isn't all that much faster.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Boxer
Given what you "know"...the rifles should have stayed and you shoulda been shipped off,so as to hopefully attain your first [bleep] clue.

Not that you doing your best,ain't funnier than [bleep]. You and SquatToPee,couldn't get water out of a tap,when working in tandem on sucha "big" "project". Congratulations?

Laffin'!

Stupid [bleep],reliably do stupid schit,as oh soooooooo eloquently attest,obliviously.

Bless your heart.

Who the hell do you think you are talking to me this way? Have I ever insulted you or given you the right to address me in such a manner? In a polite society one states their opinions in a nice, gentlemanly manner without offending other persons. If you can not, please keep it inside you and move on.

You sir are a walking advertisement of what happens to forums without proper moderation.

This is why you only lasted less than 5 posts on the Nosler forum. I gladly chopped you then.

μολὼν λαβέ

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Fotis,

You Whining Clueless Kchunt...I'm rather at ease in stating facts. Please find me "mistaken" and I will happily take the time requisite,to rub your nose in your Stupidity. Sweetheart,nobody can offend you better than you can,by your simply doing your "best". The depths of your sheer and utter [bleep] cluelessness,border on the incredible. Congratulations?!?

Jeezus [bleep] no schit,now you need a Moderator to keep you from saying something [bleep] Stupid and talking out your ass?!?

You Whining Kchunts are a [bleep] riot! Please consider shooting SquatToPee a PM,so you inept Dumbfhukks can align your "powers" and really ring the bell.

The only thing you shoot is your mouth and Imagination,though in no particular order.

Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next Whine and more Excuses.

Wow +P+!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bravo! Spoken like a true gentleman , not that I expected anything different from you. What can I say? Your loved ones must be proud.

I am done with you and your misplaced anger. Get some therapy, you need it!

μολὼν λαβέ

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I am unwilling to read all comments, but based on Fotis' responses, which I have read, it's amazing how quickly one individual can easily ruin a thread or forum on here.

Last edited by DesertMuleDeer; 04/02/14.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Signing out of this thread before doctored pictures to prove credibility begin.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Kchuntis,

You poor poor AMAZINGLY stupid dumbfhukk...perhaps consider filling out a Hurt Feelers Report?!? Laffin'!

Fascinating "perception",that your Imagination and Pretend are strong enough,to grant you the Delusion(s) that you were "in" anything,save in wellllllllllllll over your pointy [bleep] head.

Jeezus [bleep] who chews your food for you,dresses you and picks out your TV channel?!? Laffin'!

I enjoy the notion that you "think" your utterly amazing Clueless Dumbfhukkery,makes someone "angry"! You poor poor Stupid [bleep],here's to your being devoid the 17 IQ points requisite,to garner an inkling as to how hilarious your Dumbfhukktitude is. Wow +P+!

What might you Whine about next?!? I'm lookin' forward to those Excuses too and more fascinating "particulars" of your Imagination and Pretend,ala your "hard charging" ways.

At which Mall do you Ninja?

Laffin'!

'Dear,

Really?!? Now it's Imaginary Pretend Ignore?!? You clueless [bleep] are a RIOT!

Now I'd not say that you Stupid [bleep] ruin a Thread,but you do certainly add copious hilarity of the oblivious kind...which is of course THE [bleep] funniest.

Mebbe,hold your breath and stomp your itty-bitty feet for maximum effect and to REALLY drive your Vagina Monologue home.

Don't "forget" that you "can't" read this.

Laffin'!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I've notified John Burns

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am laughing so phoucing hard at you bastards right now you could cause me to break my vow to remain alcohol free.
GFY's

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
P.S. I am not a doctor.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Poor.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kitch,

When I fire a group with my hot rod .257 I fire two and let the barrel cool all the way. If I am firing a ten shot group I do this five times. I expect to get a very long life from this barrel.

I have a .22-250 or .22 rim fires for faster firing.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Must be tough for some of these guys to type when their knuckles keep dragging on the ground..............

Last edited by PrimeBeef; 04/03/14.
Kitch Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
When I fire a group with my hot rod .257 I fire two and let the barrel cool all the way. If I am firing a ten shot group I do this five times. I expect to get a very long life from this barrel.

That's the way I have to do my pencil barreled .270 except I got for three shots. Heats up rather quickly regardless the ambient temp.

Guys, I've about had enough of some of these idiotic, 2nd grade, single digit I.Q. comments so, I'm out of here. Too bad there's no ignore function on the forum.

Last edited by Kitch; 04/03/14.

Kids are for people that can't have dogs
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I feel inclined to follow you Kitch, but I have managed to work out how to make the ignore function work.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by BobinNH
The real secret to long barrel life is to have lots of rifles.

I subscribe to this theory.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

171 members (2UP, 22kHornet, 160user, 44mc, 35, 14 invisible), 1,562 guests, and 997 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,430
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.