Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 30 of 31 1 2 28 29 30 31
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by byc
pretty pathetic huh? Gets even more interesting in the other threads.

Think I may take a much needed break from the insanity until Beat the Penguin season. grin

I bet it does! But I'll have to take your word for it. If this is the fruit of allowing below market long term leases in order to preserve a lifestyle and provide other benefits to rural western states it may be time to revisit that topic. We seem to have a lot of folks who are confusing the granting of this privilege with ownership on their part.

Will

Smellin' a lot of 'if' coming off this plan.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yea, better if Chinese nationals did that. wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Explain the sides in this case. Explain to me how this freeloading welfare whore rancher is in the right.

I'm willing to learn, but I just don't see it.

Hating the federal gov't(which I do), isn't an answer.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Penguin
Originally Posted by byc
pretty pathetic huh? Gets even more interesting in the other threads.

Think I may take a much needed break from the insanity until Beat the Penguin season. grin

I bet it does! But I'll have to take your word for it. If this is the fruit of allowing below market long term leases in order to preserve a lifestyle and provide other benefits to rural western states it may be time to revisit that topic. We seem to have a lot of folks who are confusing the granting of this privilege with ownership on their part.

Will

That "privilege" chit is just a term that the government uses to remind the people that they own their asses.

I got no use for anybody who jumps on the "It's a privilege" bandwagon.

Point 'em towards Russia,..and turpentine their azzholes, I say.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fighting to have your pov understood and appeciated is something I don't think anyone here has a problem with. Hell, that's just part and parcel of how public land is administered. But to deny that this land can or should remain public property when your pov doesn't carry the day?

No, that's something a whole lot of us have a problem with.

Will

Smellin' a lot of 'if' coming off this plan.
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Your probably right jim . But as 9-11 showed , it only works for a short time and then when peoples heads stop spinning , they find things to be worse then ever .
I also believe that we will end up separating and splitting into 2 maybe three different countries . I cannot see an all out war happening . Just a lot of small conflicts , some worse then others .

[Linked Image]
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Fighting to have your pov understood and appeciated is something I don't think anyone here has a problem with. Hell, that's just part and parcel of how public land is administered. But to deny that this land can or should remain public property when your pov doesn't carry the day?

Will

If it was public property, there'd be no problem.

The chitbirds in government has decided that it's *their* property.

Freedom isn't a difficult concept to grasp,....if your brain isn't clogged with chit.

Unfortunately,...a very large percentage of the American people have allowed the government mafia to turn them into chit fer brains.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

That's because a whole lot of you are chit fer brains.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,...way too damn many for freedom to thrive here, actually.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Some guy in Bumphuck, Nevada is letting his cows eat some grass,..and the chit fer brains start hollerin' about,..

"Somethin's got to be done!!"

"SAAAAAAAAVE the turtles!"

,...gimme a fuggin' break.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Explain the sides in this case. Explain to me how this freeloading welfare whore rancher is in the right.

The grazing rights belonged to Bundy via inheritance going back a century and a half (they claimed the water, forage, and grazing rights according to the law at the time). The fees were a later devolution in US law that eventually came to be used to drive off cattle ranchers to make room for corrupt politicians to make a butt load of money leasing it to the Chinese. Bundy was the last hold out. They were trying to make it impossible for him to continue ranching there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It may surprise some of you to find out how much of the management and leadership in the BLM and DOI held former staff positions with environmental advocacy organizations. This seeding of this Nation's land management Agencies with environmental Marxists has been progressing since the Carter Administration. The National Parks Service within the DOI is the most radical, followed by the BLM, and to a similar extent the National Forest Service within the USDA.

The appointed leadership of these Agencies have recruited and promoted their ideologically pure managers to aid their goals of exclusion and abandonment of public land, for four decades, and the depth of their organizational control is several layers deep. They overlook some actions, like this land management giveaway in Nevada, for political leverage and payback in trade for future concessions.

Harry Reid's son is no less mired in BLM land management favoritism payback than Senator Boxer's or Senator Feinstine's husbands. These people get rich off the resources and good will of the public, with silent compliance of the environmental lobby in trade for political support and designated Wilderness legislation.

The rank & file of these land management agencies is constantly changing. You may find a few Agents & Rangers who value citizen rights & life over environmental dogma, but their leadership is stacked several layers deep in environmental lobby trained managers that do not recognize that ethical conflict.

It's no surprise to residents of the deserts and forests of this country that the overt advancement of Marxist tyranny is first exposed to the general public by the embedded radical environmental leadership actions of it's land management agencies.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I wonder would it be ok for the government to treat true freeloaders this way ? Seriously , how about all those on welfare who receive 3000 a child, in tax returns even though they paid zip in . how about the big city states which do to their electoral vote decide the majority of the time , who gets what . Maybe we should surround them and see how long it takes for them to understand that with out the rest of us lackeys, who they constantly bleed dry , they couldn�t exist .
OHH but wait , those are the folks who vote into office the A$$ bag politicians like herry reed , obama , polosi and their ilk .
So if this man is to be considered a free loader , I want to see on the news the fed demanding payment from a fat woman standing on a porch crying about not having money to feed her kids or pay the rent thus needing fee health care . Never mind the yard is full of 100.00 plastic , ride on toys from Walmart , she has a cell phone in her and , a cigarette hanging out of her month and weighs probably 400 lbs .
I wont even question what sick mind it would take to even want to get that between the sheets . But there it is a 6 month old . After all gotta get that 3000 dollar childe care credit .
shouldnt be to hard to find as apearantly there are millions upon millions who fit the bill and need our help to the point we have to have more money taken from us .
OHH wait but then we have to send 10 billion to the russia . was that before or after they gave the finger to obama ??

Last edited by captchee; 04/13/14.

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

The grazing rights belonged to Bundy via inheritance going back a century and a half (they claimed the water, forage, and grazing rights according to the law at the time). The fees were a later devolution in US law that eventually came to be used to drive off cattle ranchers to make room for corrupt politicians to make a butt load of money leasing it to the Chinese. Bundy was the last hold out. They were trying to make it impossible for him to continue ranching there.

Even more simply, the difference is between a taker (Welfare Recipent or Government Employee) taking and a maker (Rancher in this case) refusing to continue to allow the takers (Welfare Recipents and Government Employees) to take.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
The solution, as always, will be to start a war with someone else and make it look like they started a war with us.

That is a time honored tradition of governments whose people are starting to turn against them - formulate an outside enemy so everyone must "rally 'gainst the common foe!" Think how unified the country was against those evil rotten "whoever it was that did this" after 9/11.

9/11...it's not as simple as the govt. wants you to believe.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Mebbe this has been mentioned already but,,,,What's all the buzz now (wife reading it to me off of several social media sites) about the use of military drones at the protest site to record and ID individuals present for possible future punitive action?

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Mebbe this has been mentioned already but,,,,What's all the buzz now (wife reading it to me off of several social media sites) about the use of military drones at the protest site to record and ID individuals present for possible future punitive action?

You didn't really think that the devil was ready to give up, did you?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

To put it bluntly, the people are being hoodwinked into believing that the situation is being resolved. It is not. It is a strategic de-escalation to fool the public.

Date: Saturday, 12 April 2014
Time: 1840 ET
To: Steve Quayle
From Doug Hagmann

At 1750 hours ET, I was contacted by my source within the Department of Homeland Security regarding the current situation at the Bundy Ranch. To put it bluntly, the people are being hoodwinked into believing that the situation is being resolved. It is not. It is a strategic de-escalation to fool the public. This source stated that the retreat of the BLM agents and the release of the cattle was actually crafted as a potential plan yesterday (Friday, 11 April 2014) based on the following:

1. A military assessment of satellite and drone surveillance imagery of the �patriot resistance. Drones under the control of the U.S. military were in use, taking real-time photographic images of not just the activity at the ranch, but "identifying the protesters, any arms and any supplies they might have or be carrying. �Mission accomplished.�

2. Real-time communication intercepts between patriots on-site and their off-site support;

3. Active monitoring of internet traffic regarding the coverage of events at ranch;

4. The monitoring of real-time video from the scene.

This source stated that a response by the patriot movement was anticipated, although exceeded their expectations. Although this was a real operation, they also ran this as a test case for future government operations once they saw the response. They were also actively managing the media, in some cases threatening to cut off White House access to anyone covering the event.

Despite this, the coverage by the alternative media began to create a public relations problem that was not easily managed. Note the lack of acknowledgment by the White House regarding this event. They are intentionally framing it as a state issue, despite the fact that all federal response has been and continues to be from the White House. There is a reason for this � a reason that has not been identified in any of the public reports to date. I will explain in further detail in a follow-up report on Sunday, after this source attends [redacted] to obtain more specific information about future federal operations. Regardless, according to this source, the government will take back �their land� as they must to fulfill international obligations. It was never about grazing rights or anything other than (1) �securing clear title� to the land, and (2) further demonizing any patriotic resistance. It is my understanding, based on the information from this source, that it is a critical task to create a situation that will also advance their agenda of gun control and confiscation.

A more detailed report will follow on Sunday, 13 April 2014, with additional and much more specific information about their inside plans and future operations.

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=877

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

That pretty well sums it up but you're wrong on at least one point...what you refer to as a "politicians making a butt load of money" is BS...it's nothing more than "chump change"

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Bristoe

You didn't really think that the devil was ready to give up, did you?

"I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!!!"

Nope I didn't! Just an added perk. This was merely a litmus test.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Page 30 of 31 1 2 28 29 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (35, afisher, Aviator, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, 9 invisible), 1,434 guests, and 772 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.