Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I stopped reading at infowars.

Infowars = alex Jones

Alex jones = human [bleep] crossbreeds, and reptile alien secret service agents. Neither he nor his organization have any credibility

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I stopped reading at infowars.

Infowars = alex Jones

Alex jones = human [bleep] crossbreeds, and reptile alien secret service agents. Neither he nor his organization have any credibility
...the government has even less.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
This Obama an his group are as Dumb as a box of rocks and as crooked also u people just got a wake up call .Only took 6 years but maybe the light will shine on America again when these Dimachits are gone

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by savage62
This Obama an his group are as Dumb as a box of rocks and as crooked also u people just got a wake up call .Only took 6 years but maybe the light will shine on America again when these Dimachits are gone
"U people got a wake up call"? Wtf? CBSavage dude, I've been awake a long, long time.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
I agree Steve and that's the baffeling part. Feds never back down cuz they supposedly have the law on there side. Why did they back down? There's more to this than back taxes.

Obama is calling the shots here and didn't wish to poison the 2014 election well for the democrats.

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Putin takes Crimea and Obama gets ran out by a rancher.....

Bb

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Putin takes Crimea and Obama gets ran out by a rancher.....

Bb

Brilliant comparison. grin

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
I probably could have said it better. Let's try..... Putin succeeds in taking Crimea, Obama fails to take cow.

Bb

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Timberlake
I agree Steve and that's the baffeling part. Feds never back down cuz they supposedly have the law on there side. Why did they back down? There's more to this than back taxes.

Obama is calling the shots here and didn't wish to poison the 2014 election well for the democrats.

This is a fact.

Bad press, and public opinion was what shut the BLM thugs down... On orders from the head thug himself.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That's something to consider, but Obama doesn't care about public opinion and Reid is in for life. Plus they take into account that most Americans have a short memory.

It's something deeper. The analogy above I think is closer.

IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
I must not understand Nevada politics, demographics and the electorate. How does a guy like Reid get elected in a state like Nevada?

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BobinNH
I must not understand Nevada politics, demographics and the electorate. How does a guy like Reid get elected in a state like Nevada?

Hey, don't go there buddy!

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am thinking maybe that they are seeing a possible loss of the Senate in November, so they are making power grabs now. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

This is a fact.

Bad press, and public opinion was what shut the BLM thugs down... On orders from the head thug himself.

This is funny because public opinion anywhere other then the Fire is that Bundy is a dead beat.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Hey, don't go there buddy!
How's that Asperegas doing?lol

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by creasy

This is a fact.

This is funny because public opinion anywhere other then the Fire is that Bundy is a dead beat.

That same "public" gave us Barak Obama and Harry Reid,so I am not going to pay a whole lot of attention to what they are thinking. smile

Rhetorical question: If Bundy is the last rancher left standing, what happened to the others?

Did they pay grazing fees,so were not dead beats?.....but still got forced out, had grazing rights revoked despite "payment"?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Originally Posted by Twinkletoes
Or it could be that Bundy is in violation of the law, and many court orders, and the government was only trying to enforce those laws and contempt of court actions! That land is public domain lands, not Bundys property to do with as he sees' fit!
Other ranchers abide by the law, why shouldn't Bundy???

You seem to have some bad information. 9 Other Ranchers have been run off their property. Budy HAS been paying his taxes, he paid them to the County tax assessor. I believe his contention is that the property belongs to the state of Nevada so that's who he paid. More of a States RIghts Issue going on before our eyes, I haven't seen where Bundy has had his day in court before the feds decided to steel over $300,000 worth of cattle, but Harry and the boys are anxious to make some money working with the Chicoms.

A federal judge in Las Vegas first ordered Bundy to remove his trespassing cattle in 1998. The bureau was implementing two federal court orders last year to remove Bundy's cattle after making repeated efforts to resolve the matter outside court, Kornze said, adding the rancher has not paid grazing fees in 20 years.

"This is a matter of fairness and equity, and we remain disappointed that Cliven Bundy continues to not comply with the same laws that 16,000 public-lands ranchers do every year," Kornze said. "After 20 years and multiple court orders to remove the trespass cattle, Mr. Bundy owes the American taxpayers in excess of $1 million.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...a-cow-release-federal-land-managers-say/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
If Bundy is the last rancher left standing, what happened to the others?

Did they pay grazing fees,so were not dead beats?.....but still got forced out, had grazing rights revoked despite "payment"?

Changes in regulations and fees made it unprofitable to stay in business as a rancher, so they left. That was the plan. Bundy was supposed to do the same thing, but he surprised them by doing something different.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Changes in regulations and fees made it unprofitable to stay in business as a rancher, so they left.....

And there you have it...they "regulate" you out of business.

This is not an unforeseen consequence but the product of a deliberate and calculated agenda.

Just like doctors, driven out of private practice,by Obama Care.

People better wake up fast.

Last edited by BobinNH; 04/14/14.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by creasy

This is a fact.

No wonder, with the reporting from Abc, CBS, NBC, CNN. Because of them, if you have a gun, most consider you a Neanderthal.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (257_X_50, 808outdoors, 2500HD, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 10 invisible), 1,387 guests, and 795 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,502
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.