Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by djs
I don't give a rats darn about Harry Reid, but if Bundy would pay the fees that he owes to all of us (taxpayers), there would be no issue.

Really?

What fees could he have paid to keep the ranchland that was taken by the enviro terrorists for the tortoise?

BW, yeah... That's a prime reaction to a man saying he will keep what he has. Send in the troops to INSURE that there will be violence thrown into the mix.

Get a clue.

The whole American public that has half a brain is outraged by the BLM and their tactics towards this family. (No matter whose side they are with the land issue)

If he had no support FOR his cause, he GD sure got support against the government after the world saw what they did.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
BW, yeah... That's a prime reaction to a man saying he will keep what he has.

On his land?

'spect this arguing could go on forever.

That famous shot of Fed "snipers" on that nearby hilltop? I woulda just walked up there visibly unarmed and asked them what they were doing. If'n my rights were subsequently violated and whatnot I'd figure the rest of the crowd could get the pics of it going down.

The thing is, I ain't sure at this point I can trust what either side was saying, that bayonet-packing militia Yahoo ain't helping that any.

JMHO,
Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Lucky no one popped a cap and started a fire fight, with all the long knives and AKs, can you just imagine the number of killed or injured due to friendly fire, much less from the tactical BLM ninjas?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lucky no one popped a cap and started a fire fight, with all the long knives and AKs, can you just imagine the number of killed or injured due to friendly fire, much less from the tactical BLM ninjas?

Ya, everyone sure dodged a bullet on this one.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
BW, yeah... That's a prime reaction to a man saying he will keep what he has.

On his land?

'spect this arguing could go on forever.

That famous shot of Fed "snipers" on that nearby hilltop? I woulda just walked up there visibly unarmed and asked them what they were doing. If'n my rights were subsequently violated and whatnot I'd figure the rest of the crowd could get the pics of it going down.

The thing is, I ain't sure at this point I can trust what either side was saying, that bayonet-packing militia Yahoo ain't helping that any.

JMHO,
Birdwatcher

Like Margaret Bundy's son did when they threw his mother to the ground for filming BLM trucks?

They tazed him 3 times. He had not even made a fist in aggression.

If you approach stationed snipers that are within the "Closed Area" they were holding, the outcome may not be as sunny as you think. wink

Obviously you still have faith that the storm troopers won't fire on the American Public that is conducting a non-violent protest. I think there are those at Kent State and many other places that would not be as certain as you are.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You militia supporters listen up!

There will be another Tim McVeigh come out of this movement, and there will be another national tragedy. Will that help yours, our cause? For every well meaning individual out there I see another that's just nuts.

You've been duped by an old free loader that doesn't want to pay his fee's and made bad choices. Now he wants militia patriots to save his arse. Others are using this for political gain.

Make very sure of who your enemy is.

Sometimes hunters are our own worst enemy, and so goes with this cause, I'd say those in the "Patriot" movement could also shadow that statement.

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
How can you support a man who won't even prove that he isn't a pederast?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Sometimes hunters are our own worst enemy, and so goes with this cause, I'd say those in the "Patriot" movement could also shadow that statement.

Go lay down by your dish grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4100fps

Militia supporters...? I think it was the militia, mostly Oathkeepers, that were there in support. It wasn't the ranchers supporting the militia.

There will be another Tim McVeigh come out of this movement, and there will be another national tragedy. Will that help yours, our cause? For every well meaning individual out there I see another that's just nuts.

Really? A nutjob in OKC has what exactly to do with this? He was a terrorist. He was killed for his actions.
But keep parroting what Reid said about everyone there being domestic terrorists. wink

You've been duped by an old free loader that doesn't want to pay his fee's and made bad choices. Now he wants militia patriots to save his arse. Others are using this for political gain.

Duped? Tell me what fees he could have paid when they showed up to take 3/4 of his grazing permit, thus rendering his ability to earn a living useless.

I AM sure of who the enemy is.... I'm talking to one of them right now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Go lay down by your dish grin
Exactly.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
re: the militia sniper with his mom on the overpass....

[Linked Image]

WTF???

We're supposed to be reassured by a guy with what might well be a scoped AK proposing to make maybe 400 yard shots through a milling crowd to pick out Cops?

Said guy of the IQ range that finds it necessary to strap a foot-long knife to his belt eek

Along with a "retired Sheriff" putting women out front Hamas-style so they can get shot first???

All in support of a guy who illegally grazes cows?

And these are the guys who are supposed to be on *our* side?

We are indeed living in bizarre times.

Birdwatcher

ah birdy, a quote to follow from you:Naah, more like those folks prone to making simple-minded generalizations.

How do you know it was a scoped A.K.? The rifle i saw was i believe a tacticool ar15 in 308.
How do YOU know it was 400yards?
Have you ever shot a scoped a.k. if in fact that was the rifle, at 400yards?
I can say I have seen it done and the ability to hit a chest size target with regularity was NOT an issue.
I find you guilty of your own words.

as to the guy with the rifle, he was identified by name in some of the stuff i saw yesterday, believe he was from utah. Probably has house guests by now. What i think is sick and funny at the same time is hearing sheriff mack's group described as a militia, and ol harry reid talking about the protestors and having automatic weapons. Talk about escalation of rhetoric.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 04/18/14.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Militia supporters...? I think it was the militia, mostly Oathkeepers, that were there in support. It wasn't the ranchers supporting the militia.

Really? A nutjob in OKC has what exactly to do with this? He was a terrorist. He was killed for his actions.
But keep parroting what Reid said about everyone there being domestic terrorists. wink

Duped? Tell me what fees he could have paid when they showed up to take 3/4 of his grazing permit, thus rendering his ability to earn a living useless.

No Rockingbar, Tim McVeigh was a militia member, and so was his uncle.
Are you not in support of their actions?
Is it my fault that he was making his living totally by using my public lands. Grazing fee's that are almost free? I guess you support government handouts and subsides? Oh, that's right, only for Ranchers and farmers. Hypocritical don't think.

Make no mistake, I consider you the enemy too.

Last edited by 4100fps; 04/18/14.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It was open sites, and the guy is from Idaho.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Every liberal should consider me their enemy.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Lynch and his cameraman, that were on with Megyn Kelly, tried that and were threatened that if they approached any closer they would be shot.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Is it my fault that he was making his living totally by using my public lands. Grazing fee's that are almost free? I guess you support government handouts and subsides? Oh, that's right, only for Ranchers and farmers. Hypocritical don't think.

You are what the oath is talking about when it says..."all enemies, foreign and domestic."

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Every liberal should consider me their enemy.

You mean every American citizen don't you?

You have no clue who or what I am. Your on the extreme fringe and chat with others here that feel the same as you do. You need to get out more. If you do, you'll find out just how extreme your views are.

Fascism is not trending right now.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

You are what the oath is talking about when it says..."all enemies, foreign and domestic."

EE don't you have a lawn chair to go sit on?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
You have no clue who or what I am.
You're an open book.

Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

456 members (219 Wasp, 12344mag, 1badf350, 160user, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 42 invisible), 2,128 guests, and 1,113 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,090
Posts18,501,882
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.