Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Look on the bright side, in 100 years none of this will matter. If you can accept that fact then that should lower your stress, since you're still kicking.

Calm is good, despite the obvious issues. I know, as you do, that worrying never helped a thing.

So now chill the [bleep] out and get better.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Prayers sent, get well soon hick.

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thanks guys! I tell ya, when you have health issues it feels like hell. This morning I did good, then ate cereal and it all went to hell. All I ate was a big bowl of frosted mini wheats, not great I know but its what was here. All of a sudden I felt tired, heart started beating fast and hard, half dizzy....I think I got a huge sugar spike. I have hypoglycemia for years, but theres no meds for it, you just eat. Havent had an issue for years now. I hope thats what it was anyhow.

Days like today I could take up drinking again!

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steelhead

So now chill the [bleep] out and get better.

Thats what the doc just told me! He ordered up an echocardiogram just for my peace of mind, and changed me to another med for acid. Said I worry too much. If I have a heart attack itll be over quick enough....that made me laugh, but I think he was serious! So far tho, things are slowly getting better. Thank the Lord! And thank you guys for the prayers!

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
If you wouldnt mind, more prayers are welcome. Went back to the ER for the 5th time, this time an overnight stay. Worse than jail! Had me do a stress echo, which came back perfect.

ER says nothing wrong with my heart, but keep up with the darn tests. Went to my family doc and he says definitely nothing wrong with my heart. Says its a chicken and the egg thing. When I get stomach pains I start to worry. The worry causes referred pain to my chest. Prescribed me Ativan for panic attacks. Not sure I wanna take that stuff. Keeping my fingers crossed this stomach crap soon stops. Thanks all.

IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
You didn't listen to me...

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is pot legal in your state? Not making light of your condition, but maybe a couple beers can help you calm down. Truly wishing you the best! And yes, I too will say a prayer for His Peace.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Scott, I wish I could have. Ive always been the tough guy, keep it together. But for some reason I crumbled here. Never had pain double me over. Never had chest pain. But this is kicking my ass. Sitting on the couch thinking about stomach pain, and then your pec muscles start to tighten...scared the [bleep] out of me!!

Doc says youre panicking, you now how I know? I said how. He said you wrote down your blood pressure every 15 minutes for 2 days(I bought a home monitor). It still didnt sink in 'til he said it a second time. I hope none of y'all ever have to go through crap like this.

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
Is pot legal in your state? Not making light of your condition, but maybe a couple beers can help you calm down. Truly wishing you the best! And yes, I too will say a prayer for His Peace.

Thanks, and funny you said that. I asked my one bud if he knew of ways to pass a piss test, cause I was seriously going to get all smoked up the other night. He talked me out of it, though. Really hope they pass pot here in PA. I honestly believe it would help me. Cant imagine all the kids with pain and suffering going without something that may help them.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Prayers sent.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 54 invisible), 2,372 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,649
Posts18,493,368
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.