Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
kenjs1-

+1

The race card is a strange one especially when you consider that there are so many better people of color - in both parties but especially in the Republican party- than the schemer in the White House.

The race card is in reality a black pass. It has been leveraged beyond all rational belief. I am actually believing it is out past what even � thought he could get away with. My biggest concern is that his fundamental transformation is planned via martial law. And that martial law will be justified by a govt agency confrontation.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rbinhood
People don't get to decide what laws apply to them in a free, civilized society.

What if that society is no longer free?

Tyranny isn't defined by the government, but it is defined by the governed. The people decide when enough is enough.

You really should look at what the founders considered too oppressive and compare that to what we have today.

We live in a far more oppressive society today.

At the start of their rebellion, they wrote this...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

That said, they fought a war and established a form of government in the hopes that their descendants wouldn't have to exercise the God given right that was so self evident to them.

I do believe that there are hills upon which to die, but why do that when you haven't exhausted everything that the founders left to us?

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
So if I thought the government was too oppressive when Bush was president, was it my right to overthrow the government? I simply ask that as a rhetorical question. Your idea of oppression or my idea of oppression may be different, and it may be different for every other person out there. You have to remember, we fought a civil war because of differing views of oppression. Defining what is oppressive has also evolved over time. There was a period in this country when women couldn't vote. I am sure if you were a woman then, you felt oppressed. But the laws changed, and society's views also changed, not just on that subject, but many others, too.
My reading of the Constitution is that the Founders set in place a government where change would be slow, not dramatic. That is why we have three branches, and why there are checks and balances, and why elections are staggered, as they are.
If people want to be martyrs and take on the government in a frontal assault, I have no doubt the government will be happy to kill them. Sad fact, but true. Timothy McVeigh found that out.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You are more or less saying the exact same thing. I do believe in the rule of law as the safeguard of liberty.

The answer to your question about your own personal oppression is an emphatic "Yes!"

You should stand up against any and every injustice that you perceive.

We use such things as our freedom of speech, our freedom to congregate, and our freedom to be armed to stand against injustice.

Scream injustice as loud as you can and in every manner that you can. Including using your vote.

When your lone voice doesn't get the results, you congregate and join your voice with others. You raise money, you invest, and you vote as a group.

When all else fails then YES! You remove the oppression by force. That is in fact your God given right.

That is your right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Either you believe that these are your natural rights as a human being or you don't.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I once heard that a huge difference between liberals and conservatives is that liberals value equality above all else. They will sacrifice liberty to gain equality. They believe that liberty will be found one equality is established.

The Conservative values liberty above all else. They will sacrifice equality to gain a more liberty. They believe that in liberty the equality spoken of in the Declaration of Independence will be experienced.

Turdlike, by default.
IC B2

L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Don't assume I didn't recognize you for what you are. Hopeless Change is just that. We've had enough.

OBL is gone. Great! But what does that solve now? We will be better off when BHO is gone - less than 1000 days. Hurray!

Awwww.......I bet you just lost a friend. grin

Klik's married. To a woman.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, I can shoe a horse. I don't want your free beer. You can have some of mine, after I strain it through my kidneys.

Actually, pi is a rather ancient discovery. You would have no use for it because it was discovered after Cro-Magnon man and the Neanderthals.

shows what lil you know, I love pie, peach, cherry, apple.

while it's kind of you to offer your beer, it's gotta taste like tang after being filtered through such a big puzzy

but you rock on rbinhood of men in tights, with no location, no pix of hunts or hunting stories, you're fitting in just fine and winning the hearts and minds of folks everywhere...give or take

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Why do liberals even come here? Seems kinda pointless to me. confused

Because this is a hunting and firearms related site...and the last I saw the is no restriction on political bias required to be a member.

And aren't you missing the whole point of the exercise...YOU WANT, DESPERATELY NEED those of the liberal view to own firearms and hunt as it is how you will keep yours.

Did I say anything about political bias in my post? confused

When you take into account that the vast majority of liberals don't hunt, fish or engage the outdoors much, other than the occasional gay pride parade, well you can see what I asked the question. wink

And you haven't been paying attention to what's going on this country, the liberals want to take our gun rights away and would do so if not for our Constitution and the 2nd Amendment.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Maaaan, all some Marxistamole has to do is take a dump in a thread and we are off topic.

His progressitroll success, our loss.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The irony is that folks like him/her will often be the first to complain when stuff like this hits them too- and they won't even recognize why it happened.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Yeah, I can shoe a horse.

Bulllshit. I'll take *that* bet.

Actually, pi...

How is your high school geometry grade?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R

Better than yours, I'll bet.

Actually, I can mend a fence, fell a tree, lay block and stone, finish concrete, build a house, build a boat, rebuild an engine, tune and sharpen a chainsaw, build a self-wood bow, fletch an arrow, and shoot your eye out at 300 yds.
You're beginning to bore me and have become a lot like arguing with a drunk.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Better than yours, I'll bet.

Actually, I can mend a fence, fell a tree, lay block and stone, finish concrete, build a house, build a boat, rebuild an engine, tune and sharpen a chainsaw, build a self-wood bow, fletch an arrow, and shoot your eye out at 300 yds.
You're beginning to bore me and have become a lot like arguing with a drunk.

Another bet I'll take.

Of course when I took geometry, Euclid was a lad. You're still there.....*I'll bet*.

Otherwise, you go girl!

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
That pi thing is really bothering you, isn't it.

Tell me, in your world, is the earth flat?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Why do liberals even come here? Seems kinda pointless to me. confused

Because this is a hunting and firearms related site...and the last I saw the is no restriction on political bias required to be a member.

And aren't you missing the whole point of the exercise...YOU WANT, DESPERATELY NEED those of the liberal view to own firearms and hunt as it is how you will keep yours.

When you take into account that the vast majority of liberals don't hunt, fish or engage the outdoors much, other than the occasional gay pride parade, well you can see what I asked the question. wink

And you haven't been paying attention to what's going on this country, the liberals want to take our gun rights away and would do so if not for our Constitution and the 2nd Amendment.

Yes, I have.

And if every swinging dick conservative joined the Democrat party and voted within the party itself you would affect some serious change.

I am betting that is what they have done to you.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bugger the supposition...rbinhood, where are you from?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yes, I have.

And if every swinging dick conservative joined the Democrat party and voted within the party itself you would affect some serious change.

Yeah, change that would not be for the better, no thanks.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
That pi thing is really bothering you, isn't it.

No, it isn't bothering me a bit, missy.

You seem to be the one to make a big point about pi like you just learned it in class and had to memorize the value for a quiz.

As if I wouldn't be able to use google, if I didn't know the value and how to use pi.

Carry on miss.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Yes, I have.

Yeah, change that would not be for the better, no thanks.

You are missing the point, you could control who is selected by the party, what lines the party follows.

You would own them as they own your party.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
JSTUART--I'm from the U.S.A., as I stated in an earlier thread. Beyond that, most people don't need to know additional particulars. Most other people on here don't share a whole lot of personal information about themselves, and that is just fine with me. I respect others privacy, and I hope people will respect mine.
How much personal information would you share about yourself if you were attacked like I have been on this site? You are one of the few who has written intelligently concerning my posts, and I value that.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12savage, 10ring1, 67 invisible), 2,125 guests, and 1,346 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,912
Posts18,479,552
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.