-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That Pudgy, baby faced, azzwhole who was mugging for the camera,....

"Mr. "That's Where I rest My Hand" is looking to get himself killed.

What he's doing there is classified a CRIME OF ASSAULT in Az.

Low buck hooligans, profiling their tough guy image back and forth at one another.

Sure feel bad for that fella' losing his fine Pard, and can't blame him in the least for crying, and breaking down.

Prayers for his return to a stable mindset, and that The Rangers will complete a FAIR investigation.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
I an absolutely, positively guarantee that at some point in time, that "officer" would meet an untimely end or simply disappear from the face of the earth if either of my dogs had that happen to them.

Wouldn't say a word, just take care of business on my own terms & in my own time.

MM

How barbaric and primitive !

You're placing the value of an animal's life over that of a "Fellow" Human Bean

Shocking ! whistle

My old Bitch Heeler's worth 10 of his kind

wink

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 04/24/14.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
It's not extortion, it's common sense. If you hire a $3 whore, don't expect a $500 BJ. Don't expect fast food value burgers to taste the same as a $50 ribeye. And don't expect to pay $13 an hour and hire the cream of the crop police officers.

Right, that's why all this schit happens: the cops aren't paid enough.
JFC.

When you pay enough, you get to be really, really picky about who you hire because you will attract the very best as well as the very worst. It's all about the selection process, gentlemen. No more, no less.

You truly DO get what you pay for.

This happened about an hour's drive from here. There is another video out there that I watched last night of another interview with the guy. It was really tough to watch.

I hope this guy gets compensated for his loss, although I don't know how you "pay" for the loss of a working dog who was also your constant companion and bud.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
It's not extortion, it's common sense. If you hire a $3 whore, don't expect a $500 BJ. Don't expect fast food value burgers to taste the same as a $50 ribeye. And don't expect to pay $13 an hour and hire the cream of the crop police officers.

Right, that's why all this schit happens: the cops aren't paid enough.
JFC.

When you pay enough, you get to be really, really picky about who you hire because you will attract the very best as well as the very worst. It's all about the selection process, gentlemen. No more, no less.

You truly DO get what you pay for.

This happened about an hour's drive from here. There is another video out there that I watched last night of another interview with the guy. It was really tough to watch.

I hope this guy gets compensated for his loss, although I don't know how you "pay" for the loss of a working dog who was also your constant companion and bud.

Ed

It ain't about the money, and it never has been.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can absolutely, positively guarantee that at some point in time, that "officer" would meet an untimely end or simply disappear from the face of the earth if either of my dogs had that happen to them.

Wouldn't say a word, just take care of business on my own terms & in my own time.

MM

That is going to start happening and happening more frequently. Modern cops wanted an "us vs them" situation with subjects...err, "civilians", and by damned of they aren't getting exactly that.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Are the Rangers as good as they used to be?

I know for a fact the Mounties ain't.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's not about paying idiots more. It's about paying enough to attract people who aren't idiots.

For example, I live close to one of the highest paid police departments in the country. The waiting line to start working for them is several years long at times, and those are the people that have actually been selected after they weeded out the idiots they don't want. They fire fools on a regular basis too, because they pay enough to not have to put up with foolishness.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Not as serious as dogs being shot or elderly men being knocked down but this morning I also had a disconcerting experience with a Cochise County, AZ trooper named Officer Dion. This fine officer wasted county time and gas by racing down the road to catch up with me in an unmarked truck as I was leaving work. The encounter was heated on his part as he was full of adrenaline and didn't even notice the cocked pistol I had. All he could say is that I failed to stop at a stop sign. There was no stop sign. I entered a paved road from a dirt road while he was about 1/4 mile down the paved road while I pulled out on it. This fine example of law enforcement had the gonads to tell me that this was only a warning. After I identified myself as being with Federal LE, this guy had the jerk response to tell me, "Oh sorry sir, we are doing Operation SG and need excuses to pull people over." Tell me all he did not give himself, his side-kick and his department a load of bad press. He also failed as a LE officer not only on his "probable cause" but his approach to an unknown subject who just happened to be armed and could have had his a$$ if I suspected something life threatening. Watch out folks, some LE these days are working off stress and ready for the mental dive.

Last edited by CoupdeGrace; 04/24/14.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Daaaaang.......It was COCKED?!?!?

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Officer Bluedreaux said:

It's not about paying idiots more. It's about paying enough to attract people who aren't idiots.

For example, I live close to one of the highest paid police departments in the country. The waiting line to start working for them is several years long at times, and those are the people that have actually been selected after they weeded out the idiots they don't want. They fire fools on a regular basis too, because they pay enough to not have to put up with foolishness.

Gangbanger Jamal said: 'It be like dis, They be low rent crack pipe idiot thugs in dis hood. They be killing you dog and jacking you gramps soon. If'n you put up enough bank you can higher me and me homeys ta step dem back.'

The former is government employee extortion under the color of law.

The later is just bald extortion; albeit, in my own weak attempt at Ebonics.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It ain't about the money, and it never has been.

True enough, but for the good one's it is. Always.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kkahmann

They're Texans.

What does that tell you?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I have family in law enforcement here in Texas.They make a hell of a lot more than that.On the low side would be triple that.I suppose I should add that a college degree is required.If you want good people you will pay for it(as it should be).

Last edited by jdm953; 04/24/14. Reason: add

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Daaaaang.......It was COCKED?!?!?

That's the FIRST concern you had?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by kkahmann

They're Texans.

What does that tell you?

Travis

Reputation only at this point?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I can absolutely, positively guarantee that at some point in time, that "officer" would meet an untimely end or simply disappear from the face of the earth if either of my dogs had that happen to them.

MM

That is going to start happening and happening more frequently. Modern cops wanted an "us vs them" situation with subjects...err, "civilians", and by damned of they aren't getting exactly that.
I think you're right.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
So is the cop that was kicking/tripping the kids in the video at the game, going to have charges against him for child abuse, or battery?

How about the goober turd that shot the guys cattle dog while it was fleeing away? If it wasn't justified then isn't it against the law?

futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Coyotejunki
So is the cop that was kicking/tripping the kids in the video at the game, going to have charges against him for child abuse, or battery?

How about the goober turd that shot the guys cattle dog while it was fleeing away? If it wasn't justified then isn't it against the law?
And do you suppose I'd be arrested and charged with something (or worse) if I approached a cop with my hand on my holstered sidearm?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Coyotejunki

And do you suppose I'd be arrested and charged with something (or worse) if I approached a cop with my hand on my holstered sidearm?

Be quiet, subject.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd rather put that dickhead down with my bare hands...for being a stupid ass........if ya don't like my opinion...GFY.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (16penny, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,386 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,139
Posts18,484,059
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.