Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
One of the things i have been expecting in the progression of the story of Mr. Bundy, was what i expected to be the marginalization, demonizing, ridiculing of him and his family by the left, big govt. bunch. And their psycopants. Seems like it is right on schedule, got to make fun of them first, before you send in the troops.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
did anyone hear bundy say it ...or is this a democrate "race card" plant ???????????

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Only discounted fuel I know of for anyone, and is available for anyone is the Red Diesel Fuel and strictly used for off road use of equipment and is not taxed as normal fuel... and you don't want to get caught using it in on road vehicles.

Phil

How would they catch you?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Generally on construction sites the DOT will check the haul trucks and sometimes company trucks.

A lot of times its a tip from a pissed off union worker or customer.

Camp is where you make it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"They" check trucks frequently around here. Die stays with the tank for quite a while longer than the fuel too.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by atvalaska
did anyone hear bundy say it ...or is this a democrate "race card" plant ???????????

http://thegrio.com/2014/04/24/conservative-folk-hero-cliven-bundys-racist-views-caught-on-tape/

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
A real freedom fighter, that Bundy.....give or take.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by atvalaska

Didn't you watch my vid?

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
One of the things i have been expecting in the progression of the story of Mr. Bundy, was what i expected to be the marginalization, demonizing, ridiculing of him and his family by the left, big govt. bunch.
==========

Don't leave out Bundy.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
How would they catch you?

All they have to do is suspect it's use to search every one of your vehicles for its use.

Link

Can be something as simple as following purchase records!

Worked for one company way back when, that had delivered for company use Gasoline, Diesel, and Red Diesel... and over time their use of red diesel got overly high, and on inspection they got caught using the red diesel in their personal vehicles. Big Mistake!

Phil

IC B3

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Hell everytime he was on Hannity he would just mumble in coherrent [bleep]. I think he said at one point Harry Reid needs to stay out of Clark county buiseness uh he is your [bleep] U.S Senator. His sons aren't any brighter either. As people said he needs a good lawyer and a good spokesman and keep the microphone away from him. He is all but done the U.S governemnt wins the BLM will be back in a few weeks this time the crazy old bastard will be on his own.

Last edited by 79S; 04/24/14.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Worked for one company way back when, that had delivered for company use Gasoline, Diesel, and Red Diesel... and over time their use of red diesel got overly high, and on inspection they got caught using the red diesel in their personal vehicles. Big Mistake!

Phil

Sounds like that would be a good time to not recognize the federal government.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Tax Evasion, have a diesel welder on the back of your truck... its OK to use the red diesel in the welder but not the truck its mounted on, same on cranes or any over the road equipment with an upper and lower engine. Most company's are really strict with its use, and it's not really all that hard for an employee to mistakenly miss use it.

But when its deliberate....

Phil

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I mean, there are a lot of folks who supported him in this go-round, by driving a lot of miles on their own dimes to take the chance of being shot by their own government with equipment paid for by their own tax dollars. There are furthermore, a lot of us who tacitly supported him by simply saying the government was "more wrong" and also some politicians like Rand Paul who supported him basically, in the same manner. Now he apparently comes out with remarks bound to paint him as racist. I couldn't care less about Bundy's own beliefs, but why would he even share them with the public? They don't impact his situation with his cows on public land a bit that I can see and the media will make sure they reflect on all his "supporters".

I have nothing against him using the word "negro" as I see nothing at all offensive about it. You know what is coming from the media though and they're already smearing Rand Paul with it.

It's funny to watch the fleas bail from the dead dog. Laffin! Hey Rock where are you on this?

Last edited by 4100fps; 04/24/14.

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Raeford
"They" check trucks frequently around here. Die stays with the tank for quite a while longer than the fuel too.

I've seen impromptu checkpoints in AZ and I've heard of them here. Where DOT guy sticks a tester down into your fuel tanks for a sample. From what I understand there's no getting the evidence out of the fuel filter

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by deflave
He better hurry up and make another video of himself riding a horse and carrying the Flag.

Travis

wouldn't it make more sense for him to carry a Nevada state flag?

Only if you don't recognize the federal government.

Wait... what?

Travis

The irony of Bundy riding with an American flag and the title of this thread is like ...

Peas and carrots.

Forrest Gump approves. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FbnRnhrNFEY[/video]

What Bundy said on Camera.

Then Fox goes silent.,

Fox goes silent

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4100fps
[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FbnRnhrNFEY[/video]

What Bundy said on Camera.

Then Fox goes silent.,

Fox goes silent

You just showed the liberal slant edited copy. Listen to the entire video in context for the truth.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There was nothing taken out of context on his negro talk. They didn't include his Mexican stance and summary. I would say he like Mexicans a lot better than Negros. He's still not too smart.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,379 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,395
Posts18,488,841
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.