Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by ringworm
not to surprise anyone, but, I could give two hairy FKs what most of you think.
you only make yourselves look like retards when you discount a legitimate gripe based on your ideas about my personality.
secondly, vortex sent me a replacement scope.
thirdly CL APOLOGIZED VIA PM... apology= wrongdoing.

lastly...SMD AND GFY, haters.

I bet you are the life of any party anywhere. With an attitude like that you should hang out with my MIL! grin

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Scopegate is forgotten - There is now unified hate by anti-azzwipes and i dotters/t crossers for JM.

You are now up to speed.

HTH

David

thanks, I guess. What an effing dog's breakfast of a thread. Geez

Sam......

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Now that he has what he was looking for, can we end this thread????

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Canzes9
Could you do a book report on The Bounty Trilogy, By Nordoff & Hall, maybe the cliff notes version ?

Last edited by cisco1; 04/30/14.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
TTT

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Well that was fun!!! crazy

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My acronym vocabulary has now expanded by this worthless thread...

Selmer

"Daddy, can you sometime maybe please go shoot a water buffalo so we can have that for supper? Please? And can I come along? Does it taste like deer?"
- my 3-year old daughter smile
C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
First time I called Camera Land I dealt with a Douche Lord who made me so mad I hung up. After I calmed down I called back and was able to speak with Doug. He apologized and took care of me. End of story. Except that the Douche Lord has never answered the phone in the four years since when I've called Camera Land.
I'm a fan of CL even though they aren't perfect and have made mistakes. I've made many mistakes in my career, I wonder if that makes me an anomaly or normal?

Last edited by cdb; 05/01/14.

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
On several occasions Neal or Doug have pulled an optic off the shelf and put my name on it until I got the money together to pay for it. They weren't long delays, but they were delays and CL didn't require me to put down any money, as in a lay-away. Good folks to work with.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I read through some of this and felt like my mind was turning to mush! All this North/South thing is totally ridiculous. When I was in Uncle Sam's Army and at my permanent duty station I roomed in old WWII barracks with another southerner and two "Yankees". One from Indiana and one from Brooklyn. We had a great time together ragging each other about our speech and about the things we ate as kids.

I had my Mom send me a 2x4 size flag of the Confederacy and hung it over my bunk to rouse the other two guys. the guy from Indiana had an 8x10 of Gen Sherman beside his bed.:) There was no animosity in any of this. We played hearts together nearly every night and had beer and a schnitzel sandwich as an ongoing tradition.

There's good and bad everywhere...it doesn't make one hoot in hell where you're from. It's all about what's in the heart and in the immortal words of Forest Gump, "that's all I have to say about that".

Kids are for people that can't have dogs
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
we did the same when I was in ....only i'd tell them guys from the south ...that it would be called "my last name ...march to the sea" lol ...good times them were...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
BTT^^^^^ shocked

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Canazes9
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by AB2506
Regardless of whether Moses has started Civil War 2, this thread needs to die.

23 pages of this crap?

Move on people.

how the hell did this stupid thread started by a disgruntled azzwipe, get down to the Civil War? Damned if I'll read it to find out though. shocked

Disgruntled azzwipe, for once, has a partial legitimate gripe. Chooses to broadcast gripe on a public forum full of CL lovers instead of quietly handling himself.

CL issues condescending rebuttal.

Legions of azzwipe haters come out defending CL.

Legions of i dotters and t crossers point out i's weren't dotted, t's weren't crossed in this deal, azzwipe has a point.

CL admits asswipe had a point, resolve to do better.

Vortex contacts OP, issue resolved.

Legions of CL buyers report many, many thousands of $ spent, CL was pleasant while taking $.

A few indicate azzwipe isn't the only one that CL may have left a few i's undotted, t's uncrossed.

Legions of CL buyers report many, many positive customer service anecdotes w/ CL. No problems w/ CL.

Legions of anti-azzwipe suggest azzwipe was the root cause of problem.

A southerner thinks there is a communication/manners gap between Northerners/Southerners that led to this problem.

Northerners suggest that's stupid - a lot of Northerners are every bit as quiet and polite as their Southern Brethren.

John Moses steps up with this post:

Originally Posted by JohnMoses
I live not too far from hundreds of Northerners. Very quiet folk.

[Linked Image]

Scopegate is forgotten - There is now unified hate by anti-azzwipes and i dotters/t crossers for JM.

You are now up to speed.

HTH

David

Yes, you got it.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
I would figure I made out pretty good to pay demo price and end up with a brand new unit. I probably would have came on here to tell everyone about it too, only because a deal like that doesn't get any better. Let's dumb this down a little. Pay reduced amount for an open box item that comes with full factory warranty. Item shows up defective and you have to send it in to the manufacturer and in return you end up with a brand new never used item. Would you have been happier if the demo was not defective but only clearly well handled and grubbed up by prospective buyers? I bet the fellow who beat you with the stupid stick is really really tired.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by jayman1975
I would figure I made out pretty good to pay demo price and end up with a brand new unit. I probably would have came on here to tell everyone about it too, only because a deal like that doesn't get any better. Let's dumb this down a little. Pay reduced amount for an open box item that comes with full factory warranty. Item shows up defective and you have to send it in to the manufacturer and in return you end up with a brand new never used item. Would you have been happier if the demo was not defective but only clearly well handled and grubbed up by prospective buyers? I bet the fellow who beat you with the stupid stick is really really tired.

+1

Ted
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Would that be directed at me?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It's like welfare .You get more than you paid for! Minimal contribution maximum return. And everyone else pays for it.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
It's a rough life for some folks. shocked

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Would that be directed at me?

Nope, it was for the guy who came on here whining and bitching about getting a new scope for demo price

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
For those watching, just let this thread die.

Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

257 members (204guy, 29aholic, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 39 invisible), 2,265 guests, and 1,016 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,595
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.