-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
SC is lucky to have Gowdy. I wish we had him up here.

*Master of random precision*
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Jocko_Slugshot
Originally Posted by Rovering
I am getting more optimistic now:

Gowdy Gets The Gig: Boehner Picks S.C. Prosecutor/Rep To Head Benghazi Select Committee, Says He Will Have �Strongest Possible Authority�

http://patdollard.com/2014/05/gowdy...orrep-to-head-benghazi-select-committee/

I've no confidence left for Boehner, but if Gowdy has adequate authority from the start maybe he will get some answers.

I'd like to see Gowdy replace Boehner ASAP.

The Repubs should have held a no-confidence vote several months ago against the current speaker.

Yes, Boehner is a coward and a collaborator.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
5/5/14
"Those responsible for not doing everything possible to prevent the deaths of the four Americans in Benghazi continue to pour salt on the wounds of their loved ones.

From the president calling events like this, �a bump in the road� to Hillary saying, �what difference does it make?� to Jay Carney saying that those who dare question the event are desperately trying to gain a political advantage, and to former NSC Spokesman Tommy Vietor attempting to downplay the tragedy (and Susan Rice�s phony interviews) by childishly and coldly saying, �dude, this was like two years ago."

Now that recently released emails prove that a story was spun to cover up what really happened, will justice finally be done?

To the families of Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty, and Tyrone Woods: There are millions of Americans out there that don't want this swept under the rug.

We won't forget these brave men." - Chuck Heath Jr.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

From the president calling events like this, �a bump in the road�

[Linked Image]

I understand that Obama prefers the term 'divot(s)' to bumps.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by twofish
SC is lucky to have Gowdy. I wish we had him up here.

Yes we are!

I'm just glad you NC guys got rid of the chicken lady. She was a mess man!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Gowdy may well be great.

I hope he does a good job. Sure seems that he will.

Will the nation care? No matter what he finds, no matter how vicious he is... Will the mainstream media report it? Will the nation ever hear it? Will the nation care?

I worry that we have sunk to far to the left. Way too far.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I've been impressed with the man for a while now. We need a bunch more just like him. It would be great to have someone like him here in Wy. memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope he does a better job of follow-through than Issa has. BATFEces scumbags should be in jail awaiting trial right now.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
So far...he's the best possible candidate for POTUS I've seen lately! West would make a good running mate!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RMulhern
So far...he's the best possible candidate for POTUS I've seen lately! West would make a good running mate!!

Amen !

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I respect and admire Gowdy but I have doubts about how successful his investigation will be. He's still facing stonewalling from the administration, outright lies, executive privilege, and secrecy regarding national security interests that will prevent some details from ever being revealed.

And ... I don't believe anyone in Hussein's inner circle is going to spill the beans.

I hope I'm wrong though.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Does anyone really have any idea of what was going on in Benghazi at the time? It seems as though there was much CIA presence in the region as well as right there near the embassy/compound.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
AFAIK, the CIA in Benghazi was monitoring insurgent groups, tracking weapons, and might have been involved with transferring weapons to the Syrian rebels but ...

I personally don't care what their mission was. The CIA was doing what the CIA does.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I just remember the "few" times any news orgs mentioned what all we had in striking distance of the embassy it was all CIA. Most within single digit miles if not blocks. They undoubtedly knew something was up.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
"With gravel in his gut

So the question is will gravel in his gut translate to a gavel in hitlery's butt?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I think he's a good man, but I don't look for much to come out of this, he's fighting to many people with to much to cover up.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

114 members (308xray, 7mm_Loco, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 69sportfury, 15 invisible), 17,136 guests, and 966 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,879
Posts18,538,159
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
7 hours ago

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.