Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Does anything suck about living in Kootenai County?

Namely near Coeur D'Alene?

grin

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It will if you move there . . . . . . grin

CCI is hiring in Lewiston--wanna make rimfire ammo?

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If I lived in the south, I'd be packing and not asking ridiculous questions.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BMT
It will if you move there . . . . . . grin

CCI is hiring in Lewiston--wanna make rimfire ammo?

BMT

laugh

Nah, my job allows me to work from home. I just want out of this stupid heat and humidity.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

laughin'

Workin' on it man. Just trying to nail down a destination.

Turdlike, by default.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
HugAoboma, sorry the devil made me do it. jackass/Oboma same same.

to answer your question the down side around Cdl. is the liberals. Post falls is more conservative as is Hayden.
Rathdrum is nice, so is Athol. yeah that is pronounced like you have a lisp. Sandpoint is a mix of cons/pros. as in conservative/progressives. from there north it is conservative, but the temperature is colder. cost of living is higher south to north. north part of the panhandle most of the road traffic is Canadians and border patrol.
[Linked Image]
you want cold and dry?

Last edited by deerstalker; 05/13/14.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Does anything suck about living in Kootenai County?

Namely near Coeur D'Alene?

grin

Real estate prices. It is spendy. Most middle-class types have to move north and commute in. When you see that lake you'll understand why money moves there. Looks like Switzerand or Norway.

People still point guns at each other over water all over the west. If you don't mind living in a damn desert, help yourself. I've seen enough desert....

There are a few places like N. Idaho and NW MT that aren't as dry as a popcorn fart, but they are filling up fast. Kalispell for example.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
awesome! Thanks for the tips!

Cold and dry is awesome! I like 4 actual identifiable seasons.

BTW, my screen name comes from the idea of patronizing and insulting Democrats. Taken from their Mascot, the jackass grin

How is the hunting in that particular area? Would you suggest hunting farther North in Idaho or more south?

Ultimately, I guess I really don't care about the politics of my neighbors as much as I care about the politics of the City/State and the laws that directly impact me. Idaho is a red state so I'm happy to start with that foundation. smile

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]
this is the size of whitetails here but this particular one is protected

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]
this falls candidate.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
that candidate looks tasty!

Now the hunt for a piece of land in the area begins.... smile

Turdlike, by default.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Travis

Thank you....but I'll stay here and have sweat running down me Irish arse instead of having to dress up like a friggin Eskimo 9 months out of a year when I want to go out and shoot! Besides....you folks know how to cook for schitt!! grin eek

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deerstalker
[Linked Image]
this is the size of whitetails here but this particular one is protected

laugh

I missed the details in the antlers the first time I looked here....

Alabama has been great to me, but then again, I base this upon being born and raised in Upstate NY....

I miss the seasons of NY, and the Mountains, Lakes, and Tree's. I do not miss the politics....

The politics of Alabama are second to none imo. I love this State for what the people here believe in. What I cannot stand is not being able to enjoy the outdoors with 90*+ heat and 80%+ humidity for 5 months of the year.

The North West looks to be the best of both worlds.

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RMulhern

Travis

Thank you....but I'll stay here and have sweat running down me Irish arse instead of having to dress up like a friggin Eskimo 9 months out of a year when I want to go out and shoot! Besides....you folks know how to cook for schitt!! grin eek

hey now.....its usually only 6 months not 9 laugh

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Before buying why not rent for a few months to a year and be sure you buy were you want to live. CDA, Lewiston, and surrounding area's in some ways can be quite different, yet both north-central Idaho.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
pm sent.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The places I've been checking out don't even really get all that cold.

20*-30* isn't bad, especially if you're out and moving about.

I like that it's dry too. Then the Summers, with average temps in the 70's, and dry as well.....what's not to love!?

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH
Before buying why not rent for a few months to a year and be sure you buy were you want to live. CDA, Lewiston, and surrounding area's in some ways can be quite different, yet both north-central Idaho.

that's the plan, actually smile

Turdlike, by default.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
It can get as hot as two titties rubbin' together in Lewiston. Heat collects in that valley. Too damn dry there for my tastes

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
What? Not a fan of cleavage TAK?

Turdlike, by default.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

108 members (10Glocks, 7887mm08, AussieGunWriter, B52RadarNav, 44mc, 35, 10 invisible), 1,399 guests, and 901 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,251
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.